|Item Weight||5.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.2 x 2.2 x 4 inches|
|Item model number||HB4L3A19MTW08E26|
|Size||Pack of 4|
|Style||Mini Day & Dusk|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||800 lm|
|Included Components||LIFX Mini - Day & Dusk, A19 Edison Screw E26 - 4 Pack Hard Bundle|
|Warranty Description||2 year warranty.|
LIFX Mini Day & Dusk (A19) Wi-Fi Smart LED Light Bulb, Adjustable, Dimmable, No Hub Required, Works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit and the Google Assistant, Pack of 4
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Works with Alexa (Alexa device sold separately), Apple HomeKit and the Google Assistant for voice control
- Easy set up. LIFX screws in like any traditional light bulb. Simply download the app, connect to Wi-Fi and you're ready to go. No hub needed
- Built in Wi-Fi & LIFX cloud. Offers full Lighting control via Wi-Fi with our LIFX iOS, Android and windows 10 apps. Access your bulbs anywhere, anytime via the cloud
- Adjustable and dimmable. Connected Lighting for your space, time of day, and mood. Choose from a range of warm to cool whites with flexibility to select your brightness
- Intuitive control. Control lights individually or as Groups, set timers, pick from beautiful themes or create your own custom scenes
- Bright & efficient. LIFX Mini day has an output of 800 lumens, the equivalent of a 60W traditional incandescent bulb with the benefit of only 9W energy use. Designed for energy Star
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Add Alexa for voice control
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Compact, worry free design
- Day and dusk tones keep pace with your schedule
- Integrated Wi-Fi & LIFX Cloud connectivity
- 800 lumens
- Intuitive app for iOS, Android and Windows 10
- 22.8 year lifespan based on 3 hours use per day
- Uses only 9 watts
LIFX Mini Day & Dusk
The LIFX Mini Day & Dusk's compact form delivers a spectrum of light inspired by the sun, featuring easy one-click automation for natural lighting that adapts throughout the day. Your lighting will smoothly progress through a sequence designed to compliment your lifestyle. Whether turning on a single light or dimming an entire home, each light integrates Wi-Fi technology for seamless, hassle-free connections to major smart home platforms and devices.
Experience Light Differently
One App, Your Device
Take complete control of your lighting. The free LIFX app is available on Android, iOS and Windows 10. With a few taps on your tablet, phone or watch, control your entire home from anywhere.
Day & Dusk Automation
Inspired by the sun, Day & Dusk automation tailors the brightness, color and temperature of your lights to compliment your day with each section designed to enhance your health and lifestyle.
Discover the LIFX Mini and its new round shape! Made to look its best in lamps and to better fit more compact fixtures, this domed design helps spread light around your space with ease.
Less Energy, Less Waste
Our LED lights use less energy to put out more light than your standard incandescent light. They also have no toxic elements and last 22.8 years meaning less waste.
With all the intelligence built into the light it is easy to kick start your connected home. No technical skills or additional hardware needed. Regular software updates and cutting-edge integrations mean LIFX lights only improve over time.
LIFX lights work with Amazon Alexa. Use simple conversation starters to turn your lights on and off, change the brightness, make them warmer or cooler—all with the power of your voice.
Replace your current lightbulb with a LIFX light.
Download the free LIFX app available for iOS, Android and Windows 10.
Explore thousands of whites and easy lifestyle automation.
Add more LIFX lights whenever you want and unlock more features.
The connected home made simple
LIFX lights combine built in features and intuitive integrations to make building your smart home easy. Connect your lights seamlessly with the likes of Amazon Alexa, The Google Assistant, IFTTT, SmartThings, Nest and many more.
Compare with similar items
LIFX mini day & dusk is the perfect “everywhere” Wi-Fi enabled LED light for your morning, day and evening hub required. LIFX mini day & dusk works with leading voice and smart home platforms and is energy star Compliant.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
i was an early adopter and tried out the hue bulbs when they first came out, and though i read that the issue has now been resolved for the most part, the early generation philips hue bulbs were ATROCIOUS at color reproduction. because of their choice of going with unconventional color combinations to achieve a brighter white light, they abandoned the traditional RGB (red/green/blue) and went with a more CMY approach, (actually magenta/violet/lime in hue's case), they could not reproduce any sort of true green, blue or any of the spectrum in between (cyan/aqua/teal etc were all out of the question).
so i remembered that i backed LIFX bulbs on kickstarter before, and they seemed really promising. full disclosure: i pulled out of my backing for that project because near the end the project creator started answering questions less and less, used computer renderings of bulbs as "prototypes" etc and basically to me, seemed to be kinda shady so i lost faith in it. thought LIFX was another overblown kickstarter vaporware.
i bought 4 LIFX bulbs as a test a few years ago and immediately fell in love, and having purchased my own home more than a year ago i instantly replaced all of my living room, kitchen and sitting room (common areas) lights with LIFX BR30 bulbs (replacing the dull recess cans, it's pretty easy to find trims here on amazon that fit them perfectly). i loved it so much i also ended up buying more of their A19 bulbs to outfit my bedroom light, and random floating/floor fixtures. the two minis that i bought last night were the last LIFX purchases i made but definitely not the final ones.
they've worked consistently, respond to google assistant and android app control flawlessly. i see people reviewing that the bulbs aren't operating consistently, or syncing correctly etc. might want to check out your network. i had spotty performance too before i swapped my router out for google wifi. with 180mbps+ speed throughout my entire house, lifx has been smooth as silk. some samples of how i use them:
- with IFTTT, i set my outdoor lights to automatically fade on at 6PM and off at 8AM to keep my exterior lit.
- with IFTTT i fade my decor fixtures on as i get within 100yd of my home and off once i'm 100yd away.
- with google home i just say "hey google, set living room lights to 80% brightness (or desired %) and i instantly create the right atmosphere.
- with google home i just say "hey google, set bedroom lights to warm/incandescent/cool white or sky blue depending on my mood.
- with abode (home security) i set the bulb directly over my bed to blink at max brightness if someone opens my front door when i'm sleeping.
- there are a lot more things that i really don't have the time to list. but LIFX bulbs are now an integral part of my life.
my boyfriend was at first hesitant and found smart devices annoying and complicated to learn. now neither of us ever touch a light switch, or even really use the app...voice control is that much better (and easier)
The bulbs are just a bit smaller than an old style light bulb. I liked the bulbs, particularly the ability to change the color of the white light and to dim the lights either together or independently. The ability to choose any color is kinda cool as well. However we were running two torch style floor lamps with 100W equivalent single color LED white bulbs and as these were only 60W equivalent they did not give us the same brightness in our living room when both on full power. Apparently 60W is the highest these type of bulbs go at this time. Since I liked the concept and wanted to use the gift I purchased a triple lamp to replace on of our old ones and purchased more bulbs so I could get more light using more bulbs.
I had a basic understanding of how the original bulbs were set up for me so when the new ones arrived I was ready to try to set them up using my Samsung Galaxy phone. Initially it went well with the LIFX software seeing the new lights and updating the firmware. I did run into a problem after that with both bulbs after that. The software would just go into a search loop when trying to locate the new bulbs on the network. It took some time but I found a solution on the LIFX forums. Apparently the software has a few kinks and one of them has to do with Android based devices. I found users with the same problem and eventually found a post I could understand about a possible fix. The fix was to go the the phone settings and turn off the mobile data function. Apparently this interferes with the device discovery of the bulbs. I can't explain it much better than that, but it worked like a charm. I clicked the mobile data off on my phone, reset the new bulbs by cycling them on and off 5 times. You then have to set them up again by finding them on the LIFX software. This time it found them on the network right away and they were added to my software control. Once you have setup all your lights go back in your phone settings and turn the mobile data back on. It does not affect your ability to operate the light once it is setup and other functions on your phone need this on to work I believe.
I ended up liking these a lot more on the triple lamp as setting the bulbs to 3 different colors really creates a cool looking effect. I have included a few pics with the bulbs set on different colors. Overall this is a cool, although expensive light bulb, The price is largely due to the fact that they direct transmit to your wireless network without additional adapters or routers. I took one star away due to the networking issues with my Android phone as that added about 2 hours to my setup trying to figure it out. I'm lucky I found the post and answer that I did and hopefully this review helps someone else who runs into the same issue.
1. You should settle on a single brand because you don't want a different app for different lights in your house.
2. LIFX doesn't require a hub to work (I don't like hooking extra stuff up to our network).
3. LIFX is at a reasonable price point.
4. LIFX has a great, and growing, variety of lights to choose from.
5. LIFX is compatible with many other smart home items (Alexa, IFTTT, Logitech Pop, etc).
6. The LIFX app is easy to use and has some cool options.
So I've settled on LIFX for our smart home lights.
This bulb offers the full range of colors, but in a slightly smaller (and rounder) footprint than their standard indoor bulb. So it fits better into ceiling fixtures and other tight spaces, and the rounder design is more appealing to the eye in cases where the full bulb - or side profile of the bulb - is visible.