|Item Weight||55.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||57 x 9.7 x 34.2 inches|
|Item model number||OLED65BXPUA|
|Special Features||Filmmaker Mode; Works with NVIDIA G-SYNC; Low Input Lag and Fast Response Time, Α7 Gen 3 AI Processor 4K; ThinQ AI with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa Built-In; Dolby Vision IQ and Dolby Atmos|
LG OLED65BXPUA Alexa BuiltIn BX 65Inch 4K Smart OLED TV 2020
|Price:||FREE Scheduled Delivery|
|Mounting Type||Can be wall mounted|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, Bluetooth, USB, Ethernet, HDMI|
About this item
- DIMENSIONS (WxHxD) with Stand: 57" x 34.2" x 9.7" | Without Stand (WxHxD): 57" x 32.7" x 1.8" | Weight with Stand: 55.1 lbs | Weight without Stand: 52.9 lbs lbs
- PIXEL LEVEL DIMMING: Millions of pixels emit their own light. Only OLED can turn pixels off completely and independently. See stunning picture, perfect black, infinite contrast and over a billion rich colors.
- WEBOS AND MAGIC REMOTE: LG's fan-favorite webOS platform makes it surprisingly fast and easy to stream movies and shows with your favorite apps and find new obsessions based on what you like. While our Magic Remote lives up to its name with voice and motion control — just speak or simply point, scroll and click.
- α7 GEN 3 PROCESSOR 4K: Your picture is made better, clearer, and smoother. Our a7 Gen 3 Processor 4K powers the performance. You don’t have to do a thing to enjoy great pictures and sound. Our advanced processor does it for you with AI Picture, AI Sound and 4KUpscaling.
- GAMING: LG OLED TV is built for gaming. AI-powered picture quality transports you to the moment. Gaming features and the latest tech, like NVIDIA G-SYNC and FreeSync, give you an edge with less lag, high refresh rates, and incredibly smooth and responsive gameplay.
- LG OLED TV: Only OLED pixels emit their own light, allowing for perfect black, intense color and stunning picture.
- Connectivity technology: Wireless; Power Supply (Voltage, Hz): AC 120V, 50/60Hz
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
See how OLED redefines picture quality with SELF-LIT PiXELS
OLED BX Features
Our processor empowers better picture and sound
Our α7 Gen 3 Processor 4K powers the performance. You don’t have to do a thing to enjoy great picture and sound. Our advanced processor does it for you with AI Picture, AI Sound and 4K Upscaling*. *Image quality of upscaled content will vary based on the source resolution.
World's Most Intelligent TVs
LG ThinQ AI TVs are the only TVs with the Google Assistant and Alexa built-in*. LG ThinQ fully integrates the voice assistants you already use. *Some features require 3rd party subscription or account.
Cinematic Sight and Sound
Dolby Vision IQ automatically adjusts picture settings depending on ambient lighting conditions and content genres. Dolby Atmos puts you in the middle of the action with multi-dimensional surround sound that seems to flow all around you.
See how LG TVs give you the gaming edge
NVIDIA G-SYNC** and FreeSync*, gives you an edge with less lag, high refresh rates, and incredibly smooth and responsive gameplay. *FreeSync software update required. **NVIDIA G-SYNC is compatible with RTX 20 and GTX 16 graphics cards. Older GPUs will not support G-SYNC compatibility.
Exceptional picture quality of perfect black and intense colors combined with smooth gameplay to take gaming to new heights.
Smoother Gameplay for the Win
A higher frame rate, VRR, ALLM, and eARC with HDMI 2.1 support.
Low Input Lag & Response Time
With a low input lag and fast 1ms response time, get ready to play in full-force with reduced blurring and added clarity.
More Immersive HDR Gaming
HDR gaming drops players right into the action for a new level of immersive gaming.
2020 LG OLED TVS
Compare with similar items
LG OLED65CXPUA Alexa BuiltIn CX 65Inch 4K Smart OLED TV 2020
Sony A8H 65 Inch TV: BRAVIA OLED 4K Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility - 2020 Model
LG OLED65WXPUA Alexa BuiltIn WX 65Inch Wallpaper Design 4K Smart OLED TV 2020
LG OLED77GXPUA Alexa BuiltIn GX 77Inch Gallery Design 4K Smart OLED TV 2020
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, Ethernet, HDMI, USB, Wireless||Bluetooth, Ethernet, HDMI, USB, Wireless||Wireless||Bluetooth, Ethernet, HDMI, USB, Wireless||Bluetooth, Ethernet, HDMI, USB, Wireless|
|Screen Size||65 inches||65 inches||64.5 inches||65 inches||77 inches|
|Native Resolution||3840 x 2160 pixels||3840 x 2160 pixels||3840 x 2160 pixels||3840 x 2160 pixels||3840 x 2160 pixels|
|Refresh Rate||120 hertz||120 hertz||120 hertz||120 hertz||120 hertz|
|Style||TV Only||TV Only||TV only||TV Only||TV Only|
|Total HDMI Ports||4||4||4||4||4|
And only OLED pixels emit their own light for perfect black, intense color and stunning picture — backed by AI, our premium processor, connected home features and cutting-edge gaming tech.
Visible screen diagonal
65" / 166 cm
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We had it for roughly three weeks - again, I cannot understate the magic of this display in terms of color saturation, and the overall contrast.
Unfortunately this display was no longer functional as of three weeks into ownership. While watching Netflix, the display flashed multiple colors, powered off, and is now largely unresponsive. I sincerely hope I am able to provide a refreshed review.
8/7/2020 Update - one week in to the new unit that was sent and the magic is back. That said, we are cautiously optimistic.
Most TV's ship with all of the crap that makes for bad pictures that people respond to (over saturated color, high sharpness, that annoying frame interpolation that makes everything look like a soap opera), but LG ships a bunch of picture profiles that turn it all off. The "filmmaker mode" has a great starting point that allows things to look as they were intended, and I only had to adjust down the contrast a little, brightness up a little, to feel like I was getting all of the dynamic range possible relative to the color grading of the source material. The deep blacks remind me of expensive plasma from back in the day. Provided that you start with those templates, it looks great without being muddy or overblown. Disney+ and some of the Amazon content show off some really great capability for the TV. The Marvel movies and newer animated movies are staggeringly great eye candy.
The unit itself is alarmingly thin but sturdy. I'm using the stand, and it was awkward to attach it while the screen flexed. The Wii-style remote is completely annoying, just give me buttons, please. Fortunately I'm using a FireTV and that remote covers everything, including the volume on the attached receiver getting sound via optical. The upscaling from an Xbox One S looks surprisingly good, and old DVD's played via the Xbox aren't as noisy as I expected.
This missing final star is because the software handling the settings is a mess. For example, you can't use ARC without also enabling CEC, which creates other problems. With a FireTV on HDMI-4, trying to switch to any other input forces it back to 4 every time. It's infuriating. To solve this I had to turn off ARC and CEC (they're on different settings but programmatically connected) and use an optical cable back to the receiver.
By Elias P. on August 12, 2020
Not sure where the Magic is yet in the remote, albeit is a fully functional remote, just not sure if you need to be a magician to yield its potential.
***updated*** Changed to 5 stars after using remote more and I did get an email from LG that my PL5 will ship soon.
For the LG PL5 speaker that is offered, don't buy because of that, doubtful I will ever get as website failed on numerous browsers and directed me to 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for support, I have not heard back.
Top reviews from other countries
1. Definitely better resolution than the old one.
2. Very thin. Very. Like 0.5 cm thin.
3. Fast delivery
1. Very dark. One of the reasons we got this was because you can see ‘the true black’ through OLED screen. But we didn’t think it also meant the screen will be just generally dark. We had to fiddle with the screen setting so much to make it brighter.(even then, still darker than the most tvs)
2. If you use chromecast, maybe not LG. when we had Samsung tv, we didn’t need a Samsung remote. We could turn on/off tv and control volume with a chromecast remote or even with just voice control. With this lg oled tv, we have to turn on the tv with a lg remote first, then have to turn on chromecast. Of course no volume control with chromecast either. It’s not a huge inconvenience but for the amount of money you spend on this tv you’d think it can do what a 6yo tv could do...