Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "LG BD610 Blu-Ray Disc Player" and save 57% off the $68.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
LG BD610 Blu-Ray Disc Player
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DVD up-scaling to 1080p
- SIMPLINK connectivity
- USB 2.0 connection, 1 x HDMI output
- Plays back BD-R/RE, DVD, DVD-R/RW, CD-R/RW disc formats
- Dolby Digital/Digital Plus/True HD and DTS-HD audio
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
EDIT: LG has a 90 day warranty that I missed by a few days. I spoke with Walmart's manager and they exchanged my player for the same model. I brought it home and it's having the exact same problem. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND LOOK ELSEWHERE, LG BD610 IS PURE CRAP.
* Update* 11/24/13 - I have upgraded to a 3-D player - I am still using this unit in a recreational room connected via HDMI cable for television viewing; as well as a regular Compact Disc player, connected to a stereo system using the supplied RCA audio output jacks. (so the television doesn't have to be on) I have noticed most of the newer dvd players have omitted the regular RCA audio output jacks. (those red & white connectors) Which ever brand you choose, and if you still want to use your DVD player as a Compact Disc player too, be sure these jacks are still provided on the replacement model.
The shipper was really great and provided a return label to send it back to them for refund.
It does play BluRays pretty smooth, and skips DVD Menus (I'm not sure if that's good or bad sometimes) going directly into the movie.
Doesn't have WiFi, doesn't support anything, I think you can burn your own homemade movies to a BluRay or DVD and it will play it, but it's got to be a certain file.
It's got a USB port but it doesn't run movies off of it, not really sure what it's for, if you do know please comment and let me know.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Mine will play a disc, then if I go to change it out with another it will continually give me a "check disk" error message. Read morePublished 20 months ago by P'uie
Works great. ,got it as a low cost blu ray player to stream my downloaded movies to (plug in USB and off you go). Simple and works greatPublished on December 5, 2013 by Christopher
I have had this player less than 1 year. When I first got it, the dvd's that it actually bothered to read if at all, worked great. Read morePublished on October 16, 2013 by Trish P
I have had this blueray player for about a year and a half and had NO issues with it at all. I use it in the living room i didnt want a player that connects to the internet I have... Read morePublished on September 29, 2013 by BryanM303
I play music and DVDs and it wasn't too expensive but it gets great reception and I can play my movies in compatible USB devices.Published on August 29, 2013 by Christina Powell
It worked awesome and I can watch movies from USB I need one in every room now lol thanks so muchPublished on June 13, 2013 by melissa