|Screen Size||22 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
LG 22" HD 4K Ultra Fine LED Monitor Black for Mac Only (Certified Refurbished)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day manufacturer warranty
- At 219 pixels per inch to deliver 4K resolution (4069 x 2304 at 21.5”), the LG UltraFine display lets you experience the definition and detail of a Mac on a large 4K screen.
- One USB-C port can replace multiple ports for transmitting data, 4K video and power charging. It is also able to simultaneously charge mobile devices while charging your MacBook (up to 60W). In addition, three USB-C downstream ports (USB 5 Gbps) let you connect additional devices.
- The LG UltraFine 4K display reaches a brightness of 500cd/m² and can express a wide range of color and contrast. You can experience vivid, lifelike images on a 4K screen, which provides a more natural representation.
- This 4K high-definition monitor with IPS minimizes color shift and delivers detailed, accurate images on the UltraFine 4K screen. Color is consistent from edge to edge
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Ultra Clear 219 PPI 4K Display
At 219 pixels per inch to deliver 4K resolution (4069 x 2304 at 21.5”), the LG UltraFine display lets you experience the definition and detail of a Mac on a large 4K screen.
One USB-C port can replace multiple ports for transmitting data, 4K video and power charging. It is also able to simultaneously charge mobile devices while charging your MacBook (up to 60W). In addition, three USB-C downstream ports (USB 5 Gbps) let you connect additional devices.¹
Convenient Adjustable Display Stand
LG UltraFine 4K displays have convenient height/tilt adjustment. Users can customize the display height to create a more personal, comfortable workstation, or easily wall-mount the display with the use of a VESA mount bracket.³
Rich Color, Better Detail
A color spectrum of P3 99% enables you to edit your high-resolution photos precisely. You will experience exceptional detail and rich color on this 4K display.
The LG UltraFine 4K display reaches a brightness of 500cd/m² and can express a wide range of color and contrast. You can experience vivid, lifelike images on a 4K screen, which provides a more natural representation.²
Consistent Color and Clarity
This 4K high-definition monitor with IPS minimizes color shift and delivers detailed, accurate images on the UltraFine 4K screen. Color is consistent from edge to edge.
Compare with similar items
LG 4K UHD 27UD88-W 27" LED-Lit Monitor with USB Type-C
HP ENVY 27-inch UHD 4K IPS Monitor with Micro-edge Bezel and AMD FreeSync (Black)
Acer H277HU kmipuz 27-Inch IPS WQHD 2560 x 1440 Display, USB 3.1 Type-C port, HDMI, DP, 2 x 3w speakers
LG 24UD58-B 24-Inch 4K UHD IPS Monitor with FreeSync
LG 27UD68-W 27-Inch 4K UHD IPS Monitor with FreeSync (2017)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Woot||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Video & Audio Center - Same Day Shipping||Amazon.com|
|Display Resolution Maximum||—||3840 x 2160 pixels||3840x2160 pixels||2560 x 1440 pixels||3840 x 2160 pixels||3840x2160 pixels|
|Screen Size||22 in||27 in||27 in||27 in||24 in||27 in|
|Item Dimensions||23 x 10.5 x 19 in||24.2 x 8.1 x 16.7 in||6.1 x 24.15 x 16.9 in||23.7 x 8.6 x 17 in||21.8 x 8 x 16.6 in||24.2 x 7.3 x 17.9 in|
|Item Weight||8.38 lbs||13.3 lbs||12.15 lbs||9.1 lbs||8.8 lbs||10.8 lbs|
This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day manufacturer warranty
Legal DisclaimerYou can use the LG UltraFine 4K Display with these Mac models: 4096 x 2304 @ 60Hz iMac Pro (2017) iMac (2017) MacBook Pro (2016 and later) MacBook (2016 and later) 4096 x 2304 @ 48Hz MacBook (2015 and later) A Mac with built-in USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports is required; the display isn't compatible with Mac models that use Thunderbolt 2.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. You Can't turn the monitor vertically. This one isn't a big deal for me personally but it may be to you and I felt that I was worth mentioning.
2. No webcam or mic - This is something to keep in mind if you intend to use this monitor with your MacBook in clamshell mode. Either have external cams and mics or lose the functionality altogether. This one kinda stings for a professional-grade monitor but frankly, I'm the type of person that would rather have no webcam that a shoddy one thrown in there for the sake of filling in a checkbox on the specs (the much more expensive 5K version of this does include a webcam and mic of rather decent quality).
3. This monitor is USB C based and not Thunderbolt 3 like the 5K Ultrafine. Because of this, the additional 3 ports on the back run at USB 2.0 speeds. Normally, this would be fine...in 2004 but alas, here we are in 2018 where we have IO that is orders of magnitude faster than USB 2.0. For the best experience, only use these ports for mice, keyboards or novelty USB powered desk fans. Using these ports for any data transfer will surely infuriate you.
That all being said, it's really difficult to nail this product too hard for those shortcomings because I got two of them for $199 each. Yes, there are plenty of 4K monitors out there for around the same price, but none are as well built or have a panel this great. One cable charges my 2016 13 inch MacBook Pro no issues and carries the signal perfectly. There are no noticeable frame drops or lag when I plug one in and very seldom ones when I have two plugged in simultaneously. The build quality is top notch and is quite stable on my desk (no wobble). The panel is just as bright (500 nits) and colorful (DCI-P3) as the display on all Thunderbolt 3 equipped MacBook Pros. It all works as you'd want right out of the box; no calibration needed. The speakers aren't mind-blowing by any means but they are much better than I was expecting. Honestly, my only true gripe with this monitor is the aforementioned USB 2 ports on the back but if you use this monitor in conjunction with a Thunderbolt 3 dock (say...the OWC one) than you can easily ignore them altogether. Overall for $400 I paid for two of them, only a fool would pass on them at this point in time.
Most review had cover it's great performance. Mine will cover some trick when use it in PC:
1. You need a computer with Thunderbolt 3 or USB Type-C port. Most latest laptops PC have them now. And most new Intel NUC have them. Pls note not every USB Type-C port can support video output. you should check usb-c capability before use it. On the other hand, All Thunderbolt 3 in laptops and NUCs can output video, If your have TB3 port in your laptop or NUC, you can sure this monitor will work!
2. DON'T waste your time in search/try/buy adapters If you don't have Thunderbolt 3 or USB Type-C port in your computer. NO reasonable price adapter in market can trans dp/hdmi/dvi/tb2 video signal to the one this monitor can accepted!
3. When use this monitor in Win10 PC, Monitor speaker can be used and sound volume can be adjusted. Most complain of this monitor in PC using come from it can't adjust brightness. IT CAN BE DONE by a homebrew tool named ' lguf-brightness '.Google it and you will find this tool in github,and can be used for brightness adjustment.Please note it need to be run in admin privilege. So every thing works now in PC.
I use this monitor in my NUC8i7HVK and it is just fantastic! No other monitor I had seen have better color and Retina display is just amazing.
Most recent customer reviews
White screen looks like a eggshell color no...Read more