- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
LG 26LV2500 26-Inch 720p 60 Hz LED-LCD HDTV (2011 Model)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- LG's LED technology provides a slim profile and delivers amazing brightness, clarity and color detail, as well as greater energy efficiency
- A contrast ratio of 10,000,000:1 delivers incredibly vibrant colors and deeper and darker blacks
- Wall Mountable: VESA 100 x 100 mm
- The Intelligent Sensor automatically optimizes the picture to the lighting and color conditions in the room for a more enjoyable viewing experience
- Picture Wizard II allows for self-calibration with on-screen reference points to ensure terrifc black, color, tint, sharpness and backlight levels
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
more dazzling picture?
Well, that's what you'll get, along with a whole lot more, when you purchase the LV2500. LG's LED display technology makes it beautifully slim with a picture to match, and all in stunning HD. It's nice to get what you want.
YOU WON'T BELIEVE YOUR EYES.
Tired of dark scenes or dull colors? LG's LED technology provides a slim profile and delivers amazing brightness, clarity and color detail, as well as greater energy efficiency compared to conventional LCD TVs.
SEE AND EXPERIENCE MORE.
Pictures are sharper. Colors are more vibrant. Entertainment is more real. Everything looks better on an HDTV.
SAVE MORE THAN ENERGY.
Earning the ENERGY STAR means a product meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. For TVs, it means they save energy both in standby and active (when they're on) modes. ENERGY STAR–qualified TVs use about 30% less energy than standard units.
FIND THE PERFECT PICTURE.
Get easy self-calibration with on-screen reference points for key picture quality elements such as black level, color, tint, sharpness and backlight levels. Take the guesswork out of picture adjustments with this simple-to-use feature. It's not actually magic, but it will sure seem that way.
VIEW IT IN THE RIGHT LIGHT.
Let your TV do the adjustments for you. Intelligent Sensor automatically optimizes the picture to the lighting and color conditions in the room for a more enjoyable viewing experience.
WISE AND NOT WASTEFUL.
With our Smart Energy Saving Features, you can conserve money and energy.
LG's ISFccc Ready HDTVs contain the detailed standards necessary for professional calibration of brightness, contrast, tint, sharpness, color levels and much more to meet local lighting conditions for both daytime and nighttime viewing. Settings are added to preset modes for easy access from your LG remote.