Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
LG BP175 Blu-Ray DVD Player, with HDMI Port Bundle (Comes with a 6 Foot HDMI Cable)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$12.00 (11%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This bundle comes with a 6' HDMI cable
- Blu-ray & DVD playback - make the most of your HDTV: Blu-ray Disc playback delivers exceptional Full HD 1080p video performance Along with stunning high-definition sound. Lag Blu-ray players Also play DVDs, so there is no need to replace your old DVD collection. Not only that, DVD up-scaling delivers exceptional image quality with 1080p up scaling via HDMI
- Streaming Services: CinemaNow, Netflix, Pandora, Spotify, YouTube
- Surround Sound Supported: DTS, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD. Remote Control Included.
- Wired: This item is not wireless and comes with an ethernet port.
Specifications for this item
|Included Components||Blu-ray , DVD|
|Power Source Type||AC|
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
For high-definition movie playback with resolution up to 5 times greater than DVD. Watch films in stunning high-definition just like you do on the big screen.
Enables simple wired network connection.
Include CD-R/RW, DVD±R/RW, DVD-ROM, DVD, CD, BD-R, BD-RE and BD-ROM.
Also supports WMA, AAC, MPEG1 Layer2, MP3, FLAC, LPCM, MPEG2 Layer2, MPEG-1, WMV, MKV, VC-1, AVCHD, MOV, AVC, 3GP, VOB, TS, DAT, FLV, M4V, MPEG-2 PS, MPEG-2 TS, MPEG-4 AVC and MP4 formats.
1 HDMI output
High-speed HDMI cable is the only connection that can deliver a Blu-ray experience with a full 1080p picture and digital surround sound.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Firstly, there is absolutely no instruction on how to get to the downloadable apps. I had to figure it out myself by going through the home menu options. Whatever, not that big a deal.
Second, unless I missed something while researching this before I chose to order one, there's nothing that says you only have 6 downloadable app options. You can't add any others, like the Disney+ app I was planning on getting. Again, not really too big of a deal, I'll just have to wait for that until the new TV I ordered comes in next week.
Third, and this is the big one, before and after each movie or show, THE WHOLE SYSTEM MUST BE UNPLUGGED. Are you f%#$ing KIDDING ME? If you try to start a movie after watching one already, it gives you about 10 seconds before the whole thing freezes up! Meaning you can't use the remote control OR the actual power button on the box to exit or power off. Nothing! Try to go from one app to the next even without watching anything, same problem. Try to watch something on one of the apps after watching a DVD or Blu Ray, SAME THING. Unbelievable.
It is completely beyond my level of comprehension as to why this stupid thing has so many 5-star reviews. It is a piece of junk that I will be immediately returning for a full refund of the nearly $100 I spent on it, and I will definitely never recommend this POS to anyone.