LIHAO 36 PCS Bamboo Knitting Needles Set (18 Sizes From 2.0mm to 10.0mm)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.77. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.51 (15%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MADE FROM HIGH BAMBOO.Made from bamboo- This fantastic set of knitting needles are made from bamboo which has been bleached for a smooth finish to avoid any rough edges. This process also makes then stronger than regular wooden hooks and mildew proof for lifelong quality assurance.
- HUGE SIZE RANGE- This set ticks all the boxes for its fantastic range of needle sizes .Size:2mm - 10mm
- GREAT FOR BEGINNERS- The needles supplied in this fantastic set are great for a beginner as all of the most popular sizes are provided to get you started on some basic projects. The smooth finish also helps to keep a smooth rhythm when following a pattern.
- SMOOTH AND LIGHT- One of the best benefits about using one of these sets of needles is that they are completely different to metal hooks. They are smoother and lighter which is great for those that suffer with joint pain as they require less tension and come with a handy thumb rest. The wooden quality and feel is always rated top by knitting and crochet enthusiasts!
- IT WORKS GREAT OR YOUR MONEY BACK - Try it out at our expense - If you are not fully satisfied, we will refund your money.CLICK the "ADD TO CART" button above to order yours now.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
LIHAO is a registered trademark. It earned widespread recognition through their superior design and reliable construction.LIHAO products will enhance your experience to unparalleled .
HERE IS WHAT YOU GET!
Why do some knitters prefer bamboo knitting needles? The main reason:bamboo lets you knit quietly without disturbing those around you with the clicked-clack sound you get from aluminum or plastic needles.LIHAO also tends to stay on the needles and not pull off as easily, preventing a lot of dropped stitches,a great needle for beginners to use. They are made from a renewable resource, fast growing bamboo. The requirements of many bulky knitting project patterns and lets you simply pick a higher or lower size pair and properly gauge your project with ease. Plus, the more bamboo needles are used, the smoother they get. Try them and see what you think.High Quality of Bamboo made.Smoother and lighter than some other metal knitting needles and also offer you better HANDFEEL .
THIS IS THE LAST NEEDLES YOU WILL EVER NEED!
Our commitment: Only the sharpest and most reliable products for our customers.Try our product and if you are not satisfied, simply contact us within 365 days and we'll refund your money. With a 100% No Hassle Money Back Guarantee, you have nothing to worry about. Purchase with confidence today and take the LIHAO needles for a spin tomorrow and long into the future.A great deal you cannot afford to miss!What are you waiting for? ADD TO CART!
18 sizes(2 pieces/Size) :2.0MM 2.25MM 2.5MM 2.75MM 3.0MM 3.25MM 3.5MM 3.75MM 4.0MM 4.5MM 5.0MM 5.5MM 6.0MM 6.5MM 7.0MM 8.0MM 9.0MM 10.0MM
Length of knitting needles: 25cm (9 inches)
Top customer reviews
(1) People interested in trying different needle materials. Some people swear by bamboo needles. This set is inexpensive enough (under ten dollars at the time of this writing) that it is worth the investment to see if you like bamboo.
(2) People interested in trying different yarns. Some yarns are more slippery than others (have heard this about silk, though I've never knitted with silk). Bamboo needles catch on the yarn a little bit more and keep it from slipping off the needle (so no dropped stitches). These particular needles definitely catch on yarn (I was just using worsted weight acrylic yarn for a test).
(3) People whose stitches are loose. Because of the catching (mentioned above), you are less likely to lose stitches with these needles.
These are 9 inches long. Here is a size chart of what is included:
2.0 mm (US 0)
2.25 mm (US 1)
2.75 mm (US 2)
3.25 mm (US 3)
3.5 mm (US 4)
3.75 mm (US 5)
4.0 mm (US 6)
4.5 mm (US 7)
5.0 mm (US 8)
5.5 mm (US 9)
6.0 mm (US 10)
6.5 mm (US 10.5)
8.0 mm (US 11)
9.0 mm (US 13)
10.0 mm (US 15)
So you get good size coverage, and the fine gradations in size mean that when you knit your gauge swatch, if you are off a little, it is easy to go up or down in needle size.
Some of the needles are not well-marked (size markings are rubbing off), although most of them are easy to see. You may want to rubber-band the pairs together or re-mark with a Sharpie. There is no coating on these as I can tell.
Some of the smaller needles seem like they might not be very strong. The larger sizes do not give any indication that they will break.
These come packaged in disposable plastic, not in any kind of case or carrier. Overall, the quality is more than acceptable for the price you pay.
Product provided by the seller for evaluation purposes.
In the video, you can see that the set is pretty impressive and the quality is nice. Good materials lead to good knitting.
As a final note, I should mention that these were sent to me as a product sample under the agreement that I would have absolute freedom to post any kind of review and rating that I saw fit. After testing them out and even knitting up a swatch with the size sevens. they are 5 stars all the way for me. I really can't find anything wrong with this wonderful set of needles in every size.