|Standing screen display size||17 Inches|
|Screen Resolution||2560 x 1600 pixels|
|Max Screen Resolution||2560 x 1600|
|Memory Speed||2666 MHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||16 Hours|
4 Year Laptop Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
LG Ultra PC High Performance Laptop - 17" IPS WQXGA (2560 x 1600) Display and Intel 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10510U CPU, NVIDIA GTX1650 GDDR5 4GB, 16GB DDR4 2666 MHz RAM - 512GB NVMe SSD
|With Deal:||$1,296.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$403.00 (24%)|
|Series||LG Ultra PC|
|Display Size||17 Inches|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 17” WQXGA (2560 x 1600) IPS LCD Screen
- Windows 10 Home (64bit)
- Intel 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10510U CPU
- NVIDIA GTX1650 GDDR5 4GB Graphics
- 72WH Lithium Battery (up to 16 hours)
- 16GB DDR4 2666 MHz RAM
- 512GB NVMe SSD
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
LG Ultra PC
It's the power to do anything and the portability to go anywhere. Working, gaming, designing, video editing — the cutting-edge Intel processor, and long battery life handle it all with ease. The LG Ultra PC is a powerful heavyweight in a durable, lightweight body.
Cinematic Sound Experience
DTS:X Ultra provides immersive 3D Audio Rendering with or without headphones. It allows you to experience louder, richer sound with less distortion — maximizing your audio experience.
Power For Up to 16 Hours
All-day battery life for the freedom to go anywhere. The enlarged capacity of the 72Wh battery delivers up to 16 hours* of power. Heavy-duty, high-capacity, consistent performance.
*MobileMark 2014 standard (MobileMark the Business Applications Performance Corporation).
Compare with similar items
LG Gram Laptop - 17" IPS WQXGA (2560 x 1600) Intel 10th Gen Core i7 1065G7 CPU, 16GB RAM, 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD (512GB x2), 17 Hour Battery, Thunderbolt 3 - 17Z90N (2020)
Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop, Intel i7-10750H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB, 15.6" Full HD 144Hz 3ms IPS Display, 16GB Dual-Channel DDR4, 512GB NVMe SSD, Wi-Fi 6, RGB Keyboard, PH315-53-72XD
2020 LG Gram Thin and Light Laptop, 17" WQXGA 2560 x 1600 IPS Display Intel 10th Gen i7-1065G7 512GB SSD 16GB RAM Thunderbolt 3 up to 17 Hour Battery Intel Iris Plus Graphics Win 10 Pro (Renewed)
LG Gram Laptop - 15.6" IPS Touchscreen, Intel 10th Gen Core i7 1065G7 CPU, 16GB RAM, 1TB M.2 MVMe SSD (512GB x 2), 17 Hour Battery, Thunderbolt 3 - 15Z90N (2020), Model:15Z90N-R.AAS9U1
ASUS UX534FTC-AS77 ZenBook 15 Laptop, 15.6” UHD 4K NanoEdge Display, Intel Core i7-10510U, GeForce GTX 1650, 16GB, 512GB PCIe SSD, ScreenPad 2.0, Amazon Alexa Compatible, Windows 10, Icicle Silver
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||GreatPriceTech (Expedite Shipping) (Record S/N)||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Computer Memory Size||512 GB||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB|
|CPU Model Manufacturer||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel|
|CPU Speed||4.9 GHz||1.3 GHz||5 GHz||1.80 GHz||1.3 GHz||4.9 GHz|
|Display Resolution Maximum||2560 x 1600||2560 x 1600||1920 x 1080 pixels||2560 x 1600 pixels||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Screen Size||17 inches||17 inches||15.6 inches||17 inches||15.6 inches||15.6 inches|
|Item Dimensions||15.00 x 10.50 x 0.80 inches||15.00 x 10.30 x 0.70 inches||14.31 x 10.04 x 0.90 inches||15.00 x 10.50 x 0.70 inches||14.10 x 8.90 x 0.70 inches||13.90 x 8.70 x 0.70 inches|
|Item Weight||4.30 lbs||2.98 lbs||5.07 lbs||2.95 lbs||2.52 lbs||3.60 lbs|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Pro||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Home|
|RAM Type||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR3 SDRAM|
Redefine gaming with the LG Ultra PC Laptop. Power meets portability. The LG 17" Ultra PC combines a lightweight frame with the powerful performance of 10th Gen Comet Lake Processor and NVIDIA GTX 1650 graphics. Long-lasting battery life of up to 16 hours. Vivid WQXGA IPS display and dual-channel DDR4 memory. The LG Ultra PC is a powerhouse in a lightweight, ultra-portable body.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Warranty is void on this computer the moment you open the back cover to upgrade your SSD or RAM. The laptop has expandable slots, but you are forbidden to expand as the warranty becomes void. Technical Support advised me to expand after the warranty expires! Go Figure!
Also, if there is a problem with the laptop, you need to send it with the SSD inside to their Michigan repair center, and it will take ten business days for them to ship your laptop back. If you want to remove the SSD (it contains all your information and passwords), before sending a defective laptop, warranty is again void.
I learn't all this by speaking with their call center agent
What they are doing is illegal in the United States. This is a violation of Magnuson-Moss Warrany Act. Companies can't void a consumer's warranty or deny warranty coverage solely because the consumer uses a part made by someone else or gets someone not authorized by the company to perform service on the product.
There should be a way Amazon forces these companies to clearly state the warranty of their products on Amazon's website for their customers benefit.
1. Update drivers are not present on LG Website.
2. Customer wait times are horrible when you call technical support. Email support is non existent. You cannot reply back to the email, technical support will send you. You will be directed to a chatbot, that doesn't even automatically take you to the right division in LG - In this case computers. This Computers division is not even listed on the LG chatbot support website!
3. Computer has a Windows App called LG Update Center, where you can update drivers, software etc for the laptop. The issue is, they don't tell you the release date, release notes, or anything about the update on the App.
4. When I emailed technical support about this issue (was trying to update the BIOS, and I asked the release date of the bios, as it wasn't present in the LG Update Center App), they directed me to go to Phoenix Bios website and download from there directly the latest drivers. Problem is Phoenix bios makes you install spamware and charges your credit card. Do not install the biosagentplus spamware. You will waste another one day cleaning up the LG computer.
In short, After service doesn't exist. Warranty is useless. Company is good at making Washing Machines and Dryers and they tried to make Cell-Phones, and failed. Now they are trying to make laptops, and don't have a clue of how to go about software updates, customer support and Warranty issues.