Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on September 15, 2014
I bought an LG 60" TV but I was not happy with the sound. Just not the quality I wanted. So I popped for this thing. Boy am I glad I dad. In my humble opinion it makes a great addition to the TV. Easy to hook up, plug it in and connect the optical cable (included )to the TV and Sound Bar. On my TV I had to go into the settings and make some changes, all push button via the remote, and then a couple of settings on the Sound Bar. Boom, 15-20 min you're set. The TV has some different settings for the picture (Sports, Cinema, Standard, etc) the Sound Bar also has some settings you can use. I'm an old Coot so I don't hear so well, I find watching movies or regular TV the "Clear Voice" is a help, other settings may increase your enjoyment of Music, movies or even the News. It looks great, works like it should and I'm very pleased with the purchase. If you're looking for downers, the only comments I could make are that depending on your TV, it might block the TV's remote On/Off, all other functions works. A work around is to place a small mirror behind the TV on/off sensor. Works ! Cost $1 at the dollar store.
on October 10, 2012
There were not many reviews when I purchased this product and I have to admit I found that feedback a little misleading. The only area of disappointment was sound volume, it just did not live up to my expectations. I'm using the sound bar in a very small room and it's certainly loud enough to carry the room for normal TV viewing, but using this outside of a small room would probably leave much to be desired. I would feel much better about the price investment of this product with stronger volume capabilities. I would not say it's worse than other sound bars out there and may even argue it's slightly better than some, but just not what I was hoping for after reading some of the other reviews. I'm also VERY disappointed this product does not support Bluetooth sync from my cell phone or Kindle considering the other 2 sound bars in this line do support that function. HUGE missed opportunity!!!

There are certainly positives to this product which is why I eventually decided to keep it (I considered returning it for a week or so). I absolutely love all the HDMI inputs/outputs!!! Based on my research at the time, I could not find a sound bar with similar features anywhere near this price point. The quality of sound is actually outstanding, very clear. The design is pretty sleek and it takes up minimal space which was very important to me considering I have a very small room.

Overall I would recommend this product for the positive reasons I mentioned below, but just take critical feedback into consideration when weighing the pro's and con's. It's a high quality product and should exceed your expectations depending on your primary buying factors.
on October 2, 2013
Never had a sound bar so don't know what they should really do. It did help
the sound for the television but just doesnt have the sound quality I would
expect for the price. It certainly improves hearing the TV better but not sure
I would go this route if you rock to music with it.
on August 31, 2015
Works great with my LG tv. Has a lot of cool features that I am still trying to figure out, I'm sure reading the manual would help with that. Oh well.
on February 15, 2013
i considered 3 different brands, and because my tv is a 50" LG, i decided to go with the LG sound bar after reading numerous positive reviews. the unit was super easy to set up and to understand the various settings. within minutes i had the unit set up and the room filled with sound. i have no idea how loud this unit will go, a comfortable volume setting is around 15, and at 30 it is almost deafening. the unit is a slick black that blends perfectly with the black of the LG tv. if i had one complaint it would be the height of the unit which does not allow it to slide under the bottom edge of the LG tv so that the unit could be pushed back so that the face of the unit would be flush with the face of the LG tv. I highly recommend this unit to anyone who wants ease of set up and a fantastic sound that drastically improves the LG sound.
on August 3, 2015
Obviously a refurbished model, but easy plug and play an works well.
on September 13, 2014
Does the job of cleaning up the voices and turning down the volume of the background music...we're very happy with this bar.
on November 28, 2012
I am not an expert or anything. I gave this a 4 star because we just got it and have only had it a few days. So far so good. The sound quality is very good, and there are many ports in the back which we love! The bass isn't overwhelming so if you are looking for something that will allow you to hear treble you are on the right track with this one.

The pack arrived quickly and we are very happy.
on May 17, 2014
This particular sound-bar is sold @ a resonable price , the additional features complement this device , hence the 4 stars !
on March 30, 2013
This LG Soundbar, offer an incredible surround a set price, is to be welcomed that the subwwofer be integrated into the team, as well, is much more easy, to fit the bar in a space, not too big.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.