LINCOLN LOGS – 100th Anniversary Tin - 111 All-Wood Pieces – Ages 3+ Construction Education Toy
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A LINCOLN LOGS CLASSIC, JUST THE WAY YOU REMEMBER IT – Inspired by one of the original LINCOLN LOGS builds, the "Meeting House," this 100th Anniversary Tin will evoke nostalgia in older generations and bring happiness to children. The manual offers three building ideas: a tall tower, two small houses with a bonfire, and a large cabin. Children can follow these guides or mix and match to build their own structures.
- 111 ALL-WOOD PIECES – The package includes 111 pieces made of real, high-quality maple wood. Each has indentations that can be used to connect it with others. Pieces are included for the roof, roof facade, walls, chimney, porch, fences, bonfire, and bonfire seats.
- COLORFUL DESIGN – These exquisitely crafted LINCOLN LOGS are beautifully stained, like a true cabin’s finish. Each piece is colored with precision and careful attention to detail to evoke the nostalgia of childhood. Most of the log blocks are stained bright brown. The face of the roof is a muted red, and the rooftops are forest-green.
- EASY AND QUICK CLEAN-UP – All the pieces can be stored in the set’s collectible tin. The features make clean-up easier, as parents can store it in one container, keeping living spaces and children’s playing areas tidy and organized. The covered tin can be stored after play time for safe keeping.
- AMERICA’S NATIONAL TOY– Invented in 1916 by John Lloyd Wright, the son of architect Frank Lloyd Wright, LINCOLN LOGS have become America’s National Toy. Beloved by four generations of builders, they provide hours of fun while building a solid foundation in STEAM/STEM subjects.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Collectible, storage tin
Parts and pieces come in a collectible tin which doubles as storage. A great set to give your favorite LINCOLN LOGS builder!
Collectible, storage tin
111 nostalgic pieces
3 building ideas
100% Made in the USA
Inspired by one of the original builds of LINCOLN LOGS, the “Meeting House,” the LINCOLN LOGS 100th Anniversary Tin will make children happy and make older generations nostalgic. These logs are not only toys for preschoolers; they are fit for any kids-at-heart.
This toy truly commemorates 100 years of LINCOLN LOGS. Each tin contains 111 pieces. Entirely USA-made, these blocks are real, high-quality maple wood. Every piece has indentations that let them connect to each other. Pieces are included for the roof, roof facade, wall logs, chimney, porch, fences, bonfire, and bonfire seats. This classic set comes with three construction ideas: a tall tower, two small houses with a bonfire, and a large cabin. Children can use these easy-to-follow instructions as a guide, or can go freestyle and create their own structures. The STEAM/STEM building concepts are appropriate for children at the preschool level.
Children’s cognitive skills will develop when they play with this toy. Playtime will enhance their creativity as they analyze where each part should go, and will give them a sense of accomplishment when they’re done. Playing with this STEM toy is a building block to a child’s growth.
All the parts of this educational toy can be stored in the collectible tin. Each beautifully crafted piece is traditionally colored and stained with precision and careful attention to detail to evoke the feel of childhood nostalgia.
LINCOLN LOGS is America’s National Toy, with 100 years of providing an original, high-quality log-building toy to children ages 3 and up. LINCOLN LOGS is a classic toy that spans four generations of builders and inspires young minds to create and imagine.
Compare with similar items
LINCOLN LOGS –Collector's Edition Village – 327 Pieces – For Ages 3+ – Preschool Education Toy
LINCOLN LOGS – Oak Creek Lodge – 137 Pieces – Ages 3+ Preschool Education Toy
LINCOLN LOGS – Horseshoe Hill Station – 83 Pieces – Ages 3+ Preschool Education Toy
LINCOLN LOGS – Lake Union Lodge – 88 Pieces – Ages 3+ – Preschool Educational Toy
Tinkertoy Deluxe Building Kit, Varies By Model
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||10.38 x 10.38 x 11.5 in||12.25 x 12.25 x 14 in||3.5 x 11.5 x 12.5 in||3.5 x 10 x 12.5 in||3.5 x 10 x 12.5 in||7 x 7 x 12 in|
|Item Weight||4.5 lbs||13.05 lbs||—||2.15 lbs||0.32 ounces||—|
|Number of Pieces||111||327||137||83||88||100|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This set includes 111 pieces in a tin that measures about 11 1/2 inches tall. I've included a picture of one of each piece so you can see what is included in the set. Here are the quantities and measurements of each different piece:
1 - 4" red roof front with "Lincoln Logs" printed on it
1 - 4" red roof back
1 - 1 1/2" red chimney
58 - 1 1/2" logs
13 - 4 1/2" logs cut in half lengthwise
19 - 4 1/2" logs
4 - 10 1/2" logs
12 - 4 1/2" green logs cut in half lengthwise
2 - 4 1/2" green pieces for the roof
These logs are made of real wood in the USA and come with an instruction sheet that shows how to make a log cabin and of course, you can create your own. Even with 111 pieces, they still only fill up about half the tin so you could definitely buy more to add to it.
The one thing my husband first noticed is that these aren't like the ones he had growing up in the 80s. They seem more lightweight so the wood used to make them probably isn't as good of quality as they used to be but so far, they still seem to be fairly durable and nicely-made. Like all wooden toys, they have a slight smell that could either be the wood or the paint used but it isn't too strong. My kids haven't built too much with them so far and I think the logs may be slightly too advanced for them at this point since my kids just turned three but they should grow into them. I even have fun using them since I never had them and this will be a fun activity for our family to do together!
Overall, I think Lincoln Logs are a good toy for young children to have and this set includes a lot of pieces to get you started. It's nice to have a tin to store them in too. The price seems fairly reasonable for wood toys and, once my kids start using these a lot, we will most likely purchase some of the other sets to make more buildings. We definitely recommend this set if you have young children who like to build!
I did find the basic set to be a little limited (111 logs), so I have also got him the two cottages LINCOLN LOGS - Lake Union Lodge - 88 Pieces - Ages 3+ - Preschool Educational Toy and LINCOLN LOGS - Oak Creek Lodge - 137 Pieces - Ages 3+ Preschool Education Toy. The tin is very big, so I can fit the pieces for the three sets inside it, which is nice for easy storage.
I leave a couple of pictures of our constructions. Note that the Pokemon are not included! :)
I would be totally embarrassed to give this as a gift. It's like the gift is the TIN!. I am going to keep it and go to Walmart or someplace and get some more logs to supplement it. Beware to be disappointed if you're buying this.