- 6 Month Financing: For a limited time, purchase $149 or more using the Amazon.com Store Card and pay no interest if paid in full within 6 months. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum monthly payments required. Subject to credit approval. Apply now.
Have one to sell?
LILYSILK 4Pcs Gray Silk Sheets Bedding Flat Sheet Fitted Sheet Oxford Pillowcases Set 19 Momme Pure Silk Silvergray King
|Sale:||$387.30 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$20.30 (5%)|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
Ships from and sold by LILYSILK.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Buy This 19 momme 4pc Bedding Set, Get TWO FREE One Side Silk Terse Pillowcases, Queen Size(50x75cm)
- This beddign sets include: 1x flat sheet(108"x102"), 1x fitted sheet(78"x80"+16"), 2x standard oxford pillowcases(20"x30"+2")
- OEKO-TEX standard 100 certified To Be Free Of Chemicals And Naturally Dyed With No Color Shading Or Fading
- Hypoallergenic:Allergists and allergy suffers alike often recommend silk as the material of choice due to it natural production completely chemical and additive free
- Easy Care: Hand or Machine Wash in 30 degree centigrade Cold Water on Gentle Cycle. Hang to Dry. Cool Iron. Do Not Bleach. Can Also Be Dry Cleaned
This fits your .
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Don't see what you're looking for?
There was a problem completing your request. Please try your search again later.
All Product Information Customer Q&A's Customer Reviews
Size:King | Color:Silvergray
Our 19 Momme line of seamless silk bedding linen sets are made from 100% Grade A mulberry silk, with the difference that unlike the seamed version which was made by combining two or more smaller sheets, the seamless sheets are cut from a larger sheet which means there are no seams in the middle of the sheet. A better option than its seamed counterpart if you are looking to decorate your room with silk due to better structural durability and better aesthetics.
Fabric: 100% 19 Momme pure long stranded Mulberry silk.
Thread Count: 400
Colors Available: Black, White, Ivory, Coffee, Taupe, Gold, Chocolate, Pale Turquoise, Light Blue, Royal Blue, Blue, Violet ,Silvergray
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30¡ãC) on most gentle cycle available.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk, such as Tenestar.
- Minimize spin time.
- Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the inside.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||LILYSILK||jl.sdf545S||jl.sdf545S||FLandB | Fine Linen & Bath|
|Material Type||Silk||Silk||Polyester & Polyester Blend||Silk|
|Size||King||King||Queen||King Sheet Set (15" Pocket)|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
on March 5, 2017
Size: Cal.KingColor: BlackVerified Purchase
I have fibromyalgia and need all the help I can get when it comes to sleeping. I saved for months and bought the California King 4 piece bedding set in black. It has been awesome. I would recommend getting good a set of sheet straps because even though it has generous pockets, it's still silk and will slowly slide off. Also, use a hand vacuum and gentle spot cleaning to reduce the amount of full washings. It's very strong, but it'll still wear out sooner if you constantly are soaking it. Go with black if you can. It's the most stain resistant color.
on March 8, 2017
Size: KingColor: Light BlueVerified Purchase
I don't think this is real silk, but rather a very good imitation poly blend. I've had silk sheets before, and they were very sturdy, and could be put in the dryer. These are nothing like the sheets I had before, they are shiny on one side, and have to be air dried. The air drying makes them very wrinkled, and so they have to be ironed - really, who has the time to iron sheets?! So they feel very nice, but I don't think they are worth the price.
on February 23, 2017
Size: QueenColor: Dark TealVerified Purchase
These sheets are really nice but unfortunately I find them just too slippery and didn't feel that they helped with temperature either. So if you are looking for a silk sheet set and know WHAT TO EXPECT I would say fine. The company was good and so was the shipping. They just didn't work for me and I wish I wouldn't have spent so much money as they were pricy. I think they should not claim to be cooler as I say no evidence of that compared with other sheet sets. I did get some pillowcases from Lilysilk which I like.
Pages with related products. See and discover other items: Fitted Sheets