Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on November 25, 2013
Just an awesome TV. Replacing a 47" LG 3D and what a big difference. Truely a wonderful experience on even the most ordinary program. Then when you get into a 3D Movie, I can't imagine any better. Works for me, proud of the performance for the price. Great value when you look at all it will do and how it does it.
on February 18, 2014
It is always a risk to by online even if its rare for something to happen. With a T.V. it can be even more of a scare to you but the seller eased my fears greatly. For one having the product i wanted (after a theft in my home) and for making the process of aquiring this item very simple. Shipping was within the week and the product was factory sealed. I will definetly buy from them again!!
on May 14, 2014
There was a problem with the order which I won't go into till later, but Mr. Ted got on the phone and called us fixed the problem even before we had the problem. Now how great is that! He made up for it on top of fixing the problem as well. I have no idea if the TV will work or not but if that is any indication of the service, I want more of it. Thanks Mr. Ted!
on February 23, 2014
Excellent delivery service. TV was at my door sooner then expected. I'm still learning the controls as this has more features than my old tube TV. Picture is excellent. This 60" TV is the right size for the room it is in. So, in a couple of months, I'll be able to give a better rating on performance and reliability.
on February 15, 2015
Thank-you very much for the 2014 version model,we are getting much enjoyment from it! Yours truly. P.S. we've received the (4) 3D glasses,thanks again!
on October 2, 2013
THIS IS A GREAT TV. I had a 55" LG TV. It was stolen, so I decided to move up and get the 60" and go 240hz. I love the color and the 3D.
on April 5, 2013
Absolutely gorgeous picture
Very light easy to use the remote takes some getting use to but it is like a wii remote
on July 29, 2013
Awsome TV for the price. Great for sports and movies. Highly recommend this TV Movie theater glasses work for the 3D
on June 23, 2013
device has a good picture, but the software and tv tuner just bite. piece of junk. used to like LG projects, but really questioning that now. I must add that the LG "Smart" remote is the most USELESS remote control that I have ever seen. It was jerky in motion, slow to respond, inaccurate in selecting screen items.
Suggest you stay away from LG, especially the stupidly "Smart" remote control
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.