Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 47 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 55 reviews
on July 5, 2014
Seems OK, so far, but no documented warranty and I can't get the GPS to work. Will try it for the next couple of weeks and see if I keep it or it goes back. No easy way to contact the vendor, hope they contact me on my issue

Update one week later:
I took the flash drive out and put it in the PC and it works very nicely. This is not HD and you can't read a license plate on the car in front of you but for the money seems very nice. GPS is now working fine

It does link just fine with Google maps and shows the exact speed during replay. would be nice to have once my kids get to driving age and also nice in the event of a speeding or other ticket.

It does record audio unless you turn it off, the interior camera is pretty lame but still does film just fine. Does have a night vision for the interior of the car but only lights a small area

You can encrypt the flash drive giving you control on the videos.

Will do another update in a month
review image
on July 21, 2014
06/30/2014 I received the 2 cameras on timely manner and before expected.
For a fragile devices coming from China, the package was extremely poor. Just wrapped on paper and tape. Luckily..no incidents or damages.
Current Experience :
-Both devices arrived preset in English US
- Only I had to do was to put the SD Card of 16GB inside, let the device to formatting, and ready to go.
Video Definition:
- I drove my car for a week, then...during the weekend I find out that the video is stored in a single file.
-however, looking on the tools options, the system allows to save small videos.
-another great feature is, the tool sync the video with the GPS and Google maps. This is great because you can see the starting / end point with speed average.

I was extremely impressiven with the quality. You can read other cars license plates, details of the street and even birds flying around.
Storage : I will say that my normal week commute is 1hr each way. The 16GB card has used so far only 800Mb. ( remember this device will over write as soon as the storage is full)
on December 10, 2014
Got rear ended the other day & was SO glad I had this, because the guy tried blaming it on me saying it was both of our faults, he didn't realize I had him on camera! EVERYONE needs this! If it wasn't for the camera facing me, able to see out my back & side windows, I probably would have been screwed. SOOO glad I chose this one with a camera facing IN & OUT! I've also heard of drivers being blamed because the person whose fault it actually is said the other driver was on his/her phone or not paying attention & with this camera you can be able to put those rumors to rest! It feels so good as a driver knowing you are protected with this. The only things I don't like is you always have to keep it plugged in to stay on & sometimes it seems to stop recording like if you are waiting at a red light, which defeats the purpose if you get rear ended at a stop light...
on May 27, 2016
Instructions is in translated english ( you can/will have to figure it out ) and does not turn on and off automaticly as described, or i havent figured it out yet ,i have to turn it on and off as needed,other than that not a bad cameras ,does front, back, or both, depending how you set it up .
I got 2, one for each car and will have to see how the other one works .I will buy a differnt kind for the 3rd car,and motorcycle
on June 9, 2015
I received the product on time. Inserted the 32GB SD and set it up. All was great GPS worked amazingly fast until it died. Yup I didn't even get a chance to drive around and test it out. Nope never made it out of the driveway before the GPS portion failed. Ok, lesson learned, time to spend some money and order the BlackVue New 2 Channel DR650GW-2CH. Its three times more but if it works it is worth it. I drive in Atlanta and need a good quality device and this is not it.
on July 20, 2014
I have been using it for about 5 days now. The darn thing will only record for 10 to 15 min and then stop. You have to press the ok butting to get it to start recording again. If it worked and recorded I would give it five stars but I must have gotten a bad one or something. I am going to try to exchange it for another one and we will see how the other one will work. If you guys out there know what the hell is wrong with it please let me know.
on June 7, 2014
This thing seems to function ok except for the fact that the formatting can't be read by my computer. I thought that maybe I had damaged the disc or that my reader was bad. After getting new discs and card readers...nothing! The device asks to format the disc. After selecting "Yes" It seems to go through the process, but, when I go to upload to computer the disc won't show on my desk top. No J Player either. VERY DISAPPOINTED!
on December 8, 2015
Good idea with terrible implementation and awful video quality (cannot see a plate of cutting off vehicle). GPS module stop working in 4 months, currently (after 8 months) having troubles with SD card. Stay away from it.
on July 3, 2014
This item works better than I expected it to. I absolutely love it! Easy to setup, easy to operate. If connected properly, it will turn on automatically, the screen will go dark after about a minute and it records video, audio, GPS and movement. The JPlayer software that the item operates under is fantastic! There are no gaps between videos when you play them back, seamlessly go from video to video without any missing frames. While playing back, you can also see which direction you were traveling in, the speed, and you can also view on a map the route you took. It takes very clear pictures on both cameras. I have one pointing outside and another one pointing inside. Both recordings are of great quality.
I highly recommend this item. Anyone who is debating on what to purchase, don't look any further, this is the item you want.
on October 31, 2014
Does not work nowhere near like advertised. The only reason I am stuck with this item, is I toyed around with it to long, trying to make it work and waited to lated to return it. it is sitting on my dresser collecting dust. Never again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.