Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on April 20, 2017
I've been using this product for a little over a month. So far it's been working. Let's hope it keeps working.
on November 13, 2009
We bought the Robi Comb and it seems to have worked....so decided to try the repellent. I sprayed it on my daughter's hair before school, and the smell was so bad I made her stay home and wash her hair! It smelled just like RAID.

After looking at the ingredients (oh how I wish I had done this prior to using it) one of the ingredients listed is phenoxyethanol. This is used in insecticides, and the FDA warned that phenoxyethanol can cause shut down of the central nervous system, vomiting and contact dermatitis. The MSDS saftey sheet says "Harmful if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through the skin. May cause reproductive defects. Severe eye and skin irritant."

DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!!! Instead, just use TeaTree oil shampoo / conditioner to repel lice. Yes, teatree oil smells somewhat medicinal, but it's safe and effective.
on April 14, 2016
We absolutely love this product. There was an outbreak at daycare and our little one got it not once but twice even though we took all of the measures to disinfect everything and everyone! After using this product she's been exposed again but she didn't get it. We use it every morning. It smells great. We feel completely SAFE! Thank you!!!
on August 9, 2016
My daughter is now in high school, but during her elementary years, her school was constantly sending home letters stating to check your kids when you get them home - lice has been found in the classroom. I was so paranoid - my daughter had very long hair. I ordered this stuff back when you had to get it straight from the liceguard website. Over a 5 yr span in a public school, and many, many outbreaks of lice, she never once got it. Even our neighbor who sat next to her on the bus and played after school with her got it, but my daughter never did. I truly believe this repellent spray was the only thing that saved her. I sprayed her hair with it every school day, and although the smell did take a little getting used to - if you've ever had lice - you'd know it would be well worth it!! I did worry about chemicals, etc., but I would spray it on her ends and avoid her scalp. (she is a happy and healthy 15yr old, by the way) I've heard from my friends how awful it is to battle lice and have to worry themselves sick over the multiple head shampoos, house cleaning, and embarrassment! What a nasty mess! I'm so thankful to LiceGuard we were able to avoid that!

Although the bottle is very small, it goes really far. One would last about 3 to 4 months of daily use. I would highly recommend this product for lice prevention!
on June 2, 2014
i absolutely love this. with school and play. i put it on my daughter everyday. its pestiside free. and smells wonderfull. and it works. my daughters school had an outbreak and she did not get it. and her hair is very long.
on May 28, 2014
We battled with lice this winter. This spray smells great. I have a very sensitive nose and it is a little strong when you first spray. Once the smell mellows, it is very pleasant. Even my kid's teachers asked them what they spray in their hair. I don't think there is really anything that would keep lice away, but this spray gives me peace of mind. Every morning before school, I pull my kid's hair up into buns and spray with this spray. I feel like I am doing something to keep the awful bugs from coming back. Buy it, it will make you feel better!
on April 12, 2016
The entire family uses this on the kids. It's been effective in staying lice free. I'm only giving 4 stats because of the harmful chemicals in it. But this is the best out there.
on September 17, 2015
I put this on my daughter's hair every day before school. It smells great and seems to protect her. I have used it for years.
on November 19, 2014
I recommend it to anyone who has a child in grade school so far so good
on March 28, 2011
I have battled a lice infestation with my 8 year old daughter for 2 years now off and on. I have used EVERYTHING, over the counter, prescription, natural remedies, anything you can think of I have tried. Every time I get rid of the little boogers, they come back. Then my 3 year old daughter got them. To make a long story short, I have spent hundreds upon hundreds of dollars,countless time combing my childrens hair and cleaning everything in my house. This is the first review I have ever written because I am hoping if it helps one person save their time and money than it is worth it.
This product helped me finally get rid of lice in my home for good. At first I was a little skeptical, with a few reviews saying the chemicals found in it were dangerous. I looked up every one and found nothing that was toxic. In fact Wikipedia says that Phenoxyethanol is commonly found in perfumes, insect repellent, and antiseptic. [...]. The only thing that has worked for me is the Terminator lice comb (which can be bought on amazon as well), and this lice repellent. You can buy any over the counter treatment to kill the adult lice, but then it just boils down to days of elbow grease using the Terminator lice comb, and spraying this lice repellent on the hair. In fact, my biggest problem was one of my daughters would get rid of it, but the other one would still have an egg or two on their head and next thing you know they both have it again. Not with this product, I sprayed it every day on my oldest daughters head, but didn't spray it on my youngest because I didn't see a point since she didn't go to school. My oldest daughter stayed lice free while my youngest daughter had a re infestation. Now I spray both their heads and have not had seen a bug since! The smell is strong when first sprayed, but it doesn't linger. My daughter has said no one at school has ever mentioned anything. It lasts 24 hours so I usually spray it on their heads before bedtime.
If you have a lice problem I strongly recommend this product in helping to solve it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.