Libman Freedom Spray Mop
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Mop with spray
- Comes with a scratch free, removable deep cleaning pad
- Cleaning pad is machine washable up to 50 times
- No need to purchase disposable cleaning pads
- Reduces waste while saving you money
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Premium microfiber pad lifts and locks away dirt, machine washable and reusable. Choose your own cleaning solution.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||—||Metallic||White||Red||WetJet Hardwood and Floor|
|Item Dimensions||12.5 x 52.4 x 8.3 in||6.25 x 54.5 x 5.75 in||6 x 50 x 13 in||12.75 x 5 x 47.25 in||4.37 x 19.21 x 5.83 in|
|Item Weight||2.75 lbs||—||2.4 lbs||—||3.68 lbs|
|Number of Items||1||1||1||1||1|
|Size||—||1||—||1 Mop||1 Power Mop, 5 Pads, Cleaner Solution, Batteries|
|Style Name||—||Mop Only||Spray Mop||Traditional||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought an extra pad in case I needed a new one during mopping (rather than stop and wait to wash the pad I could just swap out and keep going).
All was well till I changed the pad, then the mop slid to the floor and I couldn't get the sprayer to work. I tried "priming" it by holding my finger over the nozzle, etc. Still no luck. I looked at the little jug that holds the cleaning solution - it looked fine but I pulled it out and put it back in anyway. It came out way too easy, so it had actually dislodged when the mop hit the floor! I reseated it and it works great. I'm impressed with the mop - the only 3 things I would like to see are
(1) a wider head (I saw a model with a wider head but could not find refill pads so I didn't buy it),
(2) a pad that has a little more depth, our tile is wavy and I'm afraid we're not hitting all the nooks and crannies with the scrubbing action. The solution gets in there but it just sits. So I'm still going to have to use our traditional Mr. Clean mop every once in awhile to get all these areas.
(3) A trigger that requires less action for the spray, I have "trigger thumb" -- and just from doing one room my thumb is already "singing" to me. Of course I may have sprayed out too much solution for the area, as it was my first time, it's hard to judge how much the dry pad is going to absorb and how much you need to spray. But still, I noticed my hand cramping pretty soon into the cleaning cycle.
With this, I can wash the floors every week - it's easy to set up (though I could not actually remove the bottle - I filled it in place) and nothing to dry as I just rinse out the pad and then throw it in the wash. Because it's as easy as vacuuming, I'll do it more often and could even get it out for a quick cleanup. It's less messy, uses less water, so the floor dries more quickly also.
The trigger squeeze takes some effort - might be hard for arthritic hands. As noted, I'm not sure arthritis hands could ever get the bottle disengaged, but you can fill it in place, so no big deal.
The bottle holds enough to do my small kitchen. If you have large floors, you'll probably be refilling.
It is a serious time save as you get to spray as needed.
It cleans my floors till they almost sparkle (and we use a 49% vinegar 49% water 2% essential oil cleaning solution we make at home)
Its easy to use.
The cloth part of the mop is machine washable (or at least I have been doing ti for 7 months)
You need to buy extra mop cloths if you clean more then 2 or 3x a week.
Overall a great item I recommend to anyone with tile or vinyl floors.
I have not been able to remove the plastic container that holds the cleaning solution - I've tried pulling, pushing, sliding up or down, reading the instructions, etc. and I cannot remove it, being plastic I don't want to be too aggressive, but that is just a small inconvenience in my opinion (that is why the 4 star rating).