LIFESAVER Liberty Water Purifier Bottle - Dual Stage Purifier Water Bottle with Inline Pump - Removes Viruses, Bacteria and Cysts for Emergency Preparedness and Survival Kits
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- REMOVES VIRUSES, BACTERIA & CYSTS – The LifeSaver Liberty is the world’s 1st water purifier bottle with an integrated inline pump. This water filter bottle removes a minimum of 99.99% of viruses, bacteria and cysts and is the perfect additional for your survival gear and for camping and hiking.
- NO CHEMICALS OR ELECTRICITY REQUIRED – The LifeSaver Liberty uses mechanical filtration to turn any questionable water source into drinkable water instantly. No more having to rely on water purification tablets that leave a disgusting after taste! Simply fill, pump and drink.
- TESTED IN THE HARSHEST CONDITIONS – Independently tested to exceed full NSF/ANSI P231 and WHO2011 drinking water standards, the LifeSaver Liberty offers military-grade water purification. FailSafe technology is integrated into every filter so that you will never ingest unsafe water.
- LONG LASTING PROTECTION – Every LifeSaver Liberty water filter bottle includes a filter cartridge that will purify up to 2,000 liters of water before having to be replaced. We’ve also included 1 activated carbon filter to improve the taste of water as well as a 5ft scavenger hose for easy access to hard to reach water sources.
- VERSATILE WATER PURIFIER – The LifeSaver Liberty is more than just a water purifier bottle for outdoor enthusiasts. It’s lightweight and portable enough for your camping gear, but also robust and reliable enough for your emergency kit when disaster strikes.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The LifeSaver Liberty is the worlds’ first and only portable water purifier which is a bottle with an inline pump combined.
Using the same advanced filtration technology as the revolutionary LifeSaver bottle, the LifeSaver Liberty is a smaller, lighter more versatile version, whilst still robust and easy to use. The perfect combination for outdoor enthusiasts, travellers or anyone who needs a reliable source of drinking water.
Search for our LifeSaver TED Talk to learn about why our products were invented and how we aim to make safe drinking water available to those without it around the world.
LifeSaver Liberty bottle
Your ideal travel companion, keeping you hydrated and healthy, wherever your adventure takes you. A LifeSaver Liberty bottle means you will no longer need to buy single-use plastic bottled water.
When you want to drink water from a possibly contaminated source, you need a water purifier you can trust. The consequences of drinking contaminated water can be life threatening, so the main thing you should look for in a portable water filter or purifier is SAFETY.
We're very proud that the LifeSaver Liberty has been independently tested to the full NSF P231 protocol. This is an extremely challenging 11 day test, which very few water purifiers in the world can claim to have passed. It demonstrates that our products are effective for removing over 99.99% of virus, bacteria and protozoa (cysts).
Most people would assume that water filters and water purifiers being sold to the public must need to have carried out some kind of testing, however there is no regulatory body keeping check on this industry. Any testing carried out is voluntary. It should be of some concern if a company has chosen not to test their products, or not to publish the results of tests carried out.
In-Line pump mode
The In-Line Pump feature is what makes the LifeSaver Liberty the most versatile water purifier available on the market. We introduced the in-line pump feature with the LifeSaver Liberty for instances where you want to avoid getting your hands wet and potentially contaminated, or the water source is out of reach. Your bottle comes with an attachable 5ft Scavenger Hose which can be used to drop into the water source and pump water straight up and through the filter.
Using this technique you can continuously and quickly fill up multiple containers with safe, purified drinking water. The Liberty bottle even screws directly into a standard wide mouth reusable bottle, such as a Nalgene or Hydro Flask bottle.
Furthermore, using a LifeSaver Liberty Hydration Bladder Connector, you can fill your hydration bladder straight from the source, allowing you to get back on the move as quickly as possible.
Standard Bottle mode
To use your LifeSaver Liberty bottle in the standard way, first you need to fill it with water. To do this you twist the base at the bottom of the bottle, until it screws off, then you can fill it by pouring water inside or scooping water up. Whilst doing this, ensure the lid is firmly closed, keeping the drinking area uncontaminated. Now your bottle is storing the water. This could be clean tap water or contaminated water from a river or lake. You can keep this water in the LifeSaver Liberty bottle for as long as you want before drinking it.
When you want to drink from your LifeSaver Liberty bottle, you simply pressurise the bottle with 3 pumps, screw open the lid, place your lips to the drinking spout and turn the white water valve to the open position. This causes the air pressure held inside the bottle to force the water through our filter's hollow fibre membranes, and a pressurised flow of safe, purified water out through the drinking spout. Pump again to maintain the flow rate.
The lifesaver Liberty Bottle is built to live in your pack on long through hikes and camping trips. This system draws water from a source and filters bacteria, viruses, and cysts so that you can stay hydrated with peace of mind.
- Product Dimensions : 14 x 4 x 4 inches; 2 Pounds
- Item model number : Lifesaver
- Date First Available : January 21, 2020
- Manufacturer : LifeSaver
- ASIN : B0842ZCQM8
- Best Sellers Rank: #202,105 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Seems well built. I really like the activated carbon block style filter for taste and other nastys. The design seems much improved from the older bottle styles. Love the ability to hook the scavenger hose up to this bottle.
Update. 3-18-2018 .
Going to have to leave this at 4 stars for the product it self. Let me explain why. I’ve used it and I do like the product a lot we used it on some pretty nasty water from a local canal and we didn’t get sick not one single issue in the water actually tasted pretty good thanks to that carbon block filter. It is a large improvement from the old-style bottle I love the ability to use the scavenger hose the problem with the scavenger hose is the pump system it does dribble out a little bit sometimes from the intake hole. But for the portability and the ability to filter out viruses makes it well worth having just always remember to keep a couple inches of water in the bottle so the filter doesn’t dry out.
First one I had, had a seal issue, it leaked. Contacted the manufacture and the replacement worked great, I was lucky enough to have time to replace before I needed to use while traveling.
Top reviews from other countries
Pumping is a bit exhausting, but that is to be expected. At least a pumping motion is less exhausting as a squeezing motion (as other water filters). The bottle itself is quite heavy and doesn't store a lot of water (not enough for hikes in the rainforest anyway), so I would carry 2x 1.5l bottles and use the water filter to "pump" the clean water in the bigger bottles (You can't rely on a stream every 500m in the forest).
If the manufacturere would read this: would be great to make this smaller/lighter and have it have no water reservior, as people will have to carry additional bottles anyway.