Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
on October 14, 2014
It worked one time then quit. My computer would never recognize the device, I had to remove the memory card to access what was recorded the one time. Good luck trying to decipher the instructions.
on December 22, 2014
Does not work. Won't even turn on. The instructions are HORRIFICALLY translated and do not make any sense. "When charging, the lights flashing red light, full of electricity." What is that? Then my computer wouldn't recognize it. I finally got it to recognize it and it charged. Then it wouldn't turn on. I opened it up because it's not worth my time or money to return it. After I took off the housing, I found I was able to get it to turn on if I put pressure on one of the capacitors, but it would not work once I put it back together. Also, the instructions refer to a "button" on the device to change its settings. I think they may be referring to the cheap plastic tab that you can press in that doesn't contact ANYTHING on the circuit board. So if it had turned on I can say for certain that this wouldn't have worked either. Absolutely the worst piece of technology I've ever encountered. Spend more money on a better product from a DIFFERENT company. It's almost like the people making this are making a faux hidden camera and capitalizing on the fact that people don't want to pay the shipping fees to return it, so they keep the money. A decorative coat hook that LOOKS like a hidden camera to scare people into behaving. That should be the description of this reprehensible product.
on December 2, 2014
Battery would not charge, period. Since its defective, seller should cover return shipping, but NO, I would have to pay international shipping fees if I choose to return it to the seller. I gave it a one star rating since there is no negative choice for rating.
on October 26, 2014
These only have a few hours battery life.
charge time vs. Usability time make these cameras not fuctional .
on May 20, 2015
It has no instructions how to use, even that, I tried to conect to my computer and it is not working. Bad purchase
on June 10, 2014
Price was good for just a coat rack and the camera takes pretty good pictures and motion sensor worked well. Camera is good for identifying people but not a 'beautiful picture'
on September 15, 2014
It works , but there are other ones out there that are better.
on January 15, 2015
NOT EASY TO USE, the instructions are in broken english and its hard to figure out how to operate this.
on October 28, 2014
pretty good , although micro card is a little hard to get out if you have big fingers .
on January 3, 2015
Surprise!! It doesn't work.
I had hoped to get lucky.