- Size (LWH): 5.3 inches, 2.2 inches, 1 inches
- Weight: 6.72 ounces
- Network Compatibility: CDMA
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 570 minutes
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 8 hours
LG Rumor Reflex Phone, White (Sprint)
- Display: 3.0-inches
- Camera: 2-MP
- Up to 5.3 hours of talk time
- QWERTY keyboard
- Released in April, 2012
- Phone features 3-inch touch screen and QWERTY keyboard
- Easy texting and email access keeps you instantly connected
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Successor to the popular LG Rumor Touch, LG Rumor Reflex is a sleek messaging device that offers an affordable and responsible addition to Sprint’s existing family of devices with natural attributes.
Stylishly slim design with a 3-inch touch display (see larger image).
Rear-camera with flash (see larger image).
The feature-rich LG Rumor Reflex also offers a large 3-inch WQVGA touchscreen, 2 megapixel camera and camcorder, MicroSD card slot supporting up to 32GB, and 3G data capabilities. Customers can enjoy instant access to update their social network status, upload a picture or find the coolest hangout with its built-in GPS.
The LG Rumor Reflex expands its storage capabilities with optional microSD cards up to 32 GB in size. Other features include Bluetooth connectivity for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, GPS for navigation and location services, slide out QWERTY keyboard, access to both personal and corporate e-mail, and up to 5.3 hours of talk time.
- The phone’s outer cover is constructed from 31 percent post-consumer recycled materials by weight as defined by ULE
- The battery charger qualifies for the most energy efficient 5-star rating for extremely low power draw while still plugged in after your phone is fully charged
- The device has eliminated the use of many sensitive materials, including polyvinyl chloride (PVC), brominated flame retardants (BFR), halogen, beryllium, phthalates, and nickel.
- CarbonFree certified to offset the carbon footprint of the phone’s full lifecycle
- The device comes in fully recyclable packaging that is printed with soy inks, contains up to 87% post-consumer paper, and was engineered with a glueless construction.
- The packaging includes a postage-paid envelop to recycle your old phone and promotes a virtual user guide available on the Sprint website
The LG Rumor Reflex weighs 4.7 ounces and measures 4.2 x 2.1 x 0.6 inches. Its 1000 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 5.3 hours of talk time.
What's in the Box
LG Rumor handset, rechargeable battery, charger
Broadband-like 3G network: Supporting the EV-DO Rev. A high-speed data standard, this phone enables you to download and stream high-quality video, straight onto your phone. Where coverage is available, EV-DO Rev. A connectivity provides average download speeds ranging from 400 to 700 Kbps, with peak rates up to 2 Mbps.
TeleNav GPS Navigator: With TeleNav GPS Navigator, you will never need to print out directions again. As you drive, TeleNav GPS Navigator will give you all the information you need, such as the current street, the next turn to take, the distance remaining before your next turn, and more. Along the way, turn-by-turn directions will be announced in a clear voice and displayed on your phone. For example, TeleNav GPS Navigator will say, "Go 1.2 miles and turn right on Elm Street." As you approach the turn, you will hear, "Turn right on Elm Street." It also provides proactive traffic alerts with one click re-routing. And it's easy to find restaurants, banks, cafes, hotels and more from over 10 million points of interest across the U.S.
Sprint Music Plus: Jam out wherever you are with new songs or old favorites with the Sprint Music Plus app. You can purchase DRM-free full tracks (ranging from 69 cents to $1.29 per song), and you can save money when buying a bundle that includes the full track, ringtone and ringback tone with just one click. The app also allows you to create music playlists on your phone, assign ringback tones to play for different callers and times of day, and get new music recommendations based on their musical tastes.
Stay Sporty with Sprint: With NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile, instantly connect to the NASCAR information you want, when you want it. Follow NASCAR action from practice to race day with real-time leaderboard and alerts. Get exclusive access to your favorite NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver with real-time driver stats, breaking news and more. Live in-car audio, race radio, NASCAR on SPEED and other audio/video only available on select phones. Visit sprint.com/speed for details.
Communications & Internet
Top Customer Reviews
Some of the problems that I have with this phone are:
1. when you use the internet on the phone for an extended period of time, it will take the some of the battery bars down like one maybe two bars.
2. Sometimes I use this phone's sprint navigation feature which will severely drain the battery life of my phone (The phone shut off on me while I was driving home-thank goodness I knew the way back from that road)
3. I can't zoom in most of the time with the camera (which is a real bummer when you are at a rock concert. I need a closer pic of the band! & I had floor seating!)
4. when you zoom in with the video feature the picture is blurry. :/
5. it's still a little difficult trying to type with the touchscreen keyboard. I agree with one of the reviewers that you have to press a little above the key you want to type with the touchscreen. (I eventually got used to it & it's not a problem anymore-the typing method is similar to the really old phones with just #s on the keypad/dial pad or whatever it's called)
6. my phone did not come with a micro sd slot so I can't move my old pics in.
7. if you are not careful on how you hold your phone you might delete some of your text messages since the touchscreen is heat sensitive.
Some of the pros of this phone:
1. Excellent battery life I could go 3-4 days without charging it if I don't use the internet (for a long time), sprint navigation or take too many videos.
2. I can zoom in when in video mode
3.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Exactly one year ago, and after being a Sprint customer for seven years, I purchased an LG Rumor Reflex. Read morePublished on July 1, 2013 by Sally J Oppliger
This phone is just plain egg terrible! I'd only got this phone because my old Android Phone broke and I was left with nothing much but this butt load of a phone. Read morePublished on February 13, 2013 by Garland J. Bennett, III aka. "Beckett Baldwin"
I upgraded to the LG Rumor Reflex Phone when my contract was ready. I figured I would be getting a decent phone even though it is not a smart phone. The phone has major issues. Read morePublished on December 9, 2012 by Dale H
If you're thinking about getting this phone an upgrade to the Rumor2, you will be very disappointed! Read morePublished on October 21, 2012 by KPMN