Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Asurion Mobile Subscription Plan, 200-249.99from Asurion, LLC
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- LOW MONTHLY BILLING: You will be billed monthly for 36 months. Cancel anytime. Coverage ends once plan is canceled, expires or once the aggregate limit is met.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll replace it or send you an Amazon e-gift card for the replacement cost. A service fee will apply. $19 to repair/reiburse, $29 to repair or $69 to replace your phone.
LG V30 H932 Dual Camera 4G LTE 64GB Silver (T-Mobile)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes it does (and the NANO Sim card is enclosed) Being that this device is only good for the T-Mobile Network it will not work on other Networks Until the device is used for 2 years on the T-Mobile Network, and at that point you may contact T-Mobile for assistance in having the device unlocked
- WHAT FREQUENCIES DOES THIS DEVICE SUPPORT: Well this device suports Multi-Band/Multi-Mode which means this device can operate on more than one band at one time and automatically detect which band is the best supported at any given time The 23 Bands supported are as folows (GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz) (WCDMA B1/B2/B4/B5) (LTE B2/B4/B5/B12/B46/B66/B71) (LTE Roaming B1/B3/B7/B20/B38/B39/B40/B41)
- HOW LONG CAN I EXPECT THE BATTERY TO LAST ME: Well the battery size is 3,300 mAh (Non-Removable) which in a Usage time frame means 14 solid hours of streaming at 4G LTE speeds as well it has a Standby time of up to 490 hours before you need to recharge the battery.
- WHAT CAN I EXPECT OUT OF THE BOX: Well the V30 comes running Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) with upgrades available to 8.0.0 Oreo. Comes with Charging Cube and Cable. No Headphones.
- WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT LG 2ND YEAR WARRANTY: LG supports a second year limited warranty for devices purchase only directly from the carrier they do not extend this warranty when purchased from online retailers therefore if you do desire an extended warranty you may purchase one from a site such as SquareTrade as LG only supports their warranty when purchased and paid for the full amount of $829.99 directly from the carrier
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
LG V40 ThinQ 64GB T-Mobile Smartphone w/ 5-Cameras, 6.4" QHD+ Display - Aurora Black (Renewed)
LG V40 ThinQ 64GB Aurora Black LMV405UA 6.4 QHD+ OLED Display - AT&T & GSM Unlocked
LG G7 ThinQ 6.1in LM-G710TM TMobile 64GB Android Smartphone (Renewed) (Platinum Gray)
LG Stylo 5 with Alexa Push-to-Talk – Unlocked – 32 GB – Black (US Warranty)
|Sold By||Tech Vibes||Cellmigo||Maverick Wireless||thegadgetdeals||Amazon.com|
|Color||Silver||Aurora Black||Aurora Black||Platinum Gray||Black|
|Screen Size||6 inches||6.4 inches||6.4 inches||6.1 inches||6.2 inches|
|Item Dimensions||5.97 x 2.97 x 0.29 inches||—||—||—||0.34 x 3.09 x 6.33 inches|
|Item Weight||5.60 ounces||—||0.64 lbs||7.36 ounces||1.64 ounces|
The Good The LG V30 almost has it all: a great camera, speedy processor, huge OLED screen, excellent battery life, waterproofing, wireless charging, microSD storage and the best headphone jack on a phone. The Bad Ergonomic quirks can make the V30 awkward to hold. You may miss some shots due to slow camera autofocus. Carrier-specific versions come with annoying bloatware and logos. The Bottom Line The LG V30 is a rock-solid alternative to Samsung’s Galaxy S8 Plus and the Google Pixel 2 XL. If it fits your hands and your photographic needs, you won't be disappointed.
Visible screen diagonal
6" / 16 cm