LG Lucid 4G VS840 Verizon CDMA Cellphone, 8GB, Black
|Price:||$79.99 & FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- LG Lucid features 4G LTE with 1.2Ghz dual CPUs, Corning Gorilla Glass touch screen,VGA Front-Facing Camera, and 1080p Video Capture
- Features a 4-inch touch screen, 480 x 800 pixel screen resolution, light weight (5 oz), 8 GB of internal memory, utilizes Micro SIM technology
- The LG Lucid offers superior outdoor visibility using NOVA Display
- Expandable memory of up to 32 GB
- This device has been extensively tested, is fully functional, and ready for activation
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The LG Lucid VS840 is a feature-packed Android smartphone that boasts a 5MP camera, a 4-inch display with scratch resistant Gorilla Glass, HD video capture, and DLNA wireless media streaming. It also comes equipped with GPS, Bluetooth compatibility, and an easy-to-use touch screen interface. The Lucid allows for fast internet browsing via WiFi and the Verizon 4G LTE network. Access thousands of apps, games, movies, books, and music on Google's Play Store.This device may require a data plan for activation. Please, contact your phone carrier for details.
From the Manufacturer
What is an unlocked phone?
An unlocked phone is a device that is not bound to any carrier or plan. It allows you to choose your phone first and your carrier second. Upon selecting a plan, simply insert the carrier's SIM card into the phone and you're ready to go. If you decide you want to change carriers down the road or want to take an international trip, it's as simple as replacing your existing SIM card with a new SIM and activating your new plan.
What are the benefits of an unlocked phone?
Freedom: Choose the carrier with the best service or price. If you find a better deal later, you have the ability to change to a different carrier.
Travel: Take your phone internationally and use the carrier of your choice. It's as easy as inserting an active SIM card.
Selection: Choose the phone with the features you want, whether or not your carrier sells it, and get more service options without a contract.
How do I set up my unlocked phone?
The first thing you’ll need is a SIM card for your desired carrier. When activated, the SIM card will let your phone connect to your carrier’s network. If you decide to upgrade to a newer unlocked phone in the future, you can easily remove the SIM card from your old phone and put it in your new phone—just make sure you get the right size of SIM card (nano, micro, or standard) for your phone. If you want to use your phone while traveling internationally, you can easily buy a SIM card for a carrier that operates where you’re traveling. As long as it’s activated, you can just swap SIM cards when you arrive at your destination.
Top Customer Reviews
I accidentally smashed my other phone, so I grabbed this to use for 8 months till I'm up for a new phone since it was under $80 for this and $200 to fix my broken phone. The resolution is a bit low compared to new phones now, but it will run all your apps fine and is fast and does everything you need.
Also, It doesn't want to sync my email automatically, not on "push" and not even on "check every 5 minutes", only syncs when told to manually.
Lastly, WiFi tethering doesn't work. You can download and install FoxFi or other similar apps, but the only way to tether this phone is through a USB cable (or probably by paying Verizon extra $), which really sucks, but it's only a matter of convenience (besides, you've got that cable in your pocket to charge it throughout the day anyway). However, there is apparently a way to make it work if you want to root the phone. Might just do that.
THAT BEING SAID, c'mon, for about $100 what the heck do you expect? This phone definitely performs better than expected for such a bargain price. I initially bought it just to hold me over for a couple of months, but now I'm thinking ,"ya know, I might hold on to it till it breaks". It's quite a good smartphone. My previous phone was the Droid 3, I'd say the Droid 3 (lasted me about a year) was maybe 15-20% faster (also, lacked 4G), but the LG blows the Droid out of the water with screen quality (both visually and touch sensitivity-wise).Read more ›
For the price, if you have never owned any other phone or if you are 4 this phone is for you. If not, I would spend a couple extra $$ and get almost anything but this one.
You will need to either swap or see your Verizon sales rep for a sims card, and the same goes for the micro storage card (I picked up an 8GB one for less than $7.00 on Amazon) it does come with a wall charger, and the usb charge/data transfer cable.
I would recommend this phone and this seller to anyone looking for an inexpensive (NEW) smart phone.
- The maps app this is amazing. It works pretty fast and finds locations that I am looking for relatively close to me. This app didn't work on my previous phone, so it was a nice update.
- It has some really cute themes and ringtones. I am one of those people who likes to change up their phone a lot.
- The battery life is pretty decent. I don't really use my phone a whole lot through the day. I mostly use it for texting and calling. I use my ipod if I have wifi, but if I am in an area where I don't get wifi then I use my phone more.
- It is a really good size, not too small but not too big.
- When I got my phone in the mail, the back cover didn't fit on it. If you try to snap it all the way on, the other snaps will pop open and won't let me put it on all the way. I never got around to contacting somebody about it so I just got a phone case to put over it so it wasn't bugging me.
- There is no LED light on this phone. So if you get a text message or a miss a call, you don't get that nice feature of the light blinking to tell you.
- The screen doesn't light up when you get a text message. I loved that about my old phone, because if my phone was on silent, I still saw that I got a message. It wouldn't be that big of a deal if this phone had the LED option but since it doesn't, I constantly check my phone to see if there is a message. (Unless I have my ringtone on)
- The typing gets really weird at times and can be really slow.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not a bad phone. It came in great shape. It ran very slow but I think that was because it's an older model.Published 2 days ago by Rebecca Hughes
It was just a cheap, temporary purchase after a phone was stolen, but this wasn't worth the trouble. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mary D
Just bought and touch-screen not working. Going to take it to Verizon to see what's wrong.Published 1 month ago by Amie Jensen
Great phone for my son! He keeps breaking his cell phones so I have to find cheap replacements and this was good on the price without compromising on quality. Read morePublished 3 months ago by kidatheart
This is exactly like the one I have,wish I had ordered 2 ,when I ordered my husband one!Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
I apologise as I left the wrong review earlier. Product came as describedPublished 3 months ago by Robert Montgomery