- Size (LWH): 4.06 inches, 0.47 inches, 2.44 inches
- Weight: 3.84 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 360 minutes
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 673 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
product not found
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- 2G Network:vGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 3G Frequencies: 900/2100 MHz or 850/1900 MHz, depending on the cellphone version. Check the description in seller condition or ask seller.
- Camera:3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels / OS:Android OS, v2.3.6 (Gingerbread) / CPU: 800 MHz / GPU: Adreno 200 / Messaging: SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM / Browser: HTML5, Adobe Flash
- Battery: Standard battery, Li-Ion 1500 mAh
- Jave:Yes, via Java MIDP emulator - SNS integration - Google Search, Maps, Gmail - YouTube, Google Talk - MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player - MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ player - Document viewer - Organizer - Voice memo - Predictive text input
- Internal Memory:1 GB storage, 384 MB RAM / Card Slot:microSD, up to 32GB / GPRS : yes, / EDGE: yes / Speed:HSDPA, 3.6 Mbps / WLAN:Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, DLNA /
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enjoy various Google Mobile services like Gmail, YouTube, and Gtalk with the LG Optimus L3 E400 smartphone that runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS. The 3.2-inch touchscreen brings various functions at your fingertips. Capture those moments on the spur with the 3.2 MP camera of this Android mobile. Thanks to the Wi-Fi connectivity and 3G support, you can surf the Internet, check e-mails, and stream videos at amazing speeds. GPS support provides navigational assistance to chart the best route. The Bluetooth connectivity in the LG Optimus L3 E400 lets you easily share files between compatible devices. SIM: Mini Sim / Phone Dimension: 102.6 x 61.6 x 11.9 mm (4.04 x 2.43 x 0.47 in) / Weight: 110 g / Display Type: TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors / Display Size: 240 x 320 pixels, 3.2 inches (~125 ppi pixel density)
Top Customer Reviews
One small problem is removing the back-panel to place in the mini-sd, battery and the sim chip... sort of like a chinese puzzle, but when it finally came off there was no problem.
The wireless is a bonus because a data plan (here in Belize) is exorbitant,but wireless is available for me. So I went to the Android market and picked up AV protection and then Angry Birds of course :)
I'm now monitoring Cyanogenmod because they are working on a version of Ice Cream Sandwich for this little phone. Cool :)
The size is not a problem, but actually a bonus... I want a phone... not a tablet.
Update on March 1, 2015: We only use this phone when we visit Peru. Therefore, any problems with the phone can only be noticed after a trip.
On our trip in November of 2014, phone was fine. We came back to the US and stored the phone until our trip on the third week of February of 2015. We try to charge the phone, but it seemed that the connector where the charger connects with the phone was loose. We had to put the connector in an angle to make it connect with the phone to charge.
Currently, it is very hard to connect and charge it.
I'm really satisfied with my purchase.
The phone has a slightly older version of android, and as others have stated the screen is slightly smaller and lower res than other competing similar priced phones, but as a trade-off the phone is more compact has it has a slightly faster processor. No major major issues with the phone, it's been running fairly smooth and snappy, my son is pretty happy with the phone.