4-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- SquareTrade award-winning service is there when you need it, 24/7
- Fast repairs or replacements get you up and running as quickly as possible
- Covers: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
LG Electronics Tone Ultra (HBS-800) Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Black (Certified Refurbished)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- JBL Signature Sound provides a premium sound experience
- Ambient Noise Cancellation cancels background sounds for an optimal acoustic experience
- Google Voice Actions Integration - look up a friend, check the weather, or get updates on the big game - all with simple voice commands
- Charger not included. Only USB
Save $17.07 when you buy Certified Refurbished or buy the New version here.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
LG Tone Ultra features JBL Signature Sound that provides a premium sound experience and Ambient Noise Cancellation (ANC) that cancels background sounds for an optimal acoustic experience, whether you’re listening to music while in flight, shopping in the mall, or enjoying time with your kids at the amusement park, you can take your calls knowing that the Tone Ultra will deliver your voice clearly. Superior music and voice quality. Award-winning, premium, comfortable, and intuitive design. It’s all at your fingertips with LG Tone Ultra.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The sound quality is good but not spectacular. I use mine with the comply foam tips which helps keep noise out even without the ANC on and they sound is comparable to your standard $20-30 sony/skullcandy in ear buds, which at this price point ($35ish) is perfect with the addition of bluetooth. The bluetooth pairing has been pretty simple but my main gripe with these is that it's hard to tell what is your primary and what is the secondary device when using multi-point. I also wish this could pair with more than two devices so I could use it with my phone, computer and tablet as this is where I keep ending up losing what is the primary device.
I find the controls easy to remember after a bit but the volume and track change do require you to grab a bit more of a hold than just pressing on the button. I also like that I have been able to sort of hide the unit inside the collar of a polo where nobody really notices it if I have it on walking around. I do wish the magnets were a bit stronger to hold the earbuds on as they do get knocked loose once in awhile.
After a couple weeks of using them at least an hour or two a day for listening to podcasts or music at work I have been happy with these overall and achieve my goal of having a set of decent quality bluetooth earbuds that stay in my ears, sound good, can last all day and work well when traveling. These hit all those objectives.