|Standing screen display size||14 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||3|
4 Year Laptop Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
LG Gram Laptop - 14" Full HD IPS, Intel 10th Gen Core i5 (10210U CPU), 8GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM, 512GB NVMeTM SSD, Up to 22.5 Hours Battery, Intel UHD Graphics - 14Z995-U.ARS6U1 (2020)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$235.99 (20%)|
|Display Size||14 Inches|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 14” Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS LCD Screen
- Windows 10 Home( 64bit)
- Intel 10th Generation i5-10210U CPU with Intel UHD grapics
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 512G M.2 NVMe SSD
- Up to 22.5 Hour Battery Life (72Wh Lithium Battery)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
LG gram 14” Ultra-Slim Laptop
A Display for Work or Play
Always a beautiful view. With gram's Full HD IPS display, you can view your work, gaming or streaming content with full detail, color and clarity.
Easily and securely protect your information beyond just using a password. LG gram's fingerprint reader makes it easy for you to boot up and log in instantaneously. Simply touch the power button to login or reawaken your laptop from sleep mode.
Light up your productivity. Whether it's a late-night work session, nighttime flight or bedtime emails, see every part of your keypad as clear as day.
Compare with similar items
The ultra-slim 14Z995 LG gram laptop with full HD 14-inch IPS display combines consummate portability and uncompromising performance with up to 22.5 hours of battery life*. The compact body is both lightweight and durable, while its 8th-gen Intel 10th Generation Core i5 (10210U) CPU with Intel UHD graphics 8GB DDR4 RAM assures blazing speed. A single solid state drive supplies 512GB (M.2 NMVe) storage and USB Type-C connectivity offers faster data transfer as well as smoother display of high-definition video. *MobileMark 2014 standard (MobileMark is a trademark of the Business Applications Performance Corporation). Performance level is utilized for comparison purposes only, and does not necessarily reflect the battery life that will be achieved. Actual battery life will vary from specifications depending on model, setup configuration, applications used, features utilized and power management settings.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I initially ordered it during thanksgiving. Unfortunately, that first one I received had a defect, the battery drained suspiciously when turned off. When I contacted the seller, they immediately sent me a replacement which was great. I appreciate their service. Will definitely recommend this laptop to someone looking for an ultrabook with excellent battery life.
Overall, this computer is great. In summary, it's extremely lightweight, has a great keyboard and screen, and has been able to handle everything I've tried to do so far. However, I find the fingerprint reader a bit annoying and wish it were slightly more sturdy. I will try to update this in the future but unless I update writing that something has gone terrible wrong with it, I'm probably still happy with this laptop.
- Super, super lightweight. I think I've owned regular paper notebooks that were heavier than this laptop. I personally enjoy that it's lightweight, as I have issues with my wrist and back that make it harder to carry heavy objects in my hands or in backpacks.
- The color is beautiful. Personally I'm not a fan of matte black laptops and I think silver/black laptops are a bit boring but the matte white color is beautiful (the bezels around the screen are matte black but it doesn't bother me). Also, it doesn't retain fingerprints very obviously, which I like.
- The battery life. I spent about 7 hours after charging it fully (right after I received it) installing software, watching Netflix, and generally browsing the internet and the battery was still at 40%.
- The keyboard. I returned a different laptop recently because I hated the keyboard layout and I didn't realize how much that would bother me. This keyboard is excellent. I think some people don't like how small the arrow keys are but personally I don't use them often and they're the same as on my old laptop so they don't bother me. The keys are on the soft side, rather than the clicky side, but I like them a lot and I can type at my usual writing speed.
- Speed. So far I have had no problems with the speed, even while setting up the computer (which for me, involved a lot of downloading software like Microsoft Office etc) and nothing has slowed it down yet. I am not at all a gamer though so I can't speak to how well it games (although I doubt anyone is buying it for that purpose).
- The screen. My old laptop was a 13.3" laptop that was actually overall bigger than this one, because of how thick the bezels (the pieces around the screen). I think that the brightness is great and the colors look good.
- My internet connection sometimes drops? HOWEVER my wifi router is unreliable so this may be due to the router, but I do notice this happening more often on this laptop than my old laptop.
- The fingerprint reader. It's cool but I'm used to gently tapping the power button to wake up my computer from sleep, and when I do the same thing on this computer I forget to hold my finger there long enough for the fingerprint reader to work. I find that a little annoying but it's not at all a dealbreaker. For what it's worth, the fingerprint reader seems very accurate.
- A bit fragile feeling. I think in an effort to decrease the weight, LG sacrificed some structural supports or durability elements. The keyboard and the lid flex when you press on them, although it's not noticeable while typing. I'm not super confident in how well this laptop would handle a fall so I will be treating it as gently as I possibly can.
- The trackpad is kind of "tacky". Maybe it's just me and the amount of pressure I apply, but I find the trackpad is a bit tacky. It's not actually sticky, but I feel like there's a bit of drag when I move around the trackpad. Again, not a dealbreaker, and I like the size and location of it.
UPTADE after 2 months of use: This laptop has problems that you see in some very old and used laptops. It has delays opening folders, it get stuck while browsing, and so on.
I bought it for the light weight and the fare price, but I'm very disappointed.