Asurion Mobile Subscription Plan, 900-999.99from Asurion, LLC
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- LOW MONTHLY BILLING: You will be billed monthly for 36 months. Cancel anytime. Coverage ends once plan is canceled, expires or once the aggregate limit is met.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll replace it or send you an Amazon e-gift card for the replacement cost. A service fee will apply. $49 to repair/reimburse, $89 to repair or $159 to replace your phone.
LG G8X Thinq Dual Screen Unlocked Smartphone – 6/128 GB – Aurora Black (US Warranty) – Verizon, AT&T, T–Mobile, Sprint, Boost, Cricket, Metro (Universal Compatibility)
- Ultimate multi-tasking with the LG Dual Screen
- 32 MP Front Camera
- 136˚ Ultra-Wide and 78˚ Standard Rear Cameras
- Balanced Stereo Sound
- Longer-Lasting 4, 000 mAh Battery
- Free second-year limited coverage on top of the manufacturer’s first-year limited
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Do More Things, Your Way
Multi-task like never before with virtually endless ways to use the two screens. Text a friend while watching a video*, update your fantasy football team while researching stats, all without toggling back and forth between apps.
* Simultaneous multi-tasking subject to streaming app compatibility.
Level Up Your Game
Up your game with a dual screen that immerses you in the competitive moment. Go on a mission to WIN while gaming by researching strategies and conspiring with other at the same time. With the customizable LG Game Pad*, get a complete view of your game on one screen and a full controller on the other.
* Compatible with games that support Bluetooth controllers.
One Screen or Two, You Choose
The power of two screens, the freedom to choose one. Simply detach the 2nd screen when you want to go minimal. Now, you can have a slim, light phone on-demand or the benefit of an extra display that frees you to do more at once.
The LG G8X ThinQ gives you all you want from a phone. Unlock with a touch of the screen. Enjoy your favorite entertainment with a 6.4" OLED display and stereo sound. Do it all for longer with a 4,000 mAh battery*—all before you add a second screen.
* Compared to LG G8 ThinQ. Actual battery time may vary depending on network connectivity and application use.
Perfect Shot Everytime
Truly capture it all with our widest camera lens out there, at 136˚. Beyond epic vistas and group shots, you can also up your selfie game with a 32 MP front camera for superb pixel-level detail and 4x zoom power.
136˚ Ultra Wide-Angle Camera
A Quick, Secure Way to Pay
This digital wallet lets you put your credit, debit, gift, and loyalty cards all into one simple-to-use app.
Compare with similar items
LG G8X ThinQ 6.4 Dual Screen 128GB GSM Unlocked
AT&T Wireless LG G8 ThinQ - 128GB - Aurora Black - LM-G820UMA (Renewed)
LG G8 ThinQ 128GB Smartphone GSM+CDMA Factory Unlocked All Carriers (ATT, Verizon, Sprint and Tmobile) - Black (US Warranty)
LG V40 ThinQ 64GB T-Mobile Smartphone w/ 5-Cameras, 6.4" QHD+ Display - Aurora Black (Renewed)
|Color||BK||Black||Aurora Black||Black||Aurora Black|
|Screen Size||6.4 inches||6.4 inches||6.1 inches||6.1 inches||6.4 inches|
|Item Dimensions||0.33 x 2.98 x 6.27 inches||—||0.33 x 2.40 x 5.98 inches||6.00 x 2.80 x 0.30 inches||—|
|Item Weight||6.70 ounces||—||5.89 ounces||1.00 lbs||—|
Work, play & multi-task like never on a stunning Dual 6.4” OLED display phone featuring our ultra-widest 136˚ and standout 32 MP cameras.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now, I like the LG user interface (UI) and wish they would have taken more care in revamping their UI to cater to large screens. As we all know, phone screens keep getting larger and larger. This makes one handed use even more challenging. To solve for this problem, the Samsung One UI semi fixes this problem by shifting all apps and menu options down to the bottom of the screen (not all apps, just some). This makes it easy for one handed use. Of course, that is Samsung specific and only on Samsung phones. However, I think LG should consider doing something similar, and making their own UI even better.
One thing that drove me insane is a lot of smartphone makers have their own proprietary text messaging app. Samsung has it, LG has it, and the iPhone has it. For some reason, I guess because this is unlocked, LG decided to NOT include their proprietary text messaging app in this phone. Why? I have no clue. Their messaging app is great. It has so many customization options. One can customize the text message app wallpaper, fonts, size of files received, quality of images received, etc.
Given the proprietary Google/Android text messaging app is preinstalled, and can be downloaded from the Google Playstore at any time for FREE, it was a big mistake on LG’s part to omit their own LG app. Consumers could easily download the Google/Android proprietary one from the store, at any time if they wanted to. Not sure why anyone would. If I wanted pure Android, I would have gotten a Google Pixel. I can’t stand pure Android. It is the most boring software on the face of this planet. It is only good when Samsung, LG, and HTC put their own skins on it.
Once again, why did LG do this and leave out their own text messaging app? NO CLUE! It is included on the AT&T and Sprint versions. So much for giving consumers options. They didn’t even include their own LG calendar app which is great! LG, if you are reading this: PLEASE GIVE CONSUMERS OPTIONS. I don’t know what their mobile division was thinking. Why would they naturally assume Google makes good, or better apps? I understand it is Android, but it doesn’t mean everything Google does is PERFECT. In fact, a lot of Google apps are downright dull, boring, and unintuitive! Many of their apps haven’t gone through a redesign in years. I like Samsung, LG, and HTC’s skin overlay on top of the Android UI. It is what makes them special because Samsung, LG, and HTC offer dual apps. Aside from that, everything else runs really great and I have some minor complaints. See my list below:
1. Nice large 6.4 inch AMOLED screen. Truly beautiful. 1080P only, but that is OK.
2. Dual Dolby ATMOS speakers for truly loud sound (About time. No more single speaker)
3. 4G LTE (A must in 2019 and any year after 2009)
4. Unlocked and super easy to use
5. Nice LG UI
6. Big 4,000 MAH battery (Should last 2 days)
7. 3.5MM headphone jack for wired earphones
8. Dual cameras (standard and wide angle lens)
9. Dual screen setup
10. Special LG browser (whale browser) to utilize dual screen when web browsing
11. Wifi Calling and Voice over LTE and HD Voice (for Crystal clear sound)
12. Wireless charging
13. Fast Charger included
14. Quick charge 3.0
15. Can wirelessly charge with dual screen attached
16. In display fingerprint scanner
17. Phone can go solo anytime or attach and go dual screen
18. Dual screen case is fake leather, but it provides the case with grip so it doesn’t slip
19. No notch. Tear drop front facing camera.
20. Hifi QDAC for high quality audio on music files when headphone jack is connected
21. Swype keyboard installed (but has to be turned on)
1. No 5G
2. Menu system should be updated to make one handed use easier for large screen phones
3. 5,000 MAH battery would be good
4. Should really be triple camera setup like the LG V40 (standard, wide angle, and telephoto lens)
5. LG UI lacks common LG apps like LG messaging and LG calendar (Really LG?) Had I known, I would have NOT purchased this phone.
6. Dual screen can make the phone a tad larger, but it is manageable
7. Dual screen case is very square and LG should make rounded edges to take away the appearance of a larger body
8. Only certain apps have dual screen use at the moment
9. Wish the bend portion was closer together so the screens are closer together
10. No T-Mobile jingle ringtone
11. No dedicated LG Video player app. Yes, I can use it via the LG Gallery, but like having both separate.
12. Wish it was a QHD display or 4K display, but 1080P is perfectly fine and more than enough
13. Dual screen stops once phone battery drops below 15% (Should be used till it goes to 0%)
One thing LG can improve on this phone is adding the Face Unlocked option, i hate the built in fingerprint as it's only works 80% of the time. Also LG if you read this, PLEASE change the side button into an ON/OFF button for the second screen. I find it's more useful than to bring up the Google search.