Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on March 8, 2010
Several months later and I still love this replacement monitor. I previously owned a high-end 21" Nokia monitor that had served me well for years, but it was a typical CRT monitor and was quite large, heavy, and bulky. I had wanted to go to a flat panel LCD display in recent years as prices for the technology dropped, but it was hard to make the decision to purchase until my old Nokia monitor started to give out after many years of fantastic service.

I love the additional screen real-estate (went from 21" to 24" on this new replacement monitor) and HD capability of this LG monitor! Start up time is immediate and the monitor is as decorative as it is functional. It was extremely easy to assemble and put into operation right out of the shipping box, and over three months later, the picture is still as crisp, clear, and gorgeous as the day it came out of the box.

For me, LG represents high-quality products, and this HD monitor is no different. The picture is fully adjustable in many ways, but I really haven't had a need to alter or modify the display settings. It's more of a plug in and go type of item and requires almost no maintenance. The few times I've had to clean the screen, a slightly moistened lint-free cloth easily took care of the screen fabric and continues to leave me with a high-quality product in my home today.

I would highly recommend this monitor to anyone looking for a 24" HD monitor. It's a fantastic product for the price!
on September 12, 2015
Great monitor for the price! Had to exercise warranty with LG and they replaced it with the following year's current model at no cost. No dead pixels on arrival.
on November 24, 2009
A fine bargain, in my view. Picture is vivid, clear and bright. Adjustments are easy, although the Forte software package will not run in Windows 7. Eventually, LG will fix that. LCD monitor is glossy black with a clear strip at the bottom, attractive on or off. Controls are odd. They are tiny LCD's, which you activate by passing your fingers over them. No pushing or pressing. One caveat: All these widescreen LCD monitors are in a very different proportion from the height-width ratio that may be familiar to you. Accordingly, some images, in order to fill the screen, must necessarily be stretched. I found this disconcerting in games for a while, but eventually grew accustomed to it. And one more caveat: The monitor comes with an old-fashioned VGA cable that will not give you the best results. You will need to buy a DVI cable separately if you don't have one. Finally, would I, personally, buy this monitor again? Yes. That is the best endorsement one can make.
on January 19, 2010
Works perfectly, no dead pixels, colors are great. I would buy another monitor from LG.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.