- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
LG 55LK520 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV (2011 Model)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Want this professionally installed?
- Installation of 1 customer-supplied TV mounting bracket
- Securing the TV and load testing the hardware
- Cord concealment within provider-supplied cover
- TV cannot be mounted above a fireplace
- TV mounting is for drywall only
- Mounting brackets requiring assembly by the pro may result in a revised estimate
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- It has TruMotion 120Hz
- It has Picture Wizard II (Easy Picture Calibration)
- It has full HD 1080p Resolution
- It is ENERGY STAR Qualified
- It is ISFccc Ready
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
If you want high definition for your HD content, games and Blu-ray entertainment, there's nothing better than 1080p Full HD. And if you want sports and fast action to be as a crisp as they are exciting, TruMotion 120Hz virtually loses the blur and keeps the sizzle. The LK520 1080p LCD TV brings you both along with the other great features that make LG TVs something better. Dimensions, TV without Stand (WxHxD) : 31.5" x 20.0" x 2.9", TV with Stand (WxHxD) : 31.5" x 22.2" x 8.1", Shipping Dimensions (WxHxD) : 38.0" x 23.6" x 7.5", Swivel : 20º/20º, VESA Compatible : (200mm x 100mm). Limited Warranty : 1 Year Parts & Labor. Rear Inputs & Outputs: RF In (Antenna/Cable)-1, AV In -1, Component Video In (Y, Pb, Pr) + Audio -2, Digital Audio Out (Optical)-1 , HDMI™/HDCP Input-2, RGB In (D-Sub 15pin) - PC -1, PC Audio Input-1.
From the Manufacturer
And if you want sports and fast action to be as crisp as they are exciting, TruMotion 120Hz virtually loses the blur and keeps the sizzle. The LK520 1080p LCD TV brings you both, along with the other great features that make LG TVs something better.
LESS BLUR. MORE ACTION.
TruMotion 120Hz technology lets you see sports, video games and high-speed action with virtually no motion blur. Now your TV can keep up with your fast-moving entertainment.
DOUBLE THE DETAIL.
This stunning picture is the reason you wanted HDTV in the first place. With almost double the pixel resolution, Full HD 1080p gives it superior picture quality over standard HDTV. You'll see details and colors like never before.
SAVE MORE THAN ENERGY.
Earning the ENERGY STAR means a product meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. For TVs, it means they save energy both in standby and active (when they're on) modes. ENERGY STAR–qualified TVs use about 30% less energy than standard units.
FIND THE PERFECT PICTURE.
Get easy self-calibration with on-screen reference points for key picture quality elements such as black level, color, tint, sharpness and backlight levels. Take the guesswork out of picture adjustments with this simple-to-use feature. It's not actually magic, but it will sure seem that way.
VIEW IT IN THE RIGHT LIGHT.
Let your TV do the adjustments for you. Intelligent Sensor automatically optimizes the picture to the lighting and color conditions in the room for a more enjoyable viewing experience.
WISE AND NOT WASTEFUL.
With our Smart Energy Saving Features, you can conserve money and energy.
LG's ISFccc Ready HDTVs contain the detailed standards necessary for professional calibration of brightness, contrast, tint, sharpness, color levels and much more to meet local lighting conditions for both daytime and nighttime viewing. Settings are added to preset modes for easy access from your LG remote.