Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on December 7, 2013
It works as advertised. We liked the slide out vent, don't think anyone else makes one with this feature. Was easy to install,did it myself without help. It had a little flaw in the front middle of the slide out vent, I called LG service and they sent out a local repair company to take care of it.
on March 7, 2014
Great microwave, good quality and design. The exhaust fan could be less noisy and there are only 2 speed other than that very good product
on July 22, 2014
It actually came dented on the side, which I'm 100 percent sure the delevery guy did it to it, but we are in love with the microwave. The settings are perfect, and it's easy enough for my children to use without asking 'hey mom, how long should I put this on for' the sensor cooking is perfect and food isn't over cooked or rubbery.
on February 28, 2014
Great looking microwave. We bought this to put in a house we were selling and it looked great in the new kitchen.
on March 24, 2013
I purchased this microwave back in the summer and stored it until I had my kitchen renovated. The oven was installed in October and I love it. It has a lot of nice features that I thought I'd probably never use, but I have used them. The exhaust is really efficient. The only negative I have and it's not really a negative, is there is a slight vibration when it's running. It's on a wall that backs into another room and you can sometimes feel a vibration when the oven is on. It's not enough to be a problem, kind of like the same thing you'd notice if you had your washing machine where you tell when you had a load of clothes in. I'm very happy with the microwave.
on November 17, 2013
it a damage item that they want to sell.i am glad that i got my money back, but still have to go through some hassle