Asurion Mobile Subscription Plan, 450-499.99from Asurion, LLC
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- LOW MONTHLY BILLING: You will be billed monthly for 36 months. Cancel anytime. Coverage ends once plan is canceled, expires or once the aggregate limit is met.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll replace it or send you an Amazon e-gift card for the replacement cost. A service fee will apply. $39 to repair/reimburse, $69 to repair or $129 to replace your phone.
LG G6 H870DS 32GB (FACTORY UNLOCKED) 5.7" QHD (BLACK) International Version - No USA Warranty
- 5.7-inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 1440 x 2880 pixel resolution (~565ppi pixel density)
- Android v7.0 Nougat, Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821, Processor: Quad-Core (Dual-Core 2.35 GHz Kryo & Dual-Core 1.6 GHz Kryo), GPU: Adreno 530
- Dual 13 Megapixel Camera (f/1.8, OIS, 3-axis, phase detection AF) + 13MP (f/2.4, No AF), Dual-LED Flash, 1/3" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR + 5 Megapixel Front Camera with f/2.2, 1080p Full HD, Camera Resolution: 2560 x 1920 pixels
- WLAN: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac + MIMO; Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD; GPS: Yes with A-GPS, GeoTagging, GLONASS, BeiDou; NFC: Yes; USB: v3.1 Type-C Reversible Connector
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Moto G7 with Alexa Hands-Free – Unlocked – 64 GB – Ceramic Black (US Warranty) – Verizon, AT&T, T–Mobile, Sprint, Boost, Cricket, & Metro
LG G6 H872 32GB Astro Black - T-Mobile (Renewed)
LG G6 - 32 GB - Unlocked (AT&T/T-Mobile/Verizon) - Black
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||BHHT Deals||AndrewElectronicsRYA|
|Screen Size||5.7 inches||6.2 inches||5.7 inches||5.7 inches|
|Item Dimensions||5.86 x 2.83 x 0.31 inches||5.90 x 6.60 x 9.20 inches||7.00 x 5.00 x 4.00 inches||5.86 x 0.31 x 2.83 inches|
|Item Weight||5.74 ounces||—||—||5.70 ounces|
The Big Screen that Fits in Your Hand, Say hello to the LG G6. The LG G6 packs a 5.7" display in an attractive sleek phone that comfortably fits in one hand. Unlike other phones with a similar screen size, the large 5.7” display fits in your hand, giving you a big screen experience without the inconvenience of a big phone.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did not even know this was a refurbished unit (if it even is). I honestly wouldn't even be able to tell you the difference it felt like I was unboxing a brand new phone. The only thing that I did not know was that this was an unlocked TMobile please phone so it still boots up with the TMobile icon (nothing to complain about there).
Other than that phone came with 0 imperfections, this is a great phone and for the price it's fantastic.
Battery life is fantastic last me a full day.
While the screen is LCD i honestly can't even tell the difference untill I'm using the phone in the dark and can see the dark parts of the screen being on.
The always on feature is very much welcomed and doesn't consume much battery plus there's a feature that lets you turn it off during certain times of the day I for example have it off from 1am-7 pm since I'm usually asleep during those hours.
Phone comes with very little bloat wearost of which is turned off since you won't use it.
Cameras are great (one of the main reasons I got this phone was because I really wanted the wide angle lense)
I don't really have any complaints, since this is Android I am able to customize the phone heavily, which is the first thing I did since I don't like any manufacturer's UI.
* After having fried a Nexus 6 in the toilet (yes, yuk) I really like the water resistant feature. I can slip it on the back of my bike jersey and not worry if it rains or how much I sweat.
* The finger print feature I wasn't sure about but I really like it now that I have it. Not a must have on future phones, but I like being able to open lots of apps w/o entering a complicated password (like banking apps) being entered correctly. Quicker, too.
* Battery life is exceptional. I use it and it runs all day w/o charging.
* Love the dual SIMM card. I put a 128GB card in it and the new android saves data there for movies, pictures, music, the stuff that takes up lots of room.
* Honestly non yet. I bought in as an unlocked T-Mobile phone, but I have T-Mobile as my carrier so the T-Mobile specific applicatins are working for me, or I just removed the ones I had no use for.
I recommend this phone highly. Especially now that the G6 has come out with a higher speed processor and all the international bells and whistles, this version (North American, Snap Dragon 815 vs, 820) is an even better bargain that will probably get cheaper.
However, moisture sensor in charging port is SUPER SENSITIVE after a couple of months of use and it won't let me charge again. And since there is no USA warranty, I can't get it fixed. If you tried taking it apart to fix it yourself, you can't because there is no way to get inside. Now, it won't even turn on.
super disappointed because of one small problem
T-mobile branded US version, but linked easily enough to another carrier. Better bars than the Huawei, but does not link to data. Rebooted & reset but to no avail. Too bad because I was going to keep it & sell the Huawei.
The T-mobile software is very minimal. However the auto switch between cellular & wifi for calls doesn't work with another carrier as it's looking for a T-Mobile network. Glad I found the Mate SE that was lost.
This website description is incorrect.
I'd ordered LG G6 "H870DS", but I'd received "H870", two times.
It is H870 32GB!!
PS: I thought it was not going to be authentic looking @ the price this phone is sold @ but it turned out to be what I was hoping for : ) Glad I bought this!
Top reviews from other countries
Al momento de entregarme el paquete estaba muy pero muy mal empaquetado. La caja solo traía una bolsa con aire adentro, cuando me lo entregaron se movía por toda la caja que lo contenía, no me imagino la cantidad de golpes que se dio por todo el camino hacia su destino. Pero la caja con el smartphone (LG) venía en excelente estado, pero no sellada; un mensaje indicaba que se había abierto para su desbloqueo.
-Interfaz de usuario o capa de personalización LG
Creo que la capa de personalización es lo peor que tiene este dispositivo. Al inicio no sabía como quitar todas las aplicaciones de la pantalla principal o el HOME, ya que cuando tenía unas veinte apps era muy molesto, es decir, no veía por ningún lado el botón de Menú como es Android siempre. Ya después con el uso me di cuenta que había la opción para cambiarlo Home Screen-Home select-Home & app drawer. después del cambio quedó todo resuelto.
-Tercero: La batería
La batería que es de 3300 mAh es buena pero no dura el día completo, si acaso dura unas 10hrs utilizándolo moderadamente. Lo bueno de esto es el Ahorrador de batería, ya que sí dura el día completo (+24hrs)
En ocasiones si no hay suficiente luz tiende a fallar, pero ya con el identificar de huellas esto no es un impedimento.
__________________________________Los PROS del dispositivo.
-Hermoso diseño: Me encanta su diseño, laterales de aluminio, La "FullVision" y parte trasera de cristal, excelente.
-Rapidez o Fluidez: Es bastante fluido y no he tenido problemas.
-Cámara: Es rápida, pero le hicieron falta alguno agregados y modos.
-Ahorrador de batería: Con algunos ajustes y el ahorrador de batería sí dura las 24 horas, uso moderado, además con las opciones de Android no te pierdes de notificaciones de redes sociales o whatsapp; verificar opciones de "Ignorar optimizaciones"
-Identificador de huellas: Les recomiendo agregar los dos dedos indices, así tienen la posibilidad de desbloquearlo más rápido.
PD: Trae Android 7.0 Nougat, hace unos cinco días se actualizó pero no de versión.
Coming from an iPhone 6s plus this was a big step up in performance.