3 Year Asurion PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
LG Electronics UM57 25UM57 25-Inch Screen LED-lit Monitor
|Price:||$157.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$22.99 (13%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Resolution: 2560 x 1080 Resolution (WFHD)
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2 Brightness
- Includes IPS Panel, Dual Controller, and Screen Split
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Panoramic Multi-Tasking And Immersive Gaming - 25UM57-P
25-inch Class 21:9 Ultrawide IPS LED Gaming Monitor (25-inch Diagonal).
- 21:9 Ultrawide Full HD (2560x1080).
- Dynamic Action Sync.
- Black Stabilizer.
- sRGB Over 99%.
- 4-Screen Split.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified.
Gaming Gets Real
LG’s UM57 UltraWide monitor immerses you in its panoramic scale, true-to-life color and brilliant clarity. Gamers never sit still – no problem, LG’s IPS screen looks great from virtually every angle. Dynamic Action Sync lets you catch every single moment in real time. And there’s no hiding with LG’s Black Stabilizer, which brightens dark scenes so you can sniff out the enemy. LG UM57 is a gamer’s dream-come true, featuring 3 gamer modes, 2 First-Person-Shooter modes and RT’s pre-set mode.
The UltraWide 21:9 aspect ratio makes movies and games more immersive than ever. Need to get some work done, too? All of that UltraWide real estate makes it easy to view multiple documents at the same time, so you don't need to flip back and forth between them.
IPS with sRGB Over 99%
IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology enhances the performance of liquid crystal displays. Response times are shortened, color reproduction is improved, and users can now view the screen at virtually any angle.
sRGB is the standard color space of ideal color reproduction. So, with over 99% coverage of the sRGB spectrum, this LG monitor is a great solution for professional photographers, graphic designers or anyone looking for highly accurate color.
*Disclaimer: Color mode conversion between Adobe RGB and sRGB is available on the 'Color Mode' menu.
|Panel Type||IPS- LED||IPS - LED||IPS - LED||IPS - LED||IPS - LED|
|Resolution||Full HD (2560 x 1080)||3840 x 2160 (4K UHD)||Full HD (2560 x 1080)||Full HD 2560 x 1080||Full HD 2560 x 1080|
|Color Gamut||sRGB over 99%||NTSC 72%||sRGB over 99%||sRGB over 99%||sRGB over 99%|
|Inputs||HDMI (2)||HDMI (2) / DisplayPort||HDMI (2) /DVI-D||HDMI (2) / DisplayPort||HDMI (2) / DisplayPort|
Compare to similar items
This item LG Electronics UM57 25UM57 25-Inch Screen LED-lit Monitor
LG 25UM58-P 25-Inch 21:9 UltraWide IPS Monitor with Screen Split
Acer GN246HL Bbid 24-Inch 3D Gaming Display (144Hz Refresh Rate)
Samsung CF390 Series Curved 24-Inch FHD Monitor (C24F390)
LG 32MA68HY-P 32-Inch IPS Monitor with Display Port and HDMI Inputs
LG 29UM68-P 29-Inch 21:9 UltraWide IPS Monitor with FreeSync
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||B's Retail||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||E Stars LLC|
|Display Resolution Maximum||2560 x 1080 pixels||2560 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080||1920x1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||2560 x 1080 pixels|
|Screen Size||25 in||25 in||24 in||24 in||31.5 in||29 in|
|Item Dimensions||15.1 x 24 x 7.4 in||7.4 x 24 x 15.1 in||7 x 22.2 x 15.8 in||3.44 x 21.56 x 12.84 in||8.1 x 28.6 x 19.4 in||8.1 x 27.7 x 16.3 in|
|Item Weight||8.8 lbs||8.8 lbs||7.7 lbs||7.3 lbs||14.3 lbs||11.5 lbs|
Top customer reviews
The only thing that kinda stinks about them is the power switch is on the bottom. So if you plan on stacking them like this you cannot stack them too tight or you cant power them individually. The power switch is a joystick like button.
What's great about it:
- Screen real estate, it's a real life/work changer. I was a little skeptical at first, but I needed a new monitor anyways and I was getting tired of switching between tabs and windows. The wide screen means you can comfortably fit two normal fullsize windows side by side.
- Great IPS panel screen. A monitor as wide as this needs accurate colors in all viewing angle and I have no complaints. The screen has the capacity to get really bright and has decent black levels.
- The OSD (on screen display) is actually not at all bad. There's a single knob below the center of the monitor that functions as the menu navigation + power.
Reasons why this is so cheap:
- Only TWO inputs. You see it in the product image, but there are only two HDMI inputs. That's it. No DVI, no Displayport, no VGA. There is a headphone jack, for what I'm assuming is a gaming feature.
- A little shorter in height than I expected. Coming from a 24" 16:9 monitor, I knew I'd lose some vertical real estate but not the two inches that are gone.
- Cost cutting in the stand is obvious, although LG did try to make it acceptably sleek and modern. It's not a terrible base/stand as far as I'm concerned, but it does wobble a bit when I type.
Good to knows:
- I'm running a Displayport > HDMI adapter cable rated at up to 1080p and it produces the image just fine. I was concerned I'd need to get an adapter that supports a higher resolution.
- This monitor is targeted heavily at the budget gamer, as it shows in the various and prominent 'Gaming mode' settings. There are two FPS presets (first-person shooter) and one RTS (real-time strategy) preset.
- Dual Link means you can fill both HDMI ports with a source and the monitor will put them side by side.
If you need more inputs in a monitor, then I'd suggest the next level up (25UM64) which is priced at around ~$100 more for DVI and Displayport.
If you have the budget, then go higher! 29" or higher will make this a total dream monitor.
I have had this monitor now for 149 days now.
Has a very nice anti-glare coating on the screen to help prevent glaring. Has a piano black glossy finish everywhere, which means it leaves fingerprints everywhere on it. I would have definitely preferred a matte finish for this.
Has a very nice and elegant base that is very sturdy. Whenever you shake our desk, the monitor isn't going to be moving too much. It feels like it can hold that monitor well. Everything, in general, feels sturdy and secure.
I purchased this in the 25-inch version, and I think it looks fairly good. Although I don't like how it feels like the top got cut off. I definitely like the screen aspect ratio though. As an ultrawide monitor at 21:9 aspect ratio and 2560-1080 pixels, things look amazing, epically movies. When watching movies, the movie feels up the whole screen and gives you that true cinema movie experience. For YouTube videos that are 21:9, get the "Ultrawide Video" plugin for chrome so that the videos will feel up the whole screen.
I use this monitor for all my games and it works great. Most games these days already support 21:9 aspect ratio, so you really don't need to worry about compatibility. Older games and brand new games may not support ultrawide monitors, so you may need to play the game out of full screen.
But in games, it looks amazing. My favorite types of games to play with this are first person space games. They look amazing. You usually get more field of view in games, which puts you at an advantage.
Overall, this is a great monitor and I plan on getting two more eventually.
Most recent customer reviews
Quality pictures at 2540x1080
easy to maneuver menu options with toggle like power/menu button
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who bought this item also bought
See the Top Rated Monitors in our Monitor Reviews.