LG Electronics LP1415WXRSM 14000 BTU 115-volt Portable Air Conditioner with Wi-Fi Technology
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 14,000 BTU portable air conditioner uses standard 115V electrical outlet ; Washable mesh filter cleans the air
- Cools a room up to 500 sq. ft. with dehumidification up to 3.4 pints per hour
- Dehumidification function mixes cool dry air with the warm air ; Easy-roll caster wheels allow for easy movement
- Wi-Fi technology to control unit with smartphone plus LED display panel and LCD remote control
- Multiple speeds, 24-hr. on/off timer, Energy Saver mode, and auto-swing top air discharge
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
LG's LP1415WXRSM 14,000 BTU 115V Portable Air Conditioner features Wi-Fi technology. Just download the app from the APP Store or Google Play and you can control this unit with your smartphone. The innovative dehumidification function mixes cool dry air with the warm air to keep you comfortable and prevent over-cooling. The oscillating air vent technology circulates the dispersed air more efficiently, so no hot spot will be left untouched. Plus, with the programmable 24-hour on/off timer, you can control the temperature even when you're not there!
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Blows cold air faster than other ones and has 3 speeds
2. Wifi connectivity makes it a lot easier
3. Has auto shut off functions and timer which work perfectly
4. Only has one tube compared two 2 in other machines
5. Cools up to 500 sq ft really fast
6. Is a lot quieter than other systems
1. It's a bit on the pricey side when not on sale
2. Directions on dumping water for dehumidifying function were a bit unclear
3. A bit heavy to take to other floors
Overall we are very satisfied with this product and highly recommend getting it over the other ones. I recommend getting the 3 year square trade warranty for it which gives you an extra piece of mind just in case something goes bad.
Noise: It is a noisy machine, but this is not central air, so you have to expect noise. Anyone expecting a whisper quiet unit is in denial of what air conditioners sound like. Fortunately, I am the kind of sleeper that likes the sound of a fan and/or air conditioner when I sleep. It's my white noise. Then I don't hear the streets noise and early morning birds. That, to me, is music to my ears.
LG Smart AC App: So, here's something that if you call LG or email them they'll lie to you about because they don't know their own products. I had been the one to set up the WiFi and app on my phone first. Once we got the second unit, we decided to add my husband to it. There was nothing in the manual or online about how to do it, so I called and emailed. Both parties apologized to me and said that it just couldn't be done and that they were sorry. Well they are WRONG and thank God. I was able to figure it out, so please pay attention if you want more than one smartphone to control the units.
Step 1: Have the person that you desire to add to the user list create an account on us.smartthinq.com (that's a lower case Q, not a lower case G)
Step 2: Have that person download the LG Smart AC app
Step 3: You log in to the app and click on the device that you want to add the second user to.
Step 4: Click on Settings
Step 5: Click on User List
Step 6: Click Add User
Step 7: Type the email address that you just registered on smartthinq.com (once again, that's a lower case Q, not a lower case G)
Have your additional user log in to the app on his or her phone and he or she should be able to remotely control the units.
So there you have it. Enjoy this great portable unit. We certainly are staying cool in the hazy, hot and humid NYC Metro Area.
Most recent customer reviews
They are not quiet. I've had quieter 14,000BTU ACs that seemed more efficient, this AC blows air hotter out...Read more