|Item Weight||73.7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||57 x 9.7 x 34.2 inches|
|Item model number||OLED65BXPUA|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Asurion Monthly Television Protection Plan with Tech Support $2000-4999.99from Asurion, LLC
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- LOW MONTHLY BILLING: You will be billed monthly for 48 months. Cancel anytime. Coverage ends once plan is canceled, expires or once the aggregate limit is met.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it. A service fee will apply. $29 to repair or $99 to replace your television.
LG OLED65BXPUA Alexa Built-In BX 65" 4K Smart OLED TV (2020)
|Price:||FREE Scheduled Delivery|
This product has Amazon Alexa functionality built in, providing a voice forward experience that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, provide information, read news, and more.
- LG OLED TV: Only OLED pixels emit their own light, allowing for perfect black, intense color and stunning picture.
- PIXEL LEVEL DIMMING: 8.3 million pixels control the light show. Millions of pixels emit their own light. Only OLED can turn pixels off completely and independently. See stunning picture, perfect black, infinite contrast and over a billion rich colors.
- WEBOS AND MAGIC REMOTE: LG's fan-favorite webOS platform makes it surprisingly fast and easy to stream movies and shows with your favorite apps and find new obsessions based on what you like. While our Magic Remote lives up to its name with voice and motion control — just speak or simply point, scroll and click.
- α7 GEN 3 PROCESSOR 4K: Your picture is made better, clearer, and smoother. Our a7 Gen 3 Processor 4K powers the performance. You don’t have to do a thing to enjoy great picture and sound. Our advanced processor does it for you with AI Picture, AI Sound and 4KUpscaling.
- GAMING: LG OLED TV is built for gaming. AI-powered picture quality transports you to the moment. Gaming features and the latest tech, like NVIDIA G-SYNC and FreeSync, give you an edge with less lag, high refresh rates, and incredibly smooth and responsive gameplay.
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Included Components: Remote Control, Power Cable, E-Manual
- Surround Sound Channel Configuration: 2.2
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
LG OLED TV BX is a sight to behold. Amazing OLED display tech within reach. LG OLED TV BX is a difference-maker for movies, shows, sports and gaming. No detail goes unseen. And only OLED pixels emit their own light for perfect black, intense color and stunning picture — backed by AI, our premium processor, connected home features and cutting-edge gaming tech.
Visible screen diagonal
65" / 166 cm
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most TV's ship with all of the crap that makes for bad pictures that people respond to (over saturated color, high sharpness, that annoying frame interpolation that makes everything look like a soap opera), but LG ships a bunch of picture profiles that turn it all off. The "filmmaker mode" has a great starting point that allows things to look as they were intended, and I only had to adjust down the contrast a little, brightness up a little, to feel like I was getting all of the dynamic range possible relative to the color grading of the source material. The deep blacks remind me of expensive plasma from back in the day. Provided that you start with those templates, it looks great without being muddy or overblown. Disney+ and some of the Amazon content show off some really great capability for the TV. The Marvel movies and newer animated movies are staggeringly great eye candy.
The unit itself is alarmingly thin but sturdy. I'm using the stand, and it was awkward to attach it while the screen flexed. The Wii-style remote is completely annoying, just give me buttons, please. Fortunately I'm using a FireTV and that remote covers everything, including the volume on the attached receiver getting sound via optical. The upscaling from an Xbox One S looks surprisingly good, and old DVD's played via the Xbox aren't as noisy as I expected.
This missing final star is because the software handling the settings is a mess. For example, you can't use ARC without also enabling CEC, which creates other problems. With a FireTV on HDMI-4, trying to switch to any other input forces it back to 4 every time. It's infuriating. To solve this I had to turn off ARC and CEC (they're on different settings but programmatically connected) and use an optical cable back to the receiver.
We had it for roughly three weeks - again, I cannot understate the magic of this display in terms of color saturation, and the overall contrast.
Unfortunately this display was no longer functional as of three weeks into ownership. While watching Netflix, the display flashed multiple colors, powered off, and is now largely unresponsive. I sincerely hope I am able to provide a refreshed review.
Not sure where the Magic is yet in the remote, albeit is a fully functional remote, just not sure if you need to be a magician to yield its potential.
***updated*** Changed to 5 stars after using remote more and I did get an email from LG that my PL5 will ship soon.
For the LG PL5 speaker that is offered, don't buy because of that, doubtful I will ever get as website failed on numerous browsers and directed me to 'email@example.com' for support, I have not heard back.