Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 11-20 of 328 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 406 reviews
on April 5, 2017
good
on March 9, 2017
thanks great phone
on March 8, 2017
I like it!!
on February 9, 2016
Works for Safelink Accounts too! Way better than the free phone they give you. Product is as it says!
on February 25, 2016
This phone DOES NOT RECEIVE TEXTS (even though Tracfone says it does), this phone DOES NOT RECEIVE PHONE CALLS!!!! (Making it a worthless purchase). I bought this as a phone to leave at home. It is 3g, and I have a good 3g signal in my home. Problem is when I have friends or businesses text me, I don't get them. Now, I have friends CALL me and I don't get a call. I call my own number and I just get a beeping noise!! TracFone is a bogus company, taking money and not providing the service they offer through this phone. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS (OR ANY OTHER) TRACFONE!!!
on August 26, 2014
These are my favorite tracfones for emergencies. Love these Tracfones
on June 21, 2016
I hate it
on November 16, 2014
Great phone for my husband who isn't in the technology age.
on April 14, 2013
I've used an Lg420g for a couple years, for just the basics, calls & texts. It was fine at first, except I noticed lately I wasn't getting a very good signal at home, which is where I use my phone the most. When looking around online I discovered the 420g is an older 2g phone and felt if I upgraded to 3g the signal might be better. My $10 bet paid off.

I got the Lg440g on Amazon for only $10.00, half what it sells for on the Tracfone site, and am very pleased with the improvement in the signal, particular at home. It's 3g with better reception, only a bit larger than the 420g and has some added features.

I noticed another reviewer of the LG440G mentioned there is no Wifi, like is mentioned on the Tracfone site. That is correct, the Tracfone statement that it is 3g with Wifi is incorrect. No Wifi.

I also noticed Tracfone states the 440G has voice command dialing, which it actually does, but is not mentioned in the phone's tutorial. If you want to use the voice command dialing, it's in the Tools menu of the phone and does work well.

I've noticed a minor glitch with this phone. It buzzes for no reason when I access the voicemail, and buzzes when I place a call, but it's a minor nuisance to put up with for a $10 phone.

I gave it 5 stars based on the quality and features of the phone. I knew about the no Wifi before buying it and didn't care, and the voice command not being mentioned in the tutorial doesn't matter much to me.
on May 6, 2014
The minutes are a little to be desired. I am not getting double minutes as expected without at least a $19.99 double card. Meaning no family plan option for double mins for a single person. Low yes at $10.03, 50 min family single plan. This is where it gets confusing. So consider your options and needs carefully before buying. Some will be very satisfied and others will not. I do like some of the features such as easy browser, menu, screen and voice read phone messages. However can't beat the price of the phone!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.