- Receive 1 of these free when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by LILYSILK. Here's how (restrictions apply)
LILYSILK 100 Pure Mulberry Silk Pillowcase for Hair with Cotton Underside Hidden Zipper Closure Charmeuse Hypoallergenic Standard/Queen 20x30 Inch(50x75cm) White 1pc 19 Momme Gift Box
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.70. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.01 (10%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Mulberry Silk
- Size:Queen 20 x 30 inches (50 cm x 75 cm) Fits Most QUEEN and STANDARD Size Pillows
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified Means Free of Chemical; Super Healthy for Skin and Hair
- Closure: Hidden Zipper Closure At The Side to Keep Pillow Well in Place, Classic Terse Style Pillowcase
- Easy Care: Hand or Machine Wash in Cold Water on Gentle Cycle. Silk is A Nature Fabric, Washing at First Time, Hand Wash in Cold Water and Hang Dry is Recommended
- NOTICE: The Pillowcase only with one Silk Side, Another Side is Cotton. The Silk Side is made of 100% Silk, The Cotton Side is made of 100% Cotton; The Silk Side is a off white color, not bright white. So if you find it is not as white as the cotton side, it is normal and which not means it dis colored
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Details Make Lilysilk Pillowcase Different
100% Top Grade Silk
Lilysilk Pillowcase is made of Top Grade pure silk, which contains 18 kinds of amino acid and it is the nature protein fiber. Besides, Our pillowcase are without any chemical additives, just the pure silk.
Skin Care Essetials
Lilysilk pillowcase is natural, hypoallergenic, dust mite-resistant, and allows skin to breathe, silky fabric is so soft and silky,it allows skin to glide across the surface—protecting and hydrating skin, which is great for preventing facial wrinkles.
Lilysilk silk pillowcase is packed with beautiful gifted box which enable you to send it directly to your family or friends as a sweet gift on special day!
|100% Pure Silk||✓||Select High Quality Zipper||✓|
|Oeko Certified||✓||Machine Wash||✓|
|Chemical Free||✓||Maintain Hairstyle||✓|
|Wrinkle Free||✓||Sensitive Skin Care||✓|
Lilysilk Silk Pillowcase with Cotton Underside
This silk pillowcase has 3 sizes and 18 color avaliable.
Size: Standard 20x26 inch (50x66cm).
Queen 20x30 inch (50x75cm).
King 20X36 inch (50x90cm).
Color: White, Ivory, Black, Coffee, Violet, Gold, Chocolate, Light Blue, Apricot, Burgundy, Lilac, Orchid, Fuchsia, peach, Light Green, Silvergrey, Champagne Gold, Light Plum, Taupe, Pale Turquoise.
Silk Pillowcase with Cotton Underside
- Material: 100% 19momme mulberry silk on Upper side, Grade 6A quality. LILYILK is extremely picky in silk fabric selection and strictly controls the shrinkage and fastness of the silk fabric, giving LILYILK's silk pillowcases a combination of softness, smoothness, and durability.
- Benefits: High quality mulberry silk is extremely breathable and hypoallergenic. It is cool to sleep on and can help prevent bed sweats. Silk fabric has 18 kinds of Amino acids that are believed to effectively stimulate your skin cells' metabolism, therefore slowing the aging process.
- Functions: Silk's natural fiber and tight weave allow the skin and hair to slide over the pillowcase very gently and freely, reducing facial wrinkles and preventing dry/ knotted hair. Silk never absorbs facial moisture; and it is 100% natural and original, perfect for those who have sensitive skin.
- Size: 20x 30inches (51x76cm), fits queen pillows. Hidden zipper design makes the pillowcase hold the pillow perfectly. Big opening and longer zipper allow you to easily fit the pillow into the pillowcase.
- Gift package! Each pillowcase is handmade according to our high standards and wrapped in a beautiful box. It is great gift for anyone and will provide her/him with quality, comfortable sleep.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||LILYSILK||Alaska Bear||YANIBEST.CO.,LTD||Sunflower Home Textiles||LILYSILK||uxcell|
|Material Type||Silk||Silk||Silk||Silk||Silk||100% Mulberry Silk|
|Size||Queen||Queen||Queen (20X30 inches)||20*28||Standard||Queen Size|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have been relying on these reviews for my own purchase decisions for many years. I recently started posting reviews because I am disabled and have free time. I hope my reviews are helpful. I only post a review after I have used the product for an adequate amount of time to have a basis for an opinion and I update my reviews if my opinion changes. If you found my review to be helpful, please check the "yes" box. If I find that my reviews aren't helping anybody then I'll stop and find a better use for my time. Thank you and good luck. 😀
The Lilysilk people reached out to me to make sure I was satisfied with the product. All of my bedding (other than this pillow and a quilt at the foot of the bed) is white, and I'd actually been having some problems with color transfer. There are some hot pink splotches on my white quilt and I've also noticed that occasionally I'll get some hot pink staining on my skin. This is probably because I'm either sweating (or drooling, let's be real) at night or because Florida is painfully humid. Either way, I notified them of the issue and they immediately offered me options, reassurance (about the non-toxic nature of the dye), and a refund. I love the product and wanted to keep it, so they kindly offered to exchange my case for one in a lighter color that wouldn't lead to noticeable color transfer. I could not be more impressed by how kind, responsive, and pro-active they were in addressing my simple concern. I will definitely be buying pillowcases from them as gifts this christmas season--I'll just keep in mind my recipients' bedding colors as I choose.
I am recently on a mission to improve the quality of my hair and skin--your mid-30s hitting will do that, apparently. I carefully read reviews on silk pillowcases before I went for this one, and I learned some interesting things:
1. There's no such thing as a satin "fabric" -- satin is a finish.
2. There are apparently many different weights of silk (known as mommes) and they impact how heavy the silk is and thus how well suite it is to any particular use.
3. Many celebrities sleep on silk pillowcases!
After reading the reviews of many options, I elected to go with the fuchsia pillowcase from Lilysilk. Some earlier reviewers mentioned that the products on their face or general face/hair oils could discolor the lighter ones and I didn't want to take that risk. The color is great; it's a bright, shiny pop of awesome pink on my bed. The texture is very smooth but not unpleasantly slick. The fabric stays cool at night and does not get warm.
As advertised, only the top of the pillowcase is silk; the bottom is white cotton. This is nice for a couple of reasons. First, that I can easily just turn the pillow over during the day if I don't want the bright pink, but more importantly so that my foster kitty doesn't shed all over the silk while I'm at work. Second, that the grippier surface of the cotton holds to the sheet and doesn't let the pillow slide around while I'm sleeping.
The pillow does zip closed, which is a nice touch I'd never thought to look for but will definitely keep in mind in the future. I have one of those memory foam neck pillows, so there's a bit of excess on the sides, but that hasn't been a problem at all.
Now, does it work? I have to say I think it delivers on the quantifiable promises. I usually have to wash my hair daily because it gets so out of control and sweaty and oily after I sleep on it. With this pillow case, however, I've been able to go a solid 2.5 days--my hair is much more manageable when I wake up and I can brush it out and go without it looking like a disaster.
I'm already planning to buy these for friends as gifts!
Lilysilk delivery is super fast (really!), and the quality of this product is tops. Now I'll look forward to purchasing 22mm silk products. Worth the expenditure, certainly. Lilysilk advertises clearly that the underside of the pillow case is COTTON. It's noticeable that some folks don't read the plain-English description and are then miffed that the case is only one side silk. Folks, this is a good thing. The rougher cotton keeps the pillow in place while you sleep, so don't complain.
Well done, Lilysilk! (And they offer a free gift, by the way. Nice!)