|Screen Size||25 inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||2560 x 1080 pixels|
LG Electronics S-Class 25UM64-S 25-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ULTRAWIDE 21:9
- MAC COMPATIBLE
- SRGB 99%
- 4-SCREEN SPLIT
- ENERGY STAR QUALIFIED
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. Worked perfectly with included hdmi. While looking at other cheap monitors, I noticed most are not compatible with laptops. This one is. I am currently using this with a Windows 8 laptop, and an old lenovo thinkpad with windows 7. The lenovo has integrated hd 2000 graphics which the monitor's manual says only hd 3000 and up work, but I have had no issues setting it up.
2. Speaking of set up and installation, I just plugged in my laptops with an hdmi cable and both instantly recognized the resolution. I've had no problems so far.
3. The colors on this monitor are great! Everything appears how it should. Also the screen is of matte finish.
4. No dead pixels, or screen defects.
5. Great for gaming. The extra screen real estate really makes a difference. You can see quite a bit more on your sides and can give you a slight advantage. So far, most games have run in its native resolution, and the increase in resolution hasn't affected my fps much at all.
6. The monitor is a great size, I was afraid that it would be small, boy was I wrong. It is slightly shorter than a regular monitor but the extra horizontal space is great.
7. Watching movies is awesome because they play in their native format.
1. The monitor is in a fixed position, I think you can angle the screen down a little bit, but not having more viewing positions could be an issue for some.Read more ›
The picture is excellent. It's sharp and bright; the color and luminance is uniform across the display, save perhaps for a tiny bit of backlight bleed in the lower corners, and a bit of shadowing along the bottom edge. For the most part you'd never notice. Color fidelity seems good on the default "Warm" color temp setting. The response rate is fast; I detect no signs of ghosting. Viewing angles are excellent (which is a necessity for a monitor this wide).
At 2560x1080 and 25", the pixel density is 111 PPI. That's a bit finer than, say, a 20" monitor at 1680x1050 (99 PPI), so text and icons may be a bit smaller than you're used to. The ultra wide display is glorious for watching widescreen (2.39:1) movies with no black bars.
The stand only tilts; it does not swivel or adjust up and down. Very tall users might need to put a phone book under the stand to get it to the right height.
All in all, no complaints. There are plenty of comparable monitors that are twice the price (even without the Cyber Monday discount). Highly recommend.
One of my concerns with this monitor was that I might have an issue getting the wide resolution to work with my computer correctly. It runs Windows 8.1, and when hooked up I had no issues whatsoever. It automatically detected and changed the resolution. I was a pretty happy camper. Now, if you're hooking this machine up to a Mac (I have it hooked up to a MacBook Air AND my Windows 8 PC, since it has multiple inputs), and to get the full resolution out of a MacBook you must use a Mini Displayport to Displayport cable (you can get these for about ten bucks here on Amazon). This will allow the ultra wide resolution on a Mac.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great monitor. I use it as my main gaming monitor but be aware: Not all games support ultra wide resolution (like overwatch & fallout 4) so i keep a standard 1080p monitor for... Read morePublished 1 month ago by mitch
I will start by saying, if you are purchasing this monitor for use with your apple macbook pro, then YOU WILL NEED A MINI DISPLAY PORT to DISPLAY PORT cable for FULL RESOLUTION. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Troy
Best wide screen monitor for the price. The advertising was a bit misleading, to use with Thunderbolt (Apple Display Adapter) you will need a Thunderbolt to DisplayPort cable or... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Tim B
I love the widescreen displays - I have two of these monitors and each one is easily as big as two laptop screens. Read morePublished 7 months ago by hard yakka
I hate leaving a 2 star review because I love this monitor. It's absolutely great in features, image quality, the price was great too, there's only one problem... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Alexander Malin
Great screen, now I go home at the end of the day and my neck doesn't hurt.Published 9 months ago by email@example.com
great monitor. Exactly what I wanted. Works great w/ my MacBookPublished 10 months ago by Brian Johnson
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
See the Top Rated Monitors in our Monitor Reviews.