Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 33 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 73 reviews
on May 27, 2012
I have had the LG Esteem for about a month and it is a pretty good phone for metro service. The battery life is terrible So expect to purchase an additional battery. I have not yet purchased a 2nd battery and my phone dies within 4 or 5 hours even when I do not use the phone. It is much faster than the previous 3G android metro phone I had before I purchased Esteem but it is slow compared to verizon. If you have Metro I would suggest this phone. It is probably one of the best for metro. I like the look of the phone. Has a very large screen and I like the front camera. My phone did not come with an SD card but I can still store pic in the internal memory. Another con is the way you activate the screen. There is a small button on the top of the phone that is inconvenient for me to push and this is the only way to light up the screen to unlock screen. Very annoying. Also, unlocking the screen once it turns on sometimes does not wrk . (this might be a defect in MY phone)Overall I am happy with the phone so far and would recommend it for metro users.
on March 20, 2012
Fully loaded with all of the latest apps from the android market.Big screen,nice colors on the screen.This phone can only be used with the 4g lte package,it moves fast enough for me,sometimes it runs an error message(I dont know why) the gorilla glass is a plus to the phone.In my overall review I would like to say Lg did a good job at making this phone user friendly,however Metro did a really bad job at pricing this phone.because who can afford a 4hundred dollar phone(from metro)? If your going to pay that much for a phone,you should look into another carrier right?but thank goodness for Amazon:-):-):-)
on April 14, 2012
I had this phone for a couple of days and I'm loving it, the phone is fast, sleek and so easy to personalize. The major issue I've had right now is definitely the pint size memory but that will be solved once I get the SD card. I've been with metro for like, four years now, so I can't really say if their 4g is faster or slower than Verizon or Sprint but I can tell you it's pretty fast and the plan's price is very reasonable.
on August 10, 2013
Don't buy it! Save yourself the money and leave this thing alone because there happens to be a software glitch that will eventually make your phone freeze and shut down for no reason...I got so frustrated that I just switched to and htc phone and a new company because I had terrible customer service too. Ugh, it was so ridiculous to be in the middle of a conversation with my supervisor and then have the dumb phone freeze...save your money!
on December 20, 2013
Pretty disappointing that it arrived but I could not use it since there was no SIM card and MetroPCS states they are no longer available. The was no mentioned in the description that it did not come without a SIM card. So its pretty useless without a SIM card. Ended up having to purchase a new phone that I really couldn't afford.
on July 11, 2012
I have had the the phone for about 3weeks and it is AWESOME.I switched from Sprint to Metro Pcs ,and have yet to look back.Thespeed is constant at about 2-3mbps download and upload speed is 2-5mbps.(Dallas-Ft.Worth)I was hesitant to invest 379.00 bucks on this phone. I can honestly say I have only one dropped call.If you are ready to leave those big companies and their random billing spikes its a win win situation.
on July 29, 2013
Phone continually re boots itself and is very very. . . . slow. Sometime the phone doees not accept text messages or even send!! Frustrated with this cell that gives me absolutely hell! And yes I will give them the credit of a one star just because I agree on the statement which is. .. HATE IT
on August 23, 2012
Omg, this phone is the perfect size to surf the Web,check emails,write reviews,and when i ordered it,i was reading the info and it said it may take up to 14 days ,it was in my hands in 3 days and activated i was nervous ordering but i read reviews about the seller then i felt at ease now im getting one for my boy love amazon
on January 26, 2016
Did not work; Amazon refunded my money.
on January 26, 2014
Do not buy metro phones online unless your sure the seller included the card that looks like a sim card I forget what is called but the phone will not work without the original