BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on June 19, 2011
The phone is very slow even while processing one application at a time. There are hardly any apps for this phone and most of them are not even worth it. The tilt screen adjustment is really delayed when switching from horizontel to vertical. Everything else is similar to a cheap phone but this one costs double. Two stars for attempting to create a decent phone, (looks).
on May 20, 2011
i bought this phone as a present for my girl fiend who was leaving for Barbados to visit her family. she called me and told me that the phone won't come on. she came back home and when i examined the phone it is stuck with the L.G logo showing. i cannot send it back because it has pass the send back date.
on December 28, 2010
Had this phone for a week and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.
Some people might say that this phone has "outdated" features like a resistive touch screen, but to the right person, these are the best parts of the phone.
I transferred from a Palm T|X to this, so a resistive screen was the perfect transition from PDA to Phone.
It runs Windows Mobile 6.5.3, BUT:

MAKE SURE TO UPDATE THE PHONE AS SOON AS YOU CAN!
LG released an update that fixes a TON of problems that were part of the first release, including adding Threaded SMS messaging (you can turn it off) updating Office to Office 2010, and adding speed improvements all over the place (also adds a 3G mobile hotspot app, and a new optional home screen)

6.5.3 has support for MultiTouch screens, but it's completely pointless on Windows Mobile because all the good programs, games, and utilities are not compatible with MultiTouch anyways.

Battery life:
Plug it in at night, use all day, plug in again before bed, wash rinse repeat.
If you're using tons of data, you might wanna tether it first via USB so that it charges (Use PDANet, it's free). It comes with a nice USB socket for a charger, best way to do it. In college, have the block in the outlet on the wall, and an extension cable to let me plug it in on the top bunk. Also means that if\when you break the cable, a cheap $3 one off any site will replace it (heck, an old BlackBerry cable works too) as long as it's Micro USB. Also works fine with my old Motorola Car charger. It says "this charger was not designed for this phone" but still lets me charge it.

Device:
1Ghz Snapdragon processor: FAST. Can even emulate PS1 games at 60FPS steady.
256MB ram: can multitask all my apps, but, as I said earlier you might want it plugged in to try and fill it all. I was able to run a PS1 emulator, playing Gran Turismo 2, Listen to Pandora, and be logged in to Facebook, Skype, Google Talk, and MSN, with my Gmail, Hotmail, and Yahoo email accounts open (plus my Work Exchange account). And, it still had plenty left to minimize the PS1 emulator (not close it) and then load up Fennec to check the status of my webserver before using Remote desktop to connect to my home server.

Problems: I'd say the one thing I would complain about is that if you're not the kind of person who accepts that it isn't an iPhone and won't gloss over problems by saying "you're just holding me wrong", it's a great phone, it's sturdy, fast, light, small (but not too small), and as close to bulletproof as a phone can be.

Only thing that could make it better would be if it cam with a penny in the box.
on May 6, 2011
I transfered to this fone from a LG chocolate and i absolutely love it.. one thing thats bad is idk how to turn it off

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.