LIFESAVER Water Filtration Filter Bottle Purifier kit for Camping Emergency prep Backpacking Hiking Outdoor System Travel Virus Bacteria & Cyst Removal Bottle 4000UF
|Price:||+ $5.55 shipping|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅ Virus Reduction >99.99% (Log 4) / Bacteria Reduction >99.9999% (Log 6) / Cyst Reduction >99.9% (Log 3) – Failsafe Technology – filter will stop filtering water once it reaches end of life – Filter uses Hollow Fiber Technology known as Ultra Filtration Technology
- ✅ Chemical Reduction - Optional activated carbon filter removes chlorine, taste, smell and odor - 1 x activated carbon filters (for 250 liter/66 US gallons) - Intuitive to use – FILL. PUMP. DRINK.
- ✅ Dry weight: 22oz (635grams) – 1,056 US Gallons Filtration Capacity - Lifesaver Bottle 6000UF - Maintenance pack (silicone grease, drinking nozzle, cartridge pump seal, pump O-ring, O-ring) - **Volume of water filtered by the bottle and flow rates dependent on the composition and turbidity of the feed water.
- ✅ Flow Rate: 0.67 gallons of filtered water per min @ 0.25 bar (g) – 750ml bottle capacity – Replaceable parts including replaceable filter - Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
- ✅ Tested by BCS laboratories issued 5/01/16 based on an adaption of NSF/ANSI P231 Protocol. These units are tested with two different types of water to challenge the filtration capability beyond the standard use. All figures quoted are taken from the stressed challenge phase of the test imitating sewage contaminated water - Manufactured in the UK
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Lifesaver 4000 Ultra Filtration Water Bottle
Protect Yourself From Disease
The Lifesaver 4000 features advanced filtering technology that protects you from waterborne viruses, bacteria or cysts.
While the Lifesaver 4000 can filter up to 4000 liters over its lifetime, it can also hold up to 750 ml at a time. This allows you to hold onto a good amount of filtered water to keep you hydrated between water sources.
Easy To Use
The Lifesaver 4000 is a breeze to use. Simply unscrew the base, scoop the water you need purified, and reattach the base. Then pull out the pump from the base and proceed to pump a few times. Pop the top of the bottle and water will begin to flow out at a 2 liter/minute rate.
Great For All Occasions
With a filtering capacity of 4000 Liters per filter, the Lifesaver 4000 is perfect for any occasion. Whether you're using it for camping, humanitarian aide, or disaster prepping; the 4000 is the bottle for you. Replacement filters are available.
The LIFESAVER 4000UF bottle is a microbiological water filter that uses ultra filtration technology to filter out viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites from contaminated water sources to produce clean drinking water. LIFESAVER technology filters out bacteria to a minimum of Log 6 (99.9999%), viruses to Log 4 (99.99%) and cysts to a minimum of Log 3 (99.9%) as specified by NSF Protocol 231, based on recommendations of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). This LIFESAVER bottle is a robust and portable water filter capable of delivering up to 4,000 liters / 1,056 US gallons of clean water for individual use. The LIFESAVER bottle holds up to 750ml at any one time is designed to support individuals embarking on international travel, adventure challenges and expeditions where the quality of the water supply is in question. The LIFESAVER bottle was designed to store and carry dirty water, once water is cleaned there is risk of recontamination. With the bottle, just filter water when you want to drink it. No need for measuring, waiting or unpleasant distaste from chemicals such as chlorine or chlorine dioxide. Used by expedition companies, explorers, adventurers and peppers for producing clean water in the most unforgiving of environments - where clean water just can't be guaranteed.
Developed in response to natural disasters such as 2004's tsunami and Hurricane Katrina, and in response to the world's increasingly threatened supply of clean, drinkable water, the Lifesaver 4000 Ultra Filtration Water Bottle is a simple-to-use, chemical-free water purification system that removes water-borne pathogens and reduces chemical residues from the water making it safe to drink anywhere. The world's first all-in-one ultra filtration water bottle, the Lifesaver Bottle makes easy-to-use, portable water filtration a reality for travelers and outdoors people everywhere.
The Lifesaver bottle eliminates the need for iodine tablets, tedious boiling, chemicals, tubes, shaking, scrubbing, waiting, and effort from the water purification process. The bottle uses a long-term use replaceable filter, which can treat about 4,000 liters of water, 5.5 years of usage if you drank two liters of water every day. The bottle has a unique feature, which shuts the filter off when the cartridge has expired so you can get the maximum life out of your filter without the risk of drinking contaminated water.
The Lifesaver Bottle filters out all water-borne pathogens using a filter with holes 15 nanometers across to prevent even the smallest viruses, 25 nanometers across, to cross the filter, eliminating the need for chemicals to treat the water. The Lifesaver Bottle is fitted with a 4000UF replaceable purification cartridge that removes bacteria, viruses, cysts, parasites, fungi, and all other microbiological water-borne pathogens from your water.
The Lifesaver bottle also comes with an activated carbon filter made of a high specification activated carbon block, which reduces a broad spectrum of chemical residues including: pesticides, endocrine disrupting compounds, medical residues, and heavy metals such as lead and copper. The Carbon filter also eliminates bad tastes and odors from contaminates such as chlorine and sulphur. The carbon filter is designed to last for approximately 250 liters.
In addition to the purification cartridge and carbon filter, the Lifesaver Bottle is supplied with a pre-filter disc. The pre-filter disc protects the membranes of the purification cartridge from objects such as gravel, sand, sticks, and mud, prolonging the overall life of the cartridge. Your pre-filter disc may also be used as a sponge to soak up water from those hard to reach areas like cracks in rocks or shallow puddles.
Exceptionally easy to use, the Lifesaver Bottle filters water on demand at the time of collection. Simply unscrew the base, dip the bottle in the nearest water source, and pump the water through the filter to a teat at the other end, purifying up to 750 milliliters of water in just under a minute. The clean water can be drank immediately, directly from the Lifesaver bottle or poured into a separate container for storage. Designed to work at any angle and in any axis, not only are you able to drink from the bottle in any position, but you can also fill mugs, water bottles, pans, and other water storage vessels from any position.
The Lifesaver Bottle utilizes failsafe technology to protect you from drinking contaminated water toward the end of the filter cartridge's life. As the cartridge approaches the end of its life, the bottle requires a greater number of pumps to induce water to flow. When no more water can be induced to flow despite continuous pumping, the cartridge has expired and it is time to replace it.
The Lifesaver Bottle is designed not to over-pressurize as a safety feature to prevent injury. Over-pumping the bottle will cause the flip lid to bulge. If pumping continues, then the teat will open and release the water and the pressure.
Due to its unique pneumatic action, the Lifesaver Bottle can be used to direct a jet of sanitized water directly onto a wound, cleaning away any other contaminants, allowing for levels of wound irrigation never before possible in the field.
Winner of the "Best Technological Development for Future Soldier System Enhancement" at Soldier Technology 2007, the Lifesaver bottle has earned the trust of the armed forces in delivering safe water anywhere in the world. Tested and approved for use by the United States EPA, the UK Water Compliance Guidelines, and the European Drinking Water Directive Council, the Lifesaver 4000 Ultra Filtration Water Bottle is a portable water purification system that you can rely on.
- Cartridge service rating: 4,000 liters (1,056 U.S. gallons)
- Replaceable activated carbon filter
- Replaceable UF cartridge
- Bacteria retention: >99.999995 % (log 7.5)(2)
- Virus retention: >99.999 % (log5)(3)
- Activated carbon reduces chemical residues including: pesticides, endocrine disrupting compounds, medical residues, and heavy metals
- Bottle storage capacity: 750 milliliters
- Chew-proof, replaceable drinking teat
- Watertight, snap-fit lid
- Cap seal
- Pump tube
- Protective sleeve
- Removable anti-slip base
- Twist lock pump handle
- Dry weight of bottle including cartridge: 635 grams (approximately 22 ounces)
- Minimum operating temperature: >0 degrees Celsius, 32 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum operating temperature: 50 degrees Celsius, 122 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum storage temperature: -10 degrees Celsius, 14 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum storage temperature: 60 degrees Celsius, 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Initial flow rate: 2.5 liters per minute at 0.25 Bar(1)
- Flow rates and capacity depend on the quality of the feed water
- After first use the product should be protected against freezing
Compliance and Testing Specifications:
- U.S. compliance EPA: U.S. National Primary Drinking Water Regulations under the Safe Drinking Water Act 93-523
- UK compliance: Water Supply (Water Quality) Regulations 2000
- EU compliance: European Drinking Water Directive Council, Directive 98/83/EC
- Tested by London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine using Escherichia coli NCTC 10418 in accordance with the Protocol for Microbiological Water Purifiers in accordance with U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) guidelines
- Tested by London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine using Poliovirus Type 1 (Sabin vaccine strain) in accordance with the Protocol for Microbiological Water Purifiers in accordance with U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) guidelines
Two-year international limited warranty
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12.91 x 4.57 x 4.49 inches; 1 Pounds
- Item model number : PRD0100
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : August 19, 2008
- Manufacturer : Lifesaver
- ASIN : B001EHF99A
Best Sellers Rank:
#431,539 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #5,342 in Water Bottles
- Customer Reviews:
There are many Icon Lifesaver resellers on the internet - however it is important to understand that not all of these companies are legitimate authorized sellers and it may affect your rights as a consumer if you have a problem, but you also run the risk of purchasing non-operational goods. Icon Lifesaver USA cannot accept returns purchased through unauthorized sellers and your manufacturer warranty will be void. Icon Lifesaver USA is the only authorized seller of Icon Lifesaver product on Amazon.com.