LGBTQ-Inclusive Hospice and Palliative Care: A Practical Guide to Transforming Professional Practice Illustrated Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"The Eighth Sister" by Robert Dugoni
A pulse-pounding thriller of espionage, spy games, and treachery by the New York Times bestselling author of the Tracy Crosswhite Series. | Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Amy Berman, Senior Program Officer, The John A. Hartford Foundation
From the Author
- In September 2015, the publisher contacted me about the possibility of writing a book and I signed a contract with a deadline to deliver the finished manuscript by September 2016. Shortly after getting under contract, I decided to apply for a long-overdue sabbatical. I was granted a 6-month sabbatical (January 1 - July 1, 2016) from the George Washington University.
- I started outlining the book in Scrivener in October 2015 but didn't actually begin writing until January 4, 2016. I used Suzanna's Pacemaker (pacemaker.press) to set daily target word counts for writing.
- I wanted to make sure the content in the book was not only accurate but also inclusive of the diverse perspectives represented by each of the target disciplines, so after the manuscript was drafted in Scrivener and exported to Microsoft Word, seven content experts reviewed and provided detailed feedback via a reviewer portal set up using annotate.co. In addition, I harnessed the power of social media - Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook in particular - to gather personal anecdotes from hospice and palliative care professionals, patients and families to include throughout the book.
- Item Weight : 1.06 pounds
- Paperback : 250 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1939594146
- ISBN-13 : 978-1939594143
- Publisher : Harrington Park Press, LLC; Illustrated Edition (May 23, 2017)
- Product Dimensions : 5.9 x 0.9 x 8.9 inches
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #284,557 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: