LILYSILK 4Pcs Silk Bedding Sheets Flat Sheet Fitted Sheet Oxford Pillowcases Set 19 Momme Pure Silk Light Blue Full
|Price:||$367.95 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Silk Sheets' Natural Proteins Protects Your Skin from Bacteria. They Are Artworks Handmade By Highly Skilled Tailors. It is a Decent Gift for Wedding, Valentine's Day, Thanksgiving Or Christmas
- This beddign sets include: 1x flat sheet(81"x96"), 1x fitted sheet(54"x75"+16"), 2x standard oxford pillowcases(20"x30"+2")
- Benefits: Silk sheet helps retain heat better than Egyptian cotton or polyester, keeps body heat while sleep in colder night and relieve heat from outside while in hot summer time, keeps body feel cool and comfortable. Additionally, its breathable fabric doesn't take the moisture away from your skin. The high thread count fabric aims to produce a supremely fine surface for sleep that's ultra smooth against your skin and preventing wrinkles, as well as creating a strong/durable but soft texture.
- OEKO-TEX standard 100 certified To Be Free Of Chemicals And Naturally Dyed With No Color Shading Or Fading
- Hypoallergenic:Allergists and allergy suffers alike often recommend silk as the material of choice due to it natural production completely chemical and additive free
- Easy Care: Hand or Machine Wash in 30 degree centigrade Cold Water on Gentle Cycle. Hang to Dry. Cool Iron. Do Not Bleach. Can Also Be Dry Cleaned
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our 19 Momme line of seamless silk bedding linen sets are made from 100% Grade A mulberry silk, with the difference that unlike the seamed version which was made by combining two or more smaller sheets, the seamless sheets are cut from a larger sheet which means there are no seams in the middle of the sheet. A better option than its seamed counterpart if you are looking to decorate your room with silk due to better structural durability and better aesthetics.
Fabric: 100% 19 Momme pure long stranded Mulberry silk.
Thread Count: 400
Colors Available: Black, White, Ivory, Coffee, Taupe, Gold, Chocolate, Pale Turquoise, Light Blue, Royal Blue, Blue, Violet ,Silvergray
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30¡ãC) on most gentle cycle available.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk, such as Tenestar.
- Minimize spin time.
- Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the inside.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
Compare with similar items
ZIMASILK 4 Pcs 100% Mulberry Silk Bed Sheet Set,All Side 19 Momme Silk (Queen, Silver Grey)
Mellanni Bed Sheet Set - Brushed Microfiber 1800 Bedding - Wrinkle, Fade, Stain Resistant - Hypoallergenic - 4 Piece (Queen, White)
Orose 4Pcs 100% Charmeuse Mulberry Silk Bed Sheet Set Seamless Deep Pocket (King, Grey)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||LILYSILK||ZIMA Home Fashion||Mellanni||Orose|
|Color||Light Blue||Silver Grey||White||Grey|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edge seams are nicely finished, and silk is consistently good quality throughout. Sheets are each one huge piece of fabric- no annoying seams. I bought these sheets after I was quite happy with pajamas and robe from this same manufacturer (which I wrote separate reviews about). No one has given me anything for any of my reviews.
Compared to polyester satin sheets I’ve owned in the past, these silk sheets don’t make you sweaty, and they don’t make you slide around so much that you’re pillow doesn’t stay put at all like synthetic satin. Instead, this silk is breathable, and has just the right amount of silky slide, combined with just the right amount of traction. Ahhhhhhhhh.
I’ve read that you don’t need to wash silk much, mostly just air it out. Why? Supposedly silk doesn’t trap dust or body odor. I also read that silk is inhospitable to dust mites, and therefore good for allergy sufferers. After two months of use, I am finding this all to be remarkably true!
I’m a very happy customer.