LG Thrill 4G P925 Unlocked GSM Android Cell Phone - Black - AT&T- No Warranty
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100, 4G: HSPA+ HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- 4.3" 3D LCD Capacitive Multi-Touchsscreen with LG 3D UI and Protective Corning Gorilla Glass
- Android v2.2 Froyo (upgradable to v2.3 Gingerbread), Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9 Processor, Chipset: TI OMAP 4430, PowerVR SGX540 Graphics
- Dual 5 Megapixel Camera (2560 x 1920 pixels) w/ Autofocus, LED Flash, Stereoscopic Photos & Videos + Front-facing Camera
- Internal Memory: 8GB, 512 MB RAM + microSD Slot Expandable up to 32GB
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
Customers also shopped for
The LG Thrill 4G is an Android smartphone sporting a 4.3-inch display with true glasses-free 3D mode, and a 5-megapixel camera that can shoot photos and HD video, optionally in true 3D. This 1 GHz dual-core device is also equipped with DLNA wireless media streaming, 1.3 MP front-facing camera, WiFi, multi-format music player, 4G data, GPS navigation, and quad-band GSM with WCDMA modes for international use. The Thrill comes with 8 GB of internal memory and has a microSD slot for additional storage. Use this Android smartphone to access thousands of apps, games, books, movies, and music on Google's Play Store.
Top customer reviews
all the side buttons work great (which leads to one of my negative things)
easy to interact with.
has the front facing camera
good 3D very amazing fun to show friends
good speaker quality
I like the music interface
I like the abilty to make any games 3d
the 3D guide button is a physical button on the bottom right side if holding phone sideways or too tightly the button is easily and mistakenly pressed, this will drag you out of whatever you are doing, turn black for like 5 seconds, then waste your battery tremendously by turning the phone 3D when you dont want it to
battery life, battery life is terrible even without the additional headache of 3D. I have to turn my brightness down to about 1/4th to make it last a full day 8-8 o clock. if I use 3d at all that time is diminished quickly. at lowest brightness i got about 2 hours from full charge to no playing 3d games.
all in alL I would own again, I just wouldnt pay 120 dollars for again