|Item Weight||41.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.4 x 48.5 x 30.9 inches|
|Item model number||55SM8600PUA|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
4 Year Television Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
LG 55SM8600PUA Nano 8 Series 55" 4K Ultra HD Smart LED NanoCell TV (2019), Black
|Price:||See price in cart|
This product has Amazon Alexa functionality built in, providing a voice forward experience that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, provide information, read news, and more.
- Dimensions: W/ Stand 48.5"W x 30.9"H x 10.4"D | W/o Stand 48.5"W x 28.2"H x 2.5"D | Stand Width 33.1"
- LG a7 GEN 2 INTELLIGENT PROCESSOR: Images, action and color are brought to new life to instantly enhance picture quality through LG's best 4K processor, empowered by AI at its core.
- LG THINQ, ALEXA AND GOOGLE ASSISTANT: LG TVs are the first to integrate both the Google Assistant and Alexa with LG ThinQ AI technology. Display Resolution - 4K Ultra HD (3.840 x 2.160)
- DOLBY VISION AND DOLBY ATMOS: Transform your TV into an entertainment powerhouse Advanced image and sound technologies inspired by the cinema optimize picture and sound for a spectacular, more lifelike experience in every scene. The ultra-vivid picture and powerful, moving audio seem to flow all around you.
- NANO COLOR: vibrant color and detailed crisp images, made possible by the tiniest of intricacies in design and engineering.
- WISA SPEAKER COMPATIBILITY: works seamlessly to deliver high fidelity in wireless audio. It dramatically elevates the cinematic sound of everything you watch. Only supports 5.1 Channel and 2.0 Channel. Transmitter dongle required and sold separately.
- AIRPLAY 2: with AirPlay 2 built in, you can effortlessly cast anthing from Apple iPhone or laptop to your LG AI TV
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|Screen Size Class/ Display Type||75"/ Nano Cell Display||65"/ Nano Cell Display||86" 75"/ Nano Cell Display||65" 55"/ Nano Cell Display||75"/ Nano Cell Display||65" 55" 49"/ Nano Cell Display|
|Processor||α9 Gen 2 Intelligent Processor 8K||α7 Gen 2 Intelligent Processor||α7 Gen 2 Intelligent Processor||α7 Gen 2 Intelligent Processor||α7 Gen 2 Intelligent Processor||α7 Gen 2 Intelligent Processor|
|Wide Viewing Angle||Yes - IPS Technology||Yes - IPS Technology||Yes - IPS Technology||Yes - IPS Technology||Yes - IPS Technology||Yes - IPS Technology|
|Dimming Technology||Full Array Local Dimming Pro||Full Array Dimming||Full Array Dimming||Full Array Dimming||Local Dimming||Local Dimming|
|HDR||8K Cinema HDR (8K HDR10 Pro, 8K HLG Pro, 4K Dolby Vision, 4K Technicolor HDR)||4K Cinema HDR (Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG)||4K Cinema HDR (Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG)||4K Cinema HDR (Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG)||4K Cinema HDR (Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG)||4K Cinema HDR (Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG)|
|LG ThinQ AI||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Amazon Alexa / Google Assistant Built-in||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Smart TV / Magic Remote Included||Yes/ Yes||Yes/ Yes||Yes/ Yes||Yes/ Yes||Yes/ Yes||Yes/ Yes|
|Number of USB Ports/HDMI Ports||3/4||3/4||3/4||3/4||3/4||2/4|
|Audio||Dolby Atmos 2.2 Ch 40W (WF: 20W)||Dolby Atmos 2.2 Ch 40W (WF: 20W)||Dolby Atmos 2.2 Ch 40W (WF: 20W)||Dolby Atmos 2.2 Ch 40W (WF: 20W)||Dolby Atmos 2.2 Ch 40W (WF: 20W)||Dolby Atmos 2.0 Ch 20W|
Compare with similar items
VIZIO M558-G1 M-Series Quantum 55” 4K HDR Smart TV
SAMSUNG 55-Inch Class Crystal UHD TU-8000 Series - 4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (UN55TU8000FXZA, 2020 Model)
TCL 55" Class 6-Series 4K UHD QLED Dolby VISION HDR Roku Smart TV - 55R625
Samsung UN55RU7300FXZA Curved 55-Inch 4K UHD 7 Series Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility (2019 Model)
LG 65UN7300PUF Alexa Built-In 65" 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2020)
|Price||See price in cart||$549.99||$497.99||$579.99||$497.99||$646.99|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Electronic Express||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Connectivity Technology||HDMI, Bluetooth, Ethernet, Wireless, USB||HDMI, Ethernet, USB||Bluetooth, Ethernet, HDMI, USB, Wireless||Built-in Wi-Fi, HDMI, USB, Ethernet||Wireless, USB, Bluetooth, HDMI||HDMI, USB, Ethernet, Wireless, Bluetooth|
|Screen Size||55 inches||55 inches||55 inches||55 inches||55 inches||65 inches|
|Item Dimensions||10.40 x 48.50 x 30.90 inches||48.59 x 10.04 x 30.60 inches||48.40 x 9.90 x 30.80 inches||12.40 x 48.30 x 31.10 inches||10.30 x 48.70 x 31.20 inches||10.00 x 57.60 x 35.80 inches|
|Item Weight||41.20 lbs||35.94 lbs||—||40.00 lbs||39.90 lbs||—|
|Refresh Rate||120 hertz||120 hertz||60 hertz||120||60 hertz||60 hertz|
|Total HDMI Ports||4||4||2||4||3||3|
The Nano Cell Display ensures a picture with better quality in the LG NanoCell TV Nano 8 Series, SM8600. Nano Accuracy keeps everything lifelike, and Nano Color delivers a spectrum of color. LG's powerful α7 Gen 2 Intelligent Processor enriches your content. Local dimming control helps light levels. Picture and sound are elevated with premium Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos. This LG AI TV is the world's most intelligent TV with LG ThinQ AI and the voice control of the Google Assistant* and Alexa are built in. *Service limited to certain languages. Some features require 3rd party service subscriptions.
Visible screen diagonal
55" / 140 cm
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This was going to be the dream TV that I've wanted for so long but I feel really let down.
The picture is not nearly bright and crisp enough... and this is after over a month of adjusting and readjusting ALL of the settings.
I had always been a Samsung fan but I went for this LG since, the last I had known, they were really dominating the high-def market.
I know it's not nearly top of the line (and it's not that the picture is horrible) but I expected a helluva lot more for nearly $800!
As it turns out, the 50" Vizio I've had for years now has a far superior picture and it cost around 1/2 the price.
I hate to say it but I'm not happy at all and I wouldn't recommend this TV.
I owned a OLED tv and this one is so bright and colors all so incredible the sharp picture is unbelievable so happy with it.
When friends come over they can’t believe how clear and sharp it is.
I have Apple TV hooked up to it and running Dolby Vision. A friend of mine was so impressed he ordered one for himself
When watching Dolby Vision it looks like a 3D movie
My main viewing is via xfinity cable and streaming with an Apple TV. I went back and forth betwen getting a “regular” 4K lg or this nano one basically because of the higher cost. But I liked the fact that the stand was center based and the legs in the end didn’t fit in my current stand. Plus after looking at different levels of lg at Best Buy, I decided to go for the more technological advanced nano tv. I bought it from Amazon because of prime delivery.
When I got home and hooked it up to my xfinity box, I was disappointed... the picture was better than my 1080 tv but not near as spectacular as it was at Best Buy...after spending $400 more for the nano tech, I was disappointed....
HOWEVER, after a google search I found out my cable box didn’t handle 4K well, xfinity had specific 4K boxes. I went to my local xfinity, swapped out the box for a 4K box, and the difference was unbelievable.
Now I LOVE this tv, the picture is amazing!! I found the original Avengers movie on TNT and it was like a different movie. The colors and clarity blew me away. The blackness of black is stunning, the vivid color and crispness is beyond what I expected.
I can’t really comment on the sound because I use a sound bar.
I highly recommend this tv, the nano cell tech is worth the extra money. But if you use cable, make sure your cable box is a 4k capable.
Top international reviews
free 6 months of Disney plus (only to find out after purchasing, it's strictly for American residents, from a store, in canada🙄) was a bit of a let down though.