|Item Weight||1.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||27 x 3.2 x 7 inches|
|Item model number||20019-301|
|Assembled Height||7 inches|
|Assembled Length||27 inches|
|Assembled Width||3.25 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Shade Color||Black/ Silver|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
LIGHT IT by Fulcrum 20019-301 6 LED Wireless Multiflex Clip On BBQ Grill or Work Light
- LED Floodlight Technology provides ultra-bright, glare free, wide beam for grilling and indoor/outdoor tasks
- Heavy duty metal gooseneck adjusts and holds to nearly any position
- Energy efficient LEDs last 100,000 hours
- Uses 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Large powerful clamp adapts to a variety of surfaces
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Fulcrum’s clip-on work light/BBQ light is a versatile task light that offers ultra-bright illumination using 6 energy-saving LED lights. These lights provide super-bright light and never need to be replaced. It has a strong articulating clamp that easily attaches to a variety of surfaces, making it an ideal light source for BBQ's, hobby tables, map reading, and a variety of other tasks around the home and office where a convenient hands-free source of light is needed. Also, its heavy-duty metal gooseneck offers adjustability without bouncing.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am attaching a collage of 6 photos numbered 1 through 6 that I will be referencing in this review. Photos are located by following "customer images" link under the stock photo at the top of the main product page.
Photo #1 shows the lamp on gridded mat for size reference. The lamp is fairly large. When I was buying the lamp, it was difficult to tell the relative size of lamp from the stock photo. I thought it would be slightly larger than my Mighty Bright Black Xtraflex clip light, so I am showing them together in Photo #5. This lamp is much larger!
The lamp's goose neck is 20 inches long. The clip is 7" long and 2.5" wide. Photo #3 has a close up of the clip. The slip can open as wide as 3.5". The lamp shade is 4.5" long and 3.25" wide. It has one large button to turn it on and off, it has one light setting. Photo #2 shows a closeup of the lamp shade. It has 6 bulbs. Photo #4 shows the bulbs, you see that it has 2 larger bulbs, and 4 smaller bulbs.
Photo #6 shows the light the lamp is producing in a darkened room. For comparison I turned on the Mighty Bright Black Xtraflex light as well. The Fulcrum lamp generates is brighter than the Xtraflex booklight. The photo shows the spot light with hard edges that this light generates. Even in the spot light this lamp is much dimmer than what I used to get from 60 watt CFL light. The spot light is next to the gridded mat and you can see that the spot light is about 10 inches wide.
This lamp runs on three AA size batteries. The battery compartment is in the clip, and operated smoothly and easily.
This unit is not water proof. The instruction say not to leave it outside and uncovered as moisture may cause corrosion in the circuitry.
1. The clip works very well. It opens as wide as 3.5" inches so I was able to attach it a variety of surfaces.
2. The goose neck is long (20"), is flexible but rigid, so once you position it it stays in that position.
3. LED technology has no Mercury, if I knock it down and break, I will not be spending hours of cleaning up hazardous waste.
I DON'T LIKE:
1. Not as bright as I hoped
2. Has a very narrow beam
3. The beam has very defined edges
I was not able to use this light as I originally planned, but because the clip and neck are so versatile I found other uses for this lamp. "Ultra-bright" word used in the description of this light is relative, without providing lumens in the description it all depends what you compare it with. I hope the pictures I posted of the light this lamp produces will help you determine if it is a good fit for your use or not.
Ali Julia review
What makes this Fulcrum task light special is the big clip and gooseneck. It was originally marketed as a BBQ light, but I mostly use it for inside the house. I like that it illuminates an area evenly across the entire circle for better visibility. i.e. doesn't have a hot spot.
- Handy clip to secure to various surfaces.
- Gooseneck to position the light wherever you want it to illuminate.
- Even illumination... no hot spot.
- LEDs are energy efficient and batteries will last longer
- None so far
- I cut a 4" x 10" piece of foam or rubber gripper type of material and place it between the clamp and surface. This does two things... protects the surface from scratches and prevents the light from slipping, especially when mounted on a vertical edge.
Here's an example of a shelf liner that would work... Duck 1100731 Non-Adhesive Select Easy Shelf Liner, Jumbo Roll, 12-Inch Wide, 20-Square-Feet, Taupe