|Screen Size||34 Inches|
|Screen Resolution||2560 x 1080|
|Max Screen Resolution||2560 x 1080|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
LG 34UM68-P 34-Inch 21:9 UltraWide IPS Monitor with FreeSync
|Hardware Interface||VGA, USB, DisplayPort, HDMI|
|Resolution||FHD 1080p Ultra Wide|
|Response Time||1 Milliseconds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 34 inches Full HD IPS LED Monitor (Diagonal) sRGB over 99percent; Pixel Pitch (mm) 0.312 millimeter x 0.310 millimeter
- 8bits, 16.7 Million Colors, 5ms GTG Response Time.OS Compatibility Windows
- 75 Hertz Refresh Rate, 21:9 Aspect Ratio,2560x1080 Resolution, 5M:1 Contrast Ratio
- DIMENSIONS : Without Stand (WxHxD) : 32.7 x 15 x 1.9 inches,With Stand (WxHxD) : (Down) 32.7 x 16.9 x 9.4 inches, (Up)32.7 x21.6 x9.4 inches
- 178/178 Viewing Angle, Adjustable Stand for Height and Tilt
- Mounting type: VESA Size (millimeter) 100 x 100
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
34 inch Class 21:9 UltraWide Full HD IPS LED Monitor (34 inch Diagonal)
- 21:9 UltraWide Full HD IPS Monitor.
- sRGB over 99%.
- On-Screen Control with Screen Split 2.0.
- Game Mode.
- Height and Tilt Adjustable Stand.
21:9 UltraWide Full HD IPS Display
The UltraWide 21:9 aspect ratio makes games and movies more immersive than ever. The clarity of 1080p Full HD resolution with IPS is a game-changer. Simply put, from any viewing angle, everything looks more crisp and detailed in Full HD.
sRGB Over 99%
sRGB is the standard color space of ideal color reproduction. So, with over 99% coverage of the sRGB spectrum, this monitor is a great solution for gamers, professional photographers, graphic designers or anyone looking for highly accurate color.*
*Color mode conversion between Adobe RGB and sRGB is available on the 'Color Mode' menu.
On-Screen Control and Screen Split 2.0
On-Screen Control makes it easy to adjust many monitor settings via an on-screen window with a few easy clicks of your mouse. With Split Screen 2.0, customize your monitor layout, resizing and displaying multiple windows at once with 14 options including PIP.
LG's 21:9 UltraWide monitors with FreeSync technology eliminate the tearing and stuttering that have plagued gaming enthusiasts for years.
Dedicated game modes assure optimal viewing conditions. Included are a total of three different preset game modes: two first-person shooter modes plus a real-time strategy mode. Choose the right mode for the game you're playing.
Advanced Gaming Features
Serious gaming features for serious gamers. Quickly optimize monitor settings to activate Black Stabilizer to reveal superior detail in dark scenes while the Dynamic Action Sync feature assures smooth, fluid gaming action.
Height & Tilt Adjustable Stand
The LG 34UM68 is easy to put together and provides comfortable viewing with versatile screen tilt and height adjustments.
The sleek design of LG premium monitors is accentuated by the new ArcLine stand. The smooth curve of the base provides stability, assuring dependable performance with a touch of elegance.
|Panel Type||IPS - LED||IPS - LED||IPS - LED||IPS - LED||IPS - LED|
|Resolution||2560 x 1080 (Full HD)||3440 x 1440 (WQHD)||3440 x 1440 (WQHD)||3440 x 1440 (WQHD)||3440 x 1440 (WQHD)|
|Color Gamut||sRGB over 99%||sRGB over 99%||sRGB over 99%||sRGB over 99%||sRGB over 99%|
|Thunderbolt||No||Yes (2)||No||Yes (2)||Yes (2)|
|Inputs/Outputs||HDMI (2) / DisplayPort||HDMI 2; DisplayPort||HDMI (2) /USB-C/ DisplayPort||HDMI 2; DisplayPort||HDMI (2) /USB-C/ DisplayPort|
Compare with similar items
LG 34WN80C-B 34 inch 21:9 Curved UltraWide WQHD IPS Monitor with USB Type-C Connectivity sRGB 99% Color Gamut and HDR10 Compatibility, Black (2019)
LG 34WK650-W 34" UltraWide 21:9 IPS Monitor with HDR10 and FreeSync (2018),black/white
Sceptre 35 Inch Curved UltraWide 21: 9 LED Creative Monitor QHD 3440x1440 Frameless AMD Freesync HDMI DisplayPort Up to 100Hz, Machine Black 2020 (C355W-3440UN)
Sceptre 30-inch Curved Gaming Monitor 21:9 2560x1080 Ultra Wide Ultra Slim HDMI DisplayPort up to 200Hz Build-in Speakers, Metal Black (C305B-200UN)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Beach Camera Same Day Shipping||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Display Resolution Maximum||2560 x 1080||3440 x 1440 pixels||2560 x 1080 pixels||3440 x 1440 pixels||2560 x 1080 pixels|
|Screen Size||34 inches||34 inches||34 inches||35 inches||30 inches|
|Item Dimensions||32.70 x 9.90 x 21.60 inches||32.70 x 9.90 x 16.90 inches||32.50 x 9.10 x 22.50 inches||32.96 x 19.04 x 9.68 inches||27.80 x 16.10 x 7.40 inches|
|Item Weight||17.60 lbs||23.37 lbs||16.80 lbs||16.60 lbs||12.15 lbs|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount||Wall Mount||Wall Mount||—||Wall Mount|
|Refresh Rate||75 hertz||60 hertz||75 hertz||100 hertz||200 hertz|
|Size||34 Inch||WQHD & USB C with 60W Power Delivery||34"||—||—|
The UltraWide 21:9 aspect ratio makes games and movies more immersive than ever. The clarity of 1080p pixel Full HD resolution with IPS is a game-changer. Simply put, from any viewing angle, everything looks more crisp and detailed in Full HD. The brightness is 300 cd/m2
Ships from California within 2 business days of ordering. Shipping is only available to the CONUS. Warranty is provided through original manufacturer of product and will be stated under item condition if applicable. Unfortunately, a restocking fee of 20% will be applied to returned products. Customer will need to work directly with the manufacturer for support. Customer is responsible for all shipping fees.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A HUGE improvement over the previous model (34UM57-P), which had a cheap, lightweight plastic stand that was not adjustable for the most part.
This one has a metal core and is fully adjustable and does not allow the panel to rock back and forth like the last one. So kudos to LG for listening to their customers and fixing it.
The Panel Casing:
As far as I can tell it's nearly identical to the previous model. Still completely glossy (which is why it gets 4 Stars)
LG.. STOP MAKING GLOSSY EVERYTHING! If you touch it and put fingerprints on it and then try to wipe them off it WILL scratch.
The only improvement over the last model is that they included a plastic spacer to put in between where you attach the panel to the stand so that you won't scratch the glossy plastic.
The screen is pretty darn nice. It's a matte finish and the quality of the IPS panel, colors, contrast, brightness are all quite good. I have not complaints about it. Black levels are very good once you make some minor adjustments.
The menu is flat out fantastic! A TON of adjustability for color and modes. A wonderful joystick style control with a single button which makes it very easy to navigate. 4 Gaming modes which are 2 clicks away at all time so you can easily switch to them mid game.
I won't go over all of them but the main ones are clearly FreeSync, Gaming modes and REAL 75Hz. If you have an AMD video card you are in business. I have an ASUS Strix R9 390X and FreeSync is a strait up game changer. I will never go back to a standard monitor. It's hard to describe you just have to see it. Turn it on in the LG menu and turn it on in your AMD control panel and thats it! It just works. Gaming modes include FPS Custom, FPS 1, FPS 2 and RTS/MMO modes. 3 Preset and one to Customize. You can also overclock this monitor to 75Hz once FreeSync is turned on. Or rather I should say it's an option at that point to change it to 75Hz. I have read people actually overclocking it to around 82Hz but thats like a lottery. Some will some will not and you try that at your own risk.
I got this on Prime Day for under $370. At that price up to about $400 it is a really nice choice for a gaming monitor. I was looking at this and a 28' 4K ASUS. I went with this for the FreeSync and 75Hz. It's just a really good value overall with a few short coming which can be overlooked for what you end up with.
Hope my review helps some of you on the fence :)
Hope this helps y'all!!!*****
This monitor ROCKS! At under $400 (currently $349!!!), you CANNOT go wrong with this ultra-wide beast unless you're running a low-end graphics card (works great with my GTX 960).
When I first looked into ultra-wide monitors, I did all kinds of research and wished I had $1300 at the time for an Acer Predator X34 (currently $1,230) because that monitor was 3440x1440 (this LG 34UM68-P is only 2560x1080 but it's still absolutely gorgeous). I thought I would need the curve to get a better experience, too. But then I discovered I would also need a faster graphics card to handle 3440x1440 on top of the insane cost of the Predator X34---putting that dream on hold for at least another year or two.
So...I bought this monitor instead and honestly thought it would be "just okay". But when it arrived and I set it up, I was absolutely blown away. This monitor made me want to play games more now than I've had the urge for the past 10 years or more. It's so good, I bought a SECOND one for my wife.
Everyone has their own preferences in monitors but here's some of my discoveries with this monitor:
1) I don't care about curved anymore. Seriously! For productivity (I work with Excel a lot), curved monitors distort horizontal lines/spreadsheets to make them look weird and kinda bad, IMO. So much so for me, that I'm not sure I ever want a Predator X34 in the future. Lesson learned, I am sticking with FLAT ultra-wide monitors and would strongly recommend others do so if you use your computer for both gaming and productivity. If your computer is strictly a gaming machine (mine clearly isn't) then you'll probably appreciate a curved monitor.
2) I've heard it said that there isn't a graphics card currently on the market that can handle 3440x1440 games at ultra-high settings (though I've also read that the NVidia 1080 does come close depending on the game you're playing). This is because there is literally almost twice as many pixels going from 2560x1080 to 3440x1440. Since I never buy state-of-the-art graphics cards when they first come out (I usually wait a year or two for the price to drop), that means I am likely 2 years away from getting both a 3440x1440 monitor and the graphics card to handle it.
3) I absolutely love the preset window panes for this monitor (and you can customize it many different ways...I prefer 2 side-by-side panes but you can also do 3 side-by-side, 4 quad, 2 side-by-side w/3rd horizontal pane above or below, etc.). These window panes allow you to drag-n-snap your windows (web browsers, Word, Excel, etc.) automatically without having to manually resize everything (super awesome for productivity)! I don't know if all ultra-wide monitors do this (and very likely not) because this is an LG-developed software that comes with the monitor.
4) Gaming with extra field-of-view on the left/right sides really gives you an edge (as long as your game supports 2560x1080 resolution which games like Doom, The Division, Zombie Army Trilogy and even Fallout 4---with an INI file tweak---do). Once you game with ultra-wide resolutions, trust me...you will NEVER go back!!!
5) Watching movies on this thing...breath-taking. Most movie resolutions are 21:9 making them perfect for ultra-wide monitors (though most TV shows have yet to catch up with this ratio).
There are plenty of other ultra-wide monitors in both 2560x1080 and 3440x1440 but I love this particular monitor's features and price-point. Sure, there are better monitors out there...but they cost A LOT more and honestly...I'm not even sure I would see much difference (without buying that high-end, state-of-the-art graphics card as well). Maybe in 2018 but this is definitely GREAT (not just "good") enough until then!
Top international reviews
Also, the sound is surprisingly good
Black uniformity is not it's greatest asset though, but for the price, that's worth it (had it for 400$ at the time)
Bought with the intention to run my PS4 and it does not disappoint. Quality picture even with the lower 2560x1080 resolution and the speakers are surprisingly decent! Only played BF1 and Uncharted 4 and both games run well, no major complaints.
Macbook Pro Secondary Display:
Note for all Mac users - If you want to run this monitor in a non stretched 21:9 resolution (native 2560x1080 instead of default 1080p) you'll need to download SwitchResX for custom fitting. Tedious process but so worth it! Follow the process to disable Standard Integrity Protocol (SIP) and google 21:9 custom resolution settings for ultra wide monitors. There are a few youtube tutorials of how to use SwitchResX which are useful in setting up the right aspect ratio.
Only dislikes are the lack luster gloss on the back panel - matte would of been a better choice IMO and also the monitor has a vertical range of half a foot and tilt up / down but no swivel
I buy it for the wideness and the low price on a budget. So it's not a BAD screen but definetly the worst I had from now.
Sad day for LG who need to fix their quality issues !