|Screen Resolution||2048 x 1536 pixels|
|RAM||32768 MB DDR3 2400;DDR3 2133;DDR3 1066;DDR3 1333;DDR3 1600|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||1760 MB|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||6|
AS Rock LGA1155 Intel Z77 CrossFireX SATA3 USB3.0 A GbE ATX Motherboard Z77 PRO4
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CPU: LGA1155; Supports Intel 2nd/3rd Generation Core i7/ i5/ i3 Processors; Supports Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology; Supports Hyper-Threading Technology
- Chipset: Intel Z77
- Memory: 4X DDR3 2800+(OC)/2400(OC)/2133(OC)/1866(OC)/1600/1333/1066 DIMM Slots Non-ECC, Unbuffered, Dual Channel, Maxi Capacity up to 32GB
- Slots: 1X PCI-Express 3.0 X16 Slot; 1X PCI-Express 2.0 X16 Slot (run at X4); 1X PCI-Express 2.0 X1 Slot; 3 X PCI slots
- SATA: 4X SATA3 Ports two support RAID?0, 1, 5, 10; 4X SATA2 Ports support RAID?0, 1, 5, 10
- Ports: 10X USB 2.0 Ports (6 rear,?4?via header); 4X USB 3.0 Ports (2 rear,?2 via header); 1X PS/2 Keyboard Port; 1X RJ45 LAN Port; 1X HDMI Port; 1X VGA Port; 1X?DVI Port; 1 X Optical SPDIF Out Port; Audio I/O Jacks
- Power Connector: 1X 24-Pin ATX Power Connector, 1X 8-Pin 12V Power Connector
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
SLI/Crossfire: While this is not a con for me it would be for many. While this board technically can be set up to do crossfire/sli, it really isn't the best board for it. It only comes with one PCI 3.0 slot.
SATA 3 Cables: It comes with 2 Sata 3 cables. Very convenient.
Layout: This thing handled everything my build took. My GTX 570 fit on this thing great without blocking any necessary slots (the usb 3.0 header was snug against my video card but not to the extent that it should be criticized). The fan headers were convenient for my case fans. I've seen several boards where if using a large video card you would have to not use certain slots or the fan headers were in the worst spots. Not with this board
Plenty of slots: 4 SATA 3 and 4 SATA 2 ports. Plenty of PCI slots to handle all of your needs
BIOS: This bios is the best I've ever seen. If you are wanting to overclock this thing, the BIOS could not make it any easier. It has a nice feature that allows you to pull up a virtual image of the board to allow you to see what is hooked up to what slot. THIS IS INVALUABLE TO FIRST TIME BUILDERS. This allows you to immediately see if any of your drives, video cards, audio plugs, RAM chips, etc are being recognized by the motherboard. In my first build, amazon sent me a doa solid state hard drive. I was immediately able to diagnose what the issue was.Read more ›
Clean the tower n got message stating that CMOS or bios not configured. This happened before after I unplug it.I don't know why. However, CMOS battery was good. I smelt something burning. Unplugged PC. Mobo fried. it won't power up. Tried a new mobo with success. Thank goodness the CPU,ram,PSU or GPU not fried. I really liked this mobo. Don't know if I will get another. System i only setup 6 months ago.
I needed a slot that fit the i7-3770K and supported overclocking if I wanted to do that.
I wanted a USB 3.0 header for a front panel.
I wanted a PCI 3.0 slot for a single gpu.
I wanted at least one more PCI slot for a wifi adapter.
I wanted several SATA3 ports.
It meets all of these needs, and I got it for an excellent price.
- Lots of integrated graphics output options.
- Plenty of USB 2.0 slots
- USB 3.0 rear slots and header for front panel USB 3.0 slots.
- Several SATA3 ports, and comes with 2 SATA3 cables.
- Socket was very large. I installed a Cooler Master 212 Hyper EVO over my CPU. I installed my RAM first thinking that I might have very little room to maneuver under the large heat sink, but after installing RAM, CPU, and HSF, I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of space I had. I could definitely remove the RAM, and re-install it without much trouble.
- It fit very nicely into my corsair carbide 500R.
- Driver disk comes with a bunch of bloatware (don't they all!) but that's basically true of all motherboards. Look through it before you hit "install all".
- While this MoBo supports CrossFire, it only has 1 PCI 3.0 slot. I wouldn't pick this if you're looking for a multi-GPU set-up for gaming. I plan on gaming, but I don't plan on dealing with multiple GPUs so this fit my needs perfectly.
- It's pretty crazy that in 2013 it's still SO annoying to connect the power and reset buttons, leds, and HDD leds to the MoBo. I know this isn't just the MoBo's fault, but if case and MoBo manufacturers ever felt like sitting down and sorting this out, I'd be exceedingly happy.Read more ›
- Driver Issues. I installed all of the drivers straight off of the website and most of them seem fine except for my sata driver which was preventing me from starting windows (not even safe mode). I resolved this issue temporarily by switching the drive to IDE under the bios settings.
- Layout. If you plan on installing a large graphics card such as mine (listed below) then it will cover 3/6 of the sata drives towards the bottom of the board. This wasn't an issue for me since I still had access to the ports next to the RAM. So plan accordingly if you are thinking of setting up raid or you are using more than 5 sata ports.
- UEFI Bios is a great improvement for those coming from a "normal" bios. I don't have any experience with any other EFI BIOS, but I will say it's a big improvement.
- Lot's of port options
- Slight improvement in latency with xfast lan (certainly not 5 times faster than my last build.)
Case: CM Storm Enforcer
PSU: XFX Pro Series 750w 80 SIlver+
CPU: Intel i5 3570k
GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7870
RAM: G Skills Sniper 8GB 1866Mhz DDR3 Dual Channel
Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD
Western Digital 2TB 7200RPM
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Item came with no backboard, and also no SATA cables. Making it difficult, as you can imagine, to assemble my computer. Read morePublished 11 months ago by LandCritter
The Z77 is a fantastic motherboard. Everything was easy to install. Im currently awaiting my power supply and I will update this once i get a full go at it.Published on January 24, 2014 by Kenji
Crossfire capable no SLI. Limited overclocking potential but runs my 3570k at 4.2 without an issue. Really good value for what I paid from amazon warehouse deals over the holidays.Published on January 24, 2014 by Robert Woodham
Works well, overclocks easily, nice build quality, decent spacing. Has all the ports and inputs I needed for my buildPublished on November 29, 2013 by Matt Hendershott
i have it with the i 5 3570k and is a good motheboard and have a lot of thing sata 3 pci 3 usb 3 very goodPublished on October 6, 2013 by reinaldo
I bought this board when rebuilding my computer because it met all my basic requirements (SATA3, USB3, DDR3, 1155 chipset) at a reasonable price. Read morePublished on May 27, 2013 by Jason
It does the job and it looks nice while doing it. I only wish that the SATA ports on it would be facing sideways like normal motherboards. besides that its good. Read morePublished on May 4, 2013 by Eduardo Peguero
Works great, just as advertised thx...I'm a pc tech and these boards are the best value with all the options...Published on April 24, 2013 by anthony deprisco