Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 11-20 of 179 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 270 reviews
on May 4, 2013
This phone is great! Plus, with Metro PCS, if you activate it yourself, you can keep your existing number without paying that annoying $15 transfer fee that the stores charge you! It was very easy to transfer over myself. I got this for my husband and I plan on ordering another one for myself!

Update: ok, having had this phone for a year now, we know all the little quirks and faults. But I'd still give it 5 stars. Last month, LG updated the software for the Motion and it sent my phone a little crazy, causing it to constantly repeat an internal media scan, however, I found that an app I had downloaded was faulty and once I uninstalled it, that issue resolved itself. Yes, the battery can overheat, but all smartphone batteries tend to overheat with strenuous usage lol. Yes, battery life does suck, but as I always say, smartphone, dumb battery.
One last thing, the only annoying thing this phone does, is sometimes, while on the charger, it will turn off for no reason. It can be fully charged, or 70%, or 10%, doesn't matter, it will just be off. This usually happens while I'm sleeping and when I wake up, late, because the alarm hasn't gone off, and notice my phone is off, I can never figure out why. Just one of it's "quirks" I guess! It's only happened maybe 5 times in the last year though, and it has happened on both mine and my husband's Motion.
All in all, I will have a hard time finding a phone to replace this one when the time comes!
on December 4, 2014
Easily one of the best phones you ca get for Metro PCS. It runs Android, yes, that is great so you can do just about anything with this phone as other Android phones, but what sets this apart from other phone is the size of the internal memory, only the Galaxy 3s rivals it in internal storage.

Another pro, Its been dropped a few times and has proven to be extremely durable and not bulky at all. While some may frown upon the size of the screen, I watch HD movies at night in bed and don't miss any action whatsoever on the screen. It is a really good buy, especially for the price.
on August 16, 2013
Although the phone itself is probably fine, this product is falsely advertised as MetroPCS ready. When I took mine to MetroPCS, I was told that the Sim Card is invalid. It is a MetroPCS only item and not eligible to be sold by private dealers. I was unable to activate the phone with it and was forced to drive to a corporate location in order to purchase a new Sim Card. Any money saved by purchasing through Amazon was wasted on the new Sim Card.
on April 27, 2013
This phone was for my daughter. Very reasonably priced and excellent features. After I realized that I should have bought two more of theses phones from amazon instead of wasting hundreds of dollars on iPhones. Boy did I learn the hard way. The Lg Motions 4g phone is yet by far the better phone price and feature wise then the IPhone 4. Too bad amazon has raised the price on the products because I would buy two more and get rid of my iPhone forever!!
on December 4, 2014
Its awesomeness!
Snappy, excellent pics, 5gb of USER USEABLE internal memory. Not like that garbage with minimal internal memory and you MIGHT have the opportunity to move to sd, so facebook, google plus and all of the space hogs wont cause you to have to keep removing apps just to accommodate them.

I was brutal with my last one-
90 gb in a month used average, ran a wii, laptops, skype, you name it.
I got it wet countless times in the rain or whatever.
So needless to say I got another phone in a pinch, it sucked, found this little gem, and Im happy :-)
on August 22, 2013
I say greatr for a beginner, because that's what I am....glad I purchased this model....it has more than I need, but yet I find things that I'm glad I can do using it....easy to learn and like the pic's. Also I can upload pics to Facebook faster through the phone than online....Once I found out how to put the phone on battery saver I was even more impressed with it, don't need to charge as much...and keeps the charge longer.....Love being able to speak my text, saves so much time, just need to read it before sending since it may replace a word that it thinks your saying....all in all very happy with this phone....
on June 29, 2013
This phone is very simple and easy to use for a beginner or pro to cell phones. It performs many tasks and can do what other 4G phones do. I am happy with this phone but just wish the screen was bigger. As a first time smart phone user, it has shown me things that I didn't know a phone could do. It's easy and smart. I recommend this phone to anyone who is looking into getting a smart phone.
on February 15, 2013
I am VERY happy with my phone. It's a little bigger than my last phone (LG Optimus S), has more memory, & very easy to learn/navigate. Only drawback, not Amazon's/shipper's fault-When I went to activate phone, Metro had it on sale with rebates, for $49, $100 cheaper than what I paid. Metro store I went to couldn't help since I purchased it through Amazon..
on April 21, 2017
Terrible, lasted about a month before it died and never turned back on. I brought it to the store and there was nothing they could do to fix it. Don't waste your money.
on December 10, 2012
The phone works as advertised. For the price, you can’t beat it. The interface isn’t as simple and straight forward as an iPhone but once you get use to the shortcuts and app tools it seems to work fine. The call quality is quite good and the size makes it easy to handle. The carrier is Metro PCS and I have had no difficulty in contacting them for support. The only disappoint so far is that you can’t tether the phone to other devises. It seems that Metro PCS has recently blocked this capability.