|Screen Resolution||2048 x 1536 pixels|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||1760 MB|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||4|
AS Rock LGA1155 Intel H77 SATA3 USB3.0 A V GbE Mini ITX Motherboard H77M-ITX
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CPU: LGA1155; Supports Intel 2nd/3rd generation Core i7/i5/i3 Processors; Supports Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology; Supports Hyper-Threading Technology
- Chipset: Intel H77 Chipset
- Memory: 2X DDR3-1600/1333/1066 DIMM Slots Non-ECC, Unbuffered, Dual Channel, Maxi Capacity Up to 16GB
- Slots: 1X PCI-Express 3.0?X16 Slot
- SATA: 2X SATA3 Ports;?2X SATA2 Ports Supports RAID?0/1/5/10, 1X eSATA2 Port
- Ports: 6X USB 2.0 Ports (4 rear,?2?via headers); 4X USB 3.0 Ports(2 rear,?2?via headers); 1X PS/2 Keyboard Port; 1X RJ45 LAN Port; 1X HDMI Port; 1X VGA Port; 1X?DVI Port; 1 X Optical SPDIF Out Port; 1 X eSATA2 Port; Audio I/O Jacks
- Power Connector: 1X 24-Pin ATX Power Connector, 1X 4-Pin 12V Power Connector
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
One thing to be aware of is that with the ITX size there is no way that ASRock could fit any header labels on the board so read your manual carefully when connecting things like the front panel and USB case ports.
Finally, when you install the drivers you will find a LOT of useless utilities and applications so be ware and look for all the check boxes before you end up spending 30min removing Adobe and USB and LAN utilities.
Don't forget to plug in the secondary 4-pin power supply connector. It won't boot if you forget it.
I'm using the integrated Intel SB graphics to drive two monitors, one at 2048x1152 connected to the DVI port, the other at 1680x1050 on the HDMI port. All desktop operations are silky smooth, flicking Flash heavy sites top to bottom and back is instantaneous without visual tearing or any issues. Since I don't game on this system I'm not planning on installing a discrete video card and am extremely happy with 2D video performance, but cannot assess the performance of the PCI slot.Read more ›
No drivers to install - everything worked out of the box
USB3 & eSATA port on back plane
Good range of video & audio connector you could need
No wifi on board - I prefer using usb wifi since it is easy to upgrade as newer devices becomes available
Tl;dr Stable, nice BIOS, watch out for some junk on driver disc, no WiFi. Good buy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a decent quality SATA, we use it for the entertainment system computer hooked to our TV and it plays movies and streams no problem.Published 22 months ago by AsamiBlonde
This was a bargain. Bios is nice and performs well for what it does: HTPC. Would be nice if it could handle something other than a video card in the PCIe slot.Published on February 4, 2014 by Bossgrady
This is a very easy board to use. The user manual makes it easy to connect all your devices and case wires. I love the 2 PWM 4-pin fan headers (CPU & Chassis). Read morePublished on August 27, 2013 by Das Beanmeister
I'm very happy with this motherboard. Good price, documentation is good, no problems with drivers, installation was uneventful. Boot times are great! Read morePublished on June 5, 2013 by John Carter
I had purchased this motherboard with the intent of using it to replace my current HTPC. The board is advertised to have a fully functional PCI Express slot. Read morePublished on March 22, 2013 by Centinul