4-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
LG TONE Studio HBS-W120 - Wearable Personal Speaker - Titan Gray
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Personal Surround Experience - combine immersion and portability with the true experience of high quality sound and rich volume.
- Real 3D Surround Sound - 4 strategically placed speakers designed to deliver the best in dimensional surround sound.
- Haptic User Experience - Wearable Bass maximizes the sense of immersion with special vibration speakers that engage your entire body in low bandwidth.
- Sound Designed by DTS - experience the first DTS-tuned wearable wireless device for "cinema-like" surround sound.
- Dual Play - connect two LG TONE Studio devices simultaneously to share the sound experience.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Combining portability and immersion with rich volume and theater-quality sound, the LG TONE Studio is a unique, around-the-neck Bluetoothwearable speaker engineered to provide clear personal surround sound and a true sensory experience - perfect for music, gaming, movies, TV shows, phone calls and so much more. Real 3D Surround is delivered through four speakers arranged in ideal positions on the neckband to create the world's first-DTS-tuned sound experience designed for a wearable headset. So no matter where you are, with the Tone Studio on you remain in the surround sound zone. Wearable Bass special vibration speakers allow your body to feel the sound in low-bandwidth, as if you were right there in the heart of the action. It also features premium Hi-Fi DAC and the ability to block out background noise for clearer dialogue, which is a powerful solution for any audiophile or those who may need assistive listening while watching television or on the phone. Plus with the retractable earbuds, you have the choice of using the TONE Studio as a wearable speaker or using the earbuds for a more private audio experience. So sit on the couch or take LG's top-of-the-line wearable on a stroll - wherever you go, you'll remain at the center of your entertainment.
* Talk Time - Up to 40 hrs (Earphone Mode); 16 hrs (Speaker Mode).
* Music Time - Up to 35 hrs (Earphone Mode); Up to 6 hrs (Speaker Mode).
* Standby Time - Up to 61 Days.
* Charging Time - Less than two hours.
* Dimensions - 7.6"(W) X 6.9" (L) X 0.7"(H).
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sound quality isn't the only reason I love this product. Another big PLUS is that I don't have to thrust something into your ears (buds) - as I have pain from pressure and often I lose the rubber ear plugs, and that I don't have to cover them up (head phones) because I wear glasses - pain when the headphone presses my ear lobes. Unless it is required to be quiet, I always listen to music via speakers.
The subwoofers facing under towards your shoulders doesn't produce that much of bass, and skin vibration doesn't transmit bass to your inner ears like bone conduction headphones or eyewears. You hear bass, and feel ticklish on your shoulders. Don't expect too much here. But still OK with me.
A question on the design. The retractable earbuds works like seat belts where you pull the cord slightly to roll back, not like cord winders in vacuum cleaners (like in Miller where you put your foot on the switch to roll). Previous LG Tone Plus series had small buttons that you push to roll. Probably adding buttons one on each side to roll the wire would be too crowded. However, if you pulled cords to its maximum lengths and later have to roll back, then you may not have enough room to pull more to start rolling. You may end up having to pull cords excessively beyond their maximum lengths and eventually break them. This didn't happen to me, but I feel nervous. Maybe I'm over concerned.
Battery. If you turn on the speakers for 4,5 hours straight, you'll drain 70-80% of full charge. This is very satisfactory for me.
Overall, I gave 5 stars because of great speaker sound quality, freedom to listen to music without hurting my ears, and long battery lifetime. Highly recommend using it when you promenade after work, hiking over the weekends, riding bicycles, or relaxing at a park.
Edit: When I said the sound is "great," I am talking about in a general sense. It is nowhere near as good as listening to music through a nice set of headphones. You just can't reproduce bass in an open environment like this, compared to fine headphones like the Bose QC35. Still, these are a blast to wear and I find myself using them more than my headphones (at home).