LG Pocket Photo PD221 SILVER Mini Mobile Printer for Android Smartphone
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Print photos from your smart phone easily, without a cable!! (Bluetooth, NFC)
- Available to connect Android Smartphone with Bluetooth / NFC / USB Cable
- Download the LG Pocket Photo app to edit your photos.
- Upload and share on Facebook, Twitter, and more!
- (Notice) It is only for Android phone, Not iphone.
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1. Always conveniently pull the photos from a smartphone with wireless connection! 2.Edit with your style in pretty way through the dedicated app! With the application, not only the original photos but also variously decorated photos from smartphones can be easily printed. With the dedicated app, a better quality of photos can be printed. 3. Simply store the taken date, location, and memo of the photograph into the memory with QR code! By using Android Application LG Pocket Photo App, QR code and message can be added to the photo to be printed. Photos and videos can be shared in numerous methods, and they can be uploaded to SNS like Facebook and Twitter. 4. Wallet-sized special photo paper that does not need ink As a photo paper from Zinc Inc., Zinc's ink technology that does not need ink means that no separate ink or cartridge is necessary, and this photo paper is a thermal type that does not have any ink smear. With its coated finish, waterproof, wrinkles, and tears are prevented. 5. Cute design that fits inside of the hand! 6. Pocket Photo Dedicated Application For Android OS-based smartphone, typing "LG Pocket Photo" to search in Play Store will allow downloading of the application.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2.The pictures are very very small. About 1/4 of a 4×6 photo. So againg. SMALL! Probably good for wallets, key chains, small scrapbooks.
3. I'm guessing because of the picture size or not sure why but all my pictures come out cropped. always cuts someone out. Ahead, body, scene.. something important always cropped. Gotta figure how to fix this.
3. Color not good at all. Sort of faded not good quality coloring at all.
4. you may only print certain photos. It prints some it doesn't print others. It's just not a good device in my opinion. :/
5. Worth the price? NO! Too expensive for such a small product and it's quality.