- Size (LWH): 12 inches, 3 inches, 14 inches
LG Tone Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Retail Packaging - Black/Orange
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Stereo Bluetooth headset for wireless music plus call functionality
- Unique around-the-neck design that's lightweight and comfortable for all-day use
- Magnetic ear buds snap into place when not in use; music controls on neck strap
- Free BT Reader app (Android OS) reads your incoming text messages in real time
- Up to 10 hours of talk time and 15 days of standby time
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The LG Tone Wireless Stereo Headset brings you the high quality audio experience of stereo sound with the convenience of Bluetooth technology. Up to 10 hours of listening/talk time keeps you connected to your music and social life whenever you need it. With its unique form factor and sleek design, the LG Tone has an around-the-neck wearing style, ensuring you comfort throughout the day--wear the LG Tone all day without realizing you even have it on.
The magnetic ear phones snap into place in the stylish, streamlined memory flex neck strap for easy storage, and they pop out just as easily for comfortable wear. Music controls right on the neck strap mean you can leave your phone in your purse or backpack and still play, pause, rewind, or fast forward.
Wear it at work, while you are shopping, at the park walking your dog, lounging at home, or working out at the gym. Because it's water resistant, you can work out as hard as you want without worrying about breaking a sweat.
You'll never miss a message with LG's free BT Reader app (Android OS), which lets the LG Tone read your incoming text messages in real time. A vibration will alert you of an incoming call and with the intuitive controls located on the neck strap, you can navigate phone calls and media easily without having to physically touch your handset. The LG Tone has multipoint capability, allowing you to stream music from your phone or computer and switch seamlessly to a call on your mobile device all from the neck band controls.
In addition to up to 10 hours of talk and music playing time, the LG Tone offers up to 360 hours (15 days) of standby time. It also includes last number redial, voice dial, call reject, and call waiting functionality (phone dependent).
- Unique around-the-neck design that's lightweight and comfortable for all-day use
- Exceptional audio with noise suppression and echo cancellation
- Convenient power slide switch
- Intuitive talk and music controls
- Battery status check and vibrating call alerts
- SMS Reader app (Android OS)
- Up to 10 hours of talk time
What's in the Box
LG Tone Wireless Stereo Headset; AC adapter; multi-size ear gels; quick start guide
Top Customer Reviews
Mid-term (Six-month) and Long Term (One Year) updates are at the bottom.
The Praise (Stuff that's good)...
- Exceptionally comfortable; it's easy to forget it's there
- Very decent sound quality for both stereo media and phone calls
- Buttons are all easy to find by touch
- Long battery life
- Very nice feature set
- Extremely easy to seat in the ears
- Haptic call alert
The Raze (Stuff that's bad)...
- It's easy to forget it's there
- May not work as comfortably for some people with loose, long hair
- Bass highly dependent on the seating of the bud in your ear
- Multi-connection mode connects one profile to each device only
The Haze (Stuff to consider)...
- As with all stereo Bluetooth media, the device's implementation of the Bluetooth stack affects the results
- Relatively noise-cancelling, so be careful in sound-critical environments
- Sealed ear bud design... This is not for everybody
- Like most Bluetooth headsets, it has no Mute button
I've got experience with the Motorola S9-HD, so this is not my first BT Stereo headset. I will say that this is my best experience with one however. The first thing to address is that this headset takes a week or so to get used to. People without long hair will have an advantage putting it on and taking it off of course, but it takes a bit to become a pro at how to use and place the ear buds.Read more ›
Sound Quality: I don't have the strictest standards for music listening, but I haven't had many better listening experiences that I have with the 700. After changing out the earbuds for the larger set to get a good fit, I was ready to go. I can't emphasize enough the importance of getting a good seal between your ear and the earbud for sound quality. I have had this wrong on other earbuds in the past, and the difference in sound quality is night and day. For clarity of playback the only thing that I have gotten better sound from is my Creative Zen X-Fi with the EP-830 earbuds. While the 700 doesn't produce booming base, it is rare that earbuds do. By comparison I think that the 700 has better sound than either the Motorola or Jabra units that I have used.
Ease of Use: This is an area where I think LG has really scored. The 700 has a dedicated on/off switch, and each of its controls does exactly one thing. There are dedicated buttons for play/pause, skip, and reverse for controlling your music player. In addition there are dedicated volume and call buttons too. Once you learn which side the controls are on, it is very easy to control the 700 without being able to see the controls.Read more ›
· The style of the headphones themselves is very ingenious, and stay in place no matter what I am doing. They take a few minutes to adjust to the feeling of having them around your neck, but soon after you forget they are there.
· No problems syncing with my Droid X
· They will pause/skip ahead/answer calls with no problem
· The volume button is well placed, with a feel that's easy to find by touch
· Ear buds are fairly comfortable
· Sound quality is pretty good with music. They are a little flat sounding, but using an equalizer app brought them back to life. For the price, I was pleased.
· Poor construction quality
· Sound quality on phone calls is horrible. Did you ever talk with someone through a long tube or pipe when you were a kid? That's how other people sound when on phone calls. There's no static, and it's clear, but I had to keep reminding myself the caller was not trapped in a well. If you plan on talking on the phone a lot, please take note of this. (That said, I never had any complaints on their end, as far as my speaking sound quality)
· Call answer and play/pause buttons are small and VERY easy to trigger with your chin if you are moving your head around a lot. While working on my car and around the house I was constantly hitting them on accident. (Adding a lock would fix this)
· The magnets on the ends to hold the buds in place when not in use are a joke. I was constantly having them hang down the inside of my shirt when not in use. This needs a major redesign.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent headset but on this pair, the left headphone was not working on arrival. I didn't get to test it due to my travel schedule but it was DOA.Published 6 days ago by Charles
Full workday of music/podcast listening on single charge
Easy to insert and remove earbuds quickly
none... Read more
Bought two of these. Had them for over a year. One has the dreaded vibrating problem. It just won't stop vibrating.Published 10 days ago by Critical Reviewer
well, they were good sound quality, good connectivity. where they lacked was durability. the wires started to fray and finally popped about 6 months into ownership.Published 14 days ago by Amazon Customer
Some of the best Bluetooth headphones on the market. Been using them for about 7 years now and I'm on my third set. Don't get me wrong, these things last I just beat them up. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Danny Brown
I'm on my 4th pair in as many months!
I'm 58 years old.
I do NOT abuse them at all!
In fact, I baby them! Read more