Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on January 7, 2014
My tween daughter wanted a new Samsung smart phone, but due to her age and us not wanting to get her under a contract- we chose this phone to put on a pay as you go plan. This phone really is fantastic. The camera may not be as good as some of the smarter phones, but this phone really gives you a bang for your buck. I am impressed by it. LG makes great phones at a much lower price point. I may have to get my son one next!
3 helpful votes
on July 25, 2015
Phone came without Identification code, si card or memory card so I cannot use it until I make additional purchases. This was not made clear to me at time of purchase. A bit disappointed as I make several purchases with Amazon and T-Mobile will not set up an account for me to activate my phone until I get these items that really should have been included with the purchase.
on November 26, 2014
different website description, when buying the product indicated that it was new, and what telefno quellega the battery is being used in total disrepair, the label indicates clearance is new
review image
10 helpful votes
11 helpful votes
on June 6, 2015
very bad experience, I was not sent as stated in the description, not gave power
review image
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on July 31, 2015
Well, all I can say is that the phone is light weight, pretty fast at first but once you download a few apps it becomes slower, so better buying a memory card for that, it also don't work at all when it comes to Facebook, Instagram or any other type of apps outside the house if not with WIFI. Plus when you get it for Metro you have to go to the store and they activated for you for 16 dollars fee. Quiality is good but I was expecting a little more since I saw many good reviews.
on December 17, 2013
this phone is worth every dollar.
not only is it inexpensive but it's a great quality phone, it's super slim, and light weight , it has a great camera, nice features,but i'd consider buying a SD card with it if you're someone who likes to have alot of apps on their phone.
12 helpful votes
13 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on August 1, 2015
If you are on a budget this is the phone for you Love everything about it and does everything you want... the only downfall is it doent do group messages, it will send them all in different threads
3 helpful votes
on January 28, 2014
I find this phone much easier to use. The voice command is very accurate and now I can text my daughter by just speaking. Battery lasts over a day. Color is great and very crisp.
on December 8, 2014
Great Battery Life, No Lag, Great with Movies, games, and entertainment period. also don't be fooled by the 5 MP Camera. it is clear on front and Back camera. I would buy this as a gift or for myself... AGAIN... I got it in March of 2014 and am writing this review in December of 2014 going on 2015 and still having NO PROBLEMS
on September 7, 2014
After so much searching and testing and returning, I finally found the phone for my husband. Not as expensive as an iPhone or Samsung but with the necessary features he needs. Bigger touch screen, bigger keypad, 5MP camera and a battery that doesn't die easily. I'm impressed with the resolution as well. This phone is worth it.