- Size (LWH): 4.29 inches, 2.32 inches, 0.47 inches
- Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Network Compatibility: GSM
- Phone Book Capacity: 100 Entries
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 542 minutes
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 648 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
LG Neon GT365 Prepaid GoPhone (AT&T)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Affordable smartphone in black/silver with 2.4-inch touchscreen and slide-out QWERTY keyboard
- Pay for just the minutes you use with no annual contract--easy refill via Internet or prepaid cards
- 2-megapixel camera/camcorder; Bluetooth stereo music; microSD expansion to 4 GB; digital audio player
- Up to 3 hours of talk time, up to 244 hours (10+ days) of standby time; released in June, 2009
- What's in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, charger, operating instructions, GoPhone SIM card
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
A quick messaging phone boasting a full keyboard for text messaging beneath its vibrant colors, the stylish blue-and-gray LG Neon helps you stay connected whenever and wherever you roam with its bright touchscreen-enabled LCD screen (for dialing only) and slide-out full QWERTY keyboard. You'll be able to keep up with friends and family while on the go using text messaging, mobile e-mail, and instant messaging via popular services including AOL, Yahoo! and Windows Live (messaging charges apply).
The LG Neon with a 2.4-inch touchscreen
with vibrating feedback...
Other features of the LG Neon include a 2-megapixel camera/camcorder, Bluetooth for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, microSD memory expansion to 4 GB, digital audio player and support for AT&T Mobile Music service (additional charges applicable), EDGE cellular data connectivity, organizer tools, and up to 3 hours of talk time.
Pay As You Go with GoPhone
With AT&T's GoPhone pay-as-you-go service, you get all the benefits of wireless without the surprises--no long-term contracts, credit checks, or deposits. You can easily refill your minutes via prepaid cards or the Internet, or choose to prepay each month and roll over unused minutes.
You can choose from a variety of plans that suit your individual needs--including monthly and daily plans with unlimited talk and text messaging as well as a simple per-minute plan. And with Rollover Balance, you can carry over your unused account balance when you refill before your balance expires, up to the account maximum (learn more below).
Phone FeaturesThe LG Neon has a 2.4-inch LCD with a 240 x 400-pixel resolution and support for 262K colors, and it also has an accelerometer for auto-rotation of the screen when you turn it from portrait to landscape view. Below the screen you'll find a colorfully organized four-button navigator that's complemented by send/end keys and two soft navigation keys. When you press the dialer button at the bottom left corner of the phone's navigation area, you'll be able to quickly dial numbers using the touchscreen dialer. All other functions are accessed via the physical navigation keys.
The Home screen menu from LG's Flash user interface (UI) provides quick access to your calendar, alarm clock and digital audio player, and it provides an intuitive tab-based layout for accessing phone, multimedia and other tools. The phone also offers a three-row full QWERTY keyboard that smoothly slides out from the left side of the phone (when viewed in tall portrait mode).
...and a smooth, slide-out full QWERTY keyboard for easy text messaging and writing longer e-mails.
The phone comes with a small 14 MB internal memory, which is expandable via optional microSD memory cards (up to 4 GB in size). The internal phonebook can store up to 1000 contacts, with each entry providing space for up to four phone numbers, one e-mail address, and a picture ID. The phone also includes nine speed dial options (eight entries plus one voice-mail) and support for caller groups as well as designating a specific ringtone to a contact.
Hands-free communication is easy thanks to the integrated speakerphone. This phone also provides Bluetooth wireless connectivity (version 2.0), and includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and file transfer. With the A2DP Bluetooth profile, you can stream your music to a pair of compatible Bluetooth stereo headphones. You can also wirelessly send contacts, calendar events, notes and pictures. This phone can save up to 20 Bluetooth pairings.
The digital audio player is compatible with MP3, AAC/AAC+, and WMA files, and it allows you to create and manage playlists directly on the phone. Other features include a customizable equalizer and visualization, the ability to multitask in other phone applications while still playing music, and easy transfer of files from your PC via USB (optional cable available separately). The phone also includes a flight mode, which allows you to continue playing music while turning off the cellular radio.
Capture photos and videos with
the 2-megapixel camera/camcorder.
Other features include:
- SMS text and MMS picture/video messaging
- Threaded messaging displays messages in time-order from a contact
- Mobile e-mail--Yahoo!, AOL, AIM, Windows Live, AT&T Yahoo!, & BellSouth Accounts
- Instant Messaging--AIM, Windows Live, Yahoo! Messenger
- Organizer tools: alarm clock, calendar, notepad, calculator, tip calculator, world clock, tasks, stopwatch, and unit converter
- USB mass storage capabilities and charging via computer (cable sold separately)
- 8 unique ringtones, plus vibrate and silent modes
- Speed dial (8 entries plus 1 voice-mail default)
- Support for real-music ringtones
- Voice memo recording for both reminders and sending via MMS
- Java 2.0 support for application and game downloads
- 8 unique ringtones with vibrate and silent modes; compatible with MP3 real-music ringtones
- Voice memo recording (MMS and general modes)
- Bluetooth version 2.0 with the following profiles: A2DP (stereo music streaming), AVRC (remote control), HFP (hands-free car kits), HSP (communication headsets), BPP (basic printing profile for text, e-mail), DUN (dial-up networking), FTP (file transfer), OPP (object push for business cards, calendar items, and pictures)
The LG Neon weighs 3.81 ounces and measures 4 x 2 x 0.66 inches. Its 800 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 3 hours of talk time, and up to 244 hours (10+ days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies.
AT&T GoPhone Service
AT&T's pay-as-you-go GoPhone plans are wireless plans made easy, simply pay in advance for what you need. No long-term contracts, credit checks, or surprise bills--just all the benefits of wireless, with no complications. In addition, AT&T's Rollover Balance feature lets you carry over your unused account balance when you purchase refill minutes before your balance expires.
Other great GoPhone features include no long distance or roaming fees across AT&T's national service area, the ability to track usage via text messages with an updated balance after each call, and the ability to refill your minutes 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. You can also choose to add international long distance for calling to over 50 countries (including Mexico landlines and Canada) for just $10 for 250 minutes. And you can cancel any time without penalty.
GoPhone Plan Options
- $50 Monthly Unlimited Plan includes unlimited talk, text (both U.S. and internationally), and access to Internet data and web browsing (smartphone users must purchase a separate data package).
- $25 Monthly Plan includes 250 minutes of talk time, unlimited text messages, and international texting at 25¢ per message. Data and mobile web browsing is charged per use, or you can buy a package.
- $2 Unlimited Daily Talk & Text is a good plan for those who do not use their phone every day, and data packages can be added. It's charged ONLY on days when the phone is used to make or receive a voice call (including a call to voice mailbox), use IM, or send a text or picture/video/sound message. Data is charged per use, or via a package.
- Per Minute enables you to make phone calls at just 10¢ a minute--perfect for those looking to use their phone very infrequently or for emergencies. You can also send texts at 20¢ per message (25¢ per international message), or choose a monthly package. Data is charged per use, or via a package.
Smartphone users can use any of these GoPhone plans, however, a smartphone require a data/web package to use data/web services. Pay-per-use data/web is not available on smartphone devices. Data packages for all GoPhone plan options (for mobile web access for e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, and more) include the following:
- 500 MB for $25
- 100 MB for $15
- 10 MB for $5
Data packages are good for 30 days, as long as your account balance is not expired. Standard rates apply if feature package is not renewed after 30 days.
How to Refill Your Account
For your convenience 24/7, you can add money to your account in a variety of ways and in a variety of amounts.
- With Rollover Balance, if you refill your account before your balance expires, you keep your unused balance.
- Purchase a refill card at any AT&T store and over 200,000 other retail locations in the U.S. Most refill cards will let you dial *888* to refill using the PIN number on the card.
- Use a credit/debit card and visit att.com/mygophone to refill online. You can also set up Auto Refill and Text to Refill, which enables you to refill directly from your phone.
To check on your current balance, dial*777# and press SEND to receive a text massage indicating your account balance and expiration date.
AT&T GoPhone refill cards are available in these amounts:
- $15 (30-day expiration)
- $25 (90-day expiration)
- $50 (90-day expiration)
- $60 (90-day expiration)
- $100 (1-year expiration)
Top Customer Reviews
As for the phone itself: The camera works perfectly; the cell's audio is perfect; the bluetooth works perfectly; the slide-out QWERTY keyboard works really well, even with my big, stubby fingers; the phone and its capabilities are very easy to figure out and use - very intuitive; the battery life is exceptionally good - 3 days between charges; the screen is touch with vibration feedback WHEN YOU DIAL and works really well. To top it all off, I put in a 2GB microSD card and now can store a gazillion pics and tunes.
The thing I can't figure out is the criticism of the battery life that I've read in reviews elsewhere. I text with my kids and wife constantly, usually with a picture going or coming; I bluetooth constantly; I make loads of calls a day to/from my customers yet I am only charging this phone every three days or so?!?!? HAH!!! And when this battery starts going bad, I'll go to the net and pick up a new one for next to nothing - what's so hard about that?
My only knock would be the unbelievably cheesy battery/back cover. It is a really flimsy, cheap, thin piece of molded plastic that took several careful attempts to snap it in place.Read more ›
- Slide out texting keyboard works great
- mp3 and media player works fine(it supposedly plays mp4 video files as well, I have not tried that)
- microSD slot, although only supports up to 4GB
- Bluetooth, but not for file transfers which limits it a bit
- Decent camera
- Pretty good utilities and contact list app
- Even has a document viewer for pdf's doc's and the like.
- Short battery life (I manage 2-4 days before recharging)
- Gives no low battery warning, when the battery runs out it just turns off
- Included java games and apps are trialware and useless
I have had no problems with phone functionality, or freezes, or any other problems frequently mentioned. Maybe more recent firmware versions fixed the teething problems of this phone that earlier users experienced. It does have a small lag doing certain things, but you cannot expect supercomputing speeds from a budget phone. All in all a great, flexible, fun little device.
I bought this because I don't need many features. All I wanted was a phone with which I could make calls and send texts, and I wanted a qwerty keypad. This one has a somewhat pleasing design, with buttons spaced out nicely. It also has a touchscreen, but you can only use that to dial numbers, so it's really more of an afterthought. The Neon seemed to perform just fine for what I needed it to do, at first. Then I started noticing the problems.
It's horribly slow. For example; you get a text, you slide the phone open to view it, wait about 2 seconds before you can actually do anything, then you push the button to view the text, and wait about another 2 to 3 seconds for the message to appear on the screen. Everything you do on this phone is like this. The phone is painfully slow.
For some reason, the phone would just turn off from time to time. Not just when it was in my pocket, but often when it was just sitting on a table, with a fully charged battery. But it should also be noted that this phone is pretty bad about unlocking itself in your pocket.
The keypad is a bit frustrating. It can be really tedious typing punctuations and numbers. I don't know how to explain this properly, but it's not a problem I've ever had with other phones. I've just never gotten used to this keypad, and it's such a pain to use numbers and punctuation, that I find myself avoiding typing them whenever possible.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great phone with handy slide-out keyboard. Can't beat the low price. The phone could be bigger, but it's still my favorite. If you want a cool cell without contracts, try this one.Published 1 month ago by Kindle Customer
Have had the phone for 5 years and only needed one new battery. Terrific, affordable phone for people who don't want to be stuck with their face in their phone all day long.Published 7 months ago by Dan
Great compact phone! Wish I could find an extra battery!!Published 11 months ago by William H. Ellis
Awful Phone! Had it for about a 2 or 3 months and then the screen was completely non functinalPublished 12 months ago by First Aids Repair Bay